What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ Afternoon tea] [ アフタヌーンティー ] Situation Play / シチュエーションプレイ お試し版 RE205354 RJ205354

scottdemon94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, just came across this game today and was surprised to not see a thread for the game already.

From what I've experienced from the demo, you play as a girl with black hair by simply left clicking on the enemies when you are on the level. Enemies that reach you will grab you and proceed into an animation sequence. It also appears you can only get 1 scene per level, 2 if you have blue and purple enemies and 3 when dealing with the boss. Blondie in the images you don't see at all on the trial version either.

The trial gives you 4 levels but you can more or less finish in 5-10 mins, given the price tho it seems the full game itself will be fair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ205354 (Situation Play)

Hello, just came across this game today and was surprised to not see a thread for the game already.
(...)
I think it's due to the game using 3DCG for creating the game H CG.

I haven't tried the game so I can't say, but 99% of game with 3DCG Cg / movie are complete and utter crap.

It's a good tool to get CG / movie if you don't have drawing skill, but experience had taught us to be wary of game using it :/

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks interesting and it isn't some CG plasted in some generic, boring RPGMaker basic gameplay and assets. Currently trying out the trial and already got an error :D Will try extracting with NTLeas, hopefully that'll fix it.

Would definitely love the full version :3

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yup, would love to see a link to the full version.. but...

the game isn't out yet.. right ?

anyone know if cheat engine works ? unlimited hp or something would be cool... xD

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You're in luck, I bought it just for the hell of it.

Cheers!

Just waiting for it to upload...

I would also like to ask for a save.

Here you .

Last edited:

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is garbage ... same sound lag problem as with most games ... and after first level beaten its stuck on loading screen or crashes ...

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck on day 3 stuff. I did all other stages and I can see a day 4 kind of thing but it just shows pictures.

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're in luck, I bought it just for the hell of it.

Cheers!

Just waiting for it to upload...

I would also like to ask for a save.

Here you go.
That file name is the best. Thanks! You da real MVP! I'll download later and hopefully I won't have any issues with getting it to work.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is garbage ... same sound lag problem as with most games ... and after first level beaten its stuck on loading screen or crashes ...
This is a common issue for older PC's (or laptops/cheap laptops), and or lacking ram (should be fine with over 8GB I'd think). Expect most, if not all RPGMaker MV games to lag on cheap/old computers.

The game otherwise runs fine, however one of the cockblocks of the game is a type of multiple choice game for the "boss fights". A wrong question reduces your characters "resistance", get enough wrong and its game over/redo.

The questions are randomized, so all you can do is hope for the best with the RNG gods. Personally I'd rather not sit and do that over and over... >.>

Game would of been a lot better without the question game (for English speakers anyway).

Last edited:

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck on day 3 stuff. I did all other stages and I can see a day 4 kind of thing but it just shows pictures.
I think the day 3 stuff might be the last until they upload a new version. I believe they're going to update it later with the other character's side story?

Also, for those having trouble...

Full save with having cleared all bosses with 100%

Get it

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
thought id shed light on this, if anyone even remembers this demo.
the creator who was working on this had lost everything to do with the game, as their PC caught on fire + various other unfortunate things, thus the enty page they had that was funding them gave out refunds to the ones supporting, thus the game is on a "hiatus" until they decide they are capable of doing the game again,

on their Enty page they have an updated version of the game that the DLsite doesnt have. 1.29, they also have a 1.30 version but that requires a payment to get access to it. (as well as the password for the EX bosses I assume)

thought id link 1.29 here incase anyone wanted to play just a bit more of the game. Thankfully someguy1212 save file works on the newer version, so you can skip the multiquestion bosses. (p.s. if you are able to figure out the password to EXboss 3, do feel free to share)

Last edited:

overl33t

Reputation score
Ran into this on Ci-en.

Seems the creator has restarted development of the game and has reached all the way to Day 5 in development.

Current paid demo goes all the way to the first part of Day 5

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh sweet. thats good to know hes ok to return back to the game~

overl33t

Reputation score
Bit late, but looks like there's a release date announced.

Dev also seems to be pretty active recently on Ci-en

Attachments

denamika

Reputation score
thought id shed light on this, if anyone even remembers this demo.
the creator who was working on this had lost everything to do with the game, as their PC caught on fire + various other unfortunate things, thus the enty page they had that was funding them gave out refunds to the ones supporting, thus the game is on a "hiatus" until they decide they are capable of doing the game again,

on their Enty page they have an updated version of the game that the DLsite doesnt have. 1.29, they also have a 1.30 version but that requires a payment to get access to it. (as well as the password for the EX bosses I assume)

thought id link 1.29 here incase anyone wanted to play just a bit more of the game. Thankfully someguy1212 save file works on the newer version, so you can skip the multiquestion bosses. (p.s. if you are able to figure out the password to EXboss 3, do feel free to share)
seem like you need to pay 500 yen to buy the password, but once you buy the password you can see all the bos ex passwrod from day 2 to 5