What's new

ACT [ Okeyutei ] [ おけゆ亭] School Dot Fight / スクールドットファイト RE203290 RJ203290

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Check this out.

Side scrolling, sprite based classic beat em up with GOR.

Tags are student, rape and gangbang

There is a demo up with one level, 3 enemies and a boss. 1 animation for each enemy and a GOR scene. I found it short but entertaining.

The plot seems to be the female MC beating up tons of delinquents in an attempt to save a classmate.

Release date mid July 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ203290 スクールドットファイト

I managed to get a 3P animation with the shota once (groping + blowjob), but I'm not sure how I triggered it and haven't been able to reproduce it yet. It doesn't help that it just keeps spawning a million enemies every second and I can't catch my breath when I'm trying to figure it out. I've noticed that the save.ini file keeps track of how many times the heroine was raped by each enemy and it looks like the shota's 3P animation is stored under gaki03, for what little that's worth. As I've said, I've only managed to get it to happen once, so I wonder if I somehow got lucky and saw something that's technically not supposed to be in the demo, or if I'm incredibly unlucky and everyone else is able to see it all of the time. I've never actually seen more than one of the shota enemy on the screen at once, either, so who knows what's going on here.

Also, pressing up will give you a small amount of health and repair your clothing a bit if you've picked up any of those clothing powerups that sometimes appear when you defeat an enemy. I know it's in the readme, but I figure someone's gong to ask about it sooner or later.

Last edited:

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting a strong Kill la Kill vibe from this game. We have a long, black haired boss character wielding a sword, and she's guarded by a big, muscular dude. The generic male enemies look similar to the show's, and our protagonist is wearing red gloves and is trying to save a girl with a brown bob cut. She's only missing the scissor blade and the black hair. Not that any of this is a bad thing, I like the similarity!

No luck reproducing the shota 3P animation. As Elusi said, it seems that there's never more than 1 on screen at a time. I did, however, manage to despawn the boss by marching all the way back to the starting point after he appeared. So that's pretty interesting, I suppose. Of course, since I couldn't defeat the boss, the game just kept spawning enemies until I got fucked senseless.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm really liking what I see so far. If they added dashing and a higher jump arc this would be amazing.

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This seems super neat and the little bit at 0:08 where she gets a square of clothing and it equips really stood out as a callback to actual 8-bit games.

I'm not really a fan of the cellphone zoom as opposed to actual zoomed in animations for the gallery, but I feel like the rest of it easily outweighs that complaint.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks neat!

Ooh. Dog enemy. Yes. I am intrigued indeed.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did, however, manage to despawn the boss by marching all the way back to the starting point after he appeared. So that's pretty interesting, I suppose. Of course, since I couldn't defeat the boss, the game just kept spawning enemies until I got fucked senseless.
I had that happen, too; all that was left of him was the boss marker on the floor. Still no luck reproducing that 3P animation, so I'm just going to write it off as a bug at this point and assume that it'll be much easier to see in the full version. Anyway, I really like how fluid the animations appear to be and there's a good amount of detail in the sprites, so I'm looking forward to this. My only complaint (other than the nonstop enemies) is the fact that the attack hitbox for the heroine appears to be in front of her sprite and not close to her body, meaning that enemies that manage to get up on her (i.e. those that just raped her, for example) can't be hit by her unless you manage to get far enough away from them for her attacks to actually connect. It makes it far to easy to get continually damaged and raped if you're not aware of it.

By the way, there was a blog post yesterday that said that the game was submitted to DLsite for approval and that it should be available by this weekend if nothing goes wrong. Fingers crossed.

85centimeters

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe the 3p animation is an alternate animation for the boy. The red hair dude also has an alternate animation in which he does leg-lift missionary instead putting his foot in your crotch. However I have not been able to reproduce it.

huryo01=9
huryo02=1

It is huryo02 though I believe.

redx

Reputation score

She reminds me of the girl from Railgun.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game sounds like a game that I would just play for gameplay rather than H-scenes or CGs

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As I've said, I've only managed to get it to happen once, so I wonder if I somehow got lucky and saw something that's technically not supposed to be in the demo, or if I'm incredibly unlucky and everyone else is able to see it all of the time. I've never actually seen more than one of the shota enemy on the screen at once, either, so who knows what's going on here
Probably not a glitch, since the game only appears to contain the sprites that it should, rather than everything like some games do. There actually appears to be three different shota animations from what I can see of the files.

It also contain the sprites for some smug looking blonde and a super macho dude.

Attachments

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does the dog get a scene and do the female enemies get a good dicking as well? Would be a shame if they didn't.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game seems to be fun enough. And yeah, she reminds me of the railgun.. except for the breasts. If I don't post in here anymore it means that the railgun got to me.

Degurechaff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks interesting can't wait till its out

sigmazx

Reputation score

It's out but like usual English DLSite version no where to be seen.

Degurechaff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well... fuck. You know I hear patience is a virtue.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Links already available on A-S.

Small game, but boy is it tough. Easy mode doesn't do the player any favours. There is no continue option if the main character runs out of HP.

WhiteKnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game was extremely easy
Beat it in like 10 minutes
Literally just hold forward and jump kick. It seems broken. My health never even reached 70%

Unfortunately though the gallery doesn't unlock upon completion. It unlocks by what you've seen in game.

EDIT: Even after beating on hard mode, the gallery doesn't fully unlock

Last edited: