What's new

RPG [LanceRPG] 国防スパイガヤ / Defence Agent Gaya (RJ197163)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score
2017-6 25 Edited
Itch.io (A game site) is calling for Summer Sale, So just now, I put my game on a 50% off,
it only needs 5.00$ , but only from June 26 to July 26. Please check this link for the price-50%off one .
If you buy it from the original link, you still might have to pay 9.99$. Enjoy.

2017 Jun 14 Edited
Hey , Guys, if you don't have a credit card for DLsite, here comes the option.
itch.io , On this website, you can also find my game , and it's cheaper .

By the way , I am starting my next game project , you can give me some ideas if you like, follow me on patreon. (See my signature link)

2017 May 31 edited
---------------------------------------
Hello , For some Chinese users allover the wolrd , The Chinese Version finally comes out now!!
Defence Agent Gaya (Chinese Version)

And Thanks to a very helpful and kind guy, some hard-to-find bugs are fixed , and some
new hints or guide are added to the right place. You can download the new files now.
Not much changed , but I named it 1.02 Version.
---------------------------------------
2017 May 24 edited

Hey Every one , It is released now finally.
My game: Defence Agent Gaya!!

I am very sorry for the late update, but the translation really took me
a lot of time to correct. I am not native English speaker. But I played
my first Egnlish game since I was 10, I look those words up in a big dictionary.
When I knew the meaning of the story , I was very excited.
After All these years, I have read lots of software-user-guide and watched
tons of movies. I think I really tried my best to make it more readable. I reviewed every word of my co-translator's work, in case sometimes she didn't get the meaning right.

It's a really short game, but it took my 2016 and part of 2017.
I will make more better games in the future, maybe also draw some
short comics sometimes, may be I will use patreon in the future.

I was good at video editing and 3D years ago, and I have lots of ideas of making hgames.
Please follow me in a trip of creating.

-----------------------------------------
Hello,
My ID here is ER786647, I am Lance97(LanceRPG), author of this game.
Thank to a lot of people . It's finally released now.

Shell_PIXIV.jpg

Currently , it only has a Japanese version, The English version will come
as a indivisual one in about a week. That means if you are a English player,and can't read Japanese language, you might have to wait for a few days for the English version on Dlsite English Site
(press the button"English on the upright corner.", DLsite English Site is a independent site from Dlsite Japansese.).

My pixiv Blog:)

Please pay attention to my pixiv blog
for newest information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: My game is released "Defence Agent Gaya"(Full)

I will wait for english. It is great you do translation. :) Usually japanese not understand about english being international language and how many players is in whole world. They restrain themselves to Japan, one small country on far east end of Asia. Good luck with your games

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will wait for english. It is great you do translation. :) Usually japanese not understand about english being international language and how many players is in whole world. They restrain themselves to Japan, one small country on far east end of Asia. Good luck with your games
Thank you for your reply, I can speak English and a little Japanese,
but I am not native English nor Japanese speaker. I just want more people
of different language could see my game.
I think a good thing should be shared to more people.
Even though, maybe still not many people could see my game.!

Thank you again, welcome to check whether my my English translation is good enough , when it comes out.
hahahaahah! :)

Last edited:
OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am sorry ,:confused:
But can anyone tell me how to make it bold, on the title of my thread?
Cause I see othres title are all written in bold letters.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am sorry ,:confused:
But can anyone tell me how to make it bold, on the title of my thread?
Cause I see othres title are all written in bold letters.
bold means you havent read them yet (which happens when a new comment appears)

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bold means you havent read them yet (which happens when a new comment appears)
.....What a nice function , I never knew it before.
Thank you. I got it now.:)

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any proper words for describing the woman's private part in the Hgames.

.....like holes , anus

I and my translator had a hard time solving this problem
we searched some novels, but didn't get much useful.

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any proper words for describing the woman's private part in the Hgames.

.....like holes , anus

I and my translator had a hard time solving this problem
we searched some novels, but didn't get much useful.
For the butthole: Asshole, Anus, Backdoor, Rectum.
If you want words for the ass in general, here's a whole list of them:
Only the ones I listed have to do with the hole however.

For the vagina: Honey Pot, Mound, Snatch, Fanny, Muff, Vag, Clam, Vulva, Cunt, Pussy.
Once again there's many other words for it here:
If you're unsure of some of these however, you might want to stick to the ones I listed.

Also in some cases you don't need to think of an alternative word because in English you can get away with saying "X slid inside her" as it has the same meaning as "X slid inside her vagina".

Last edited:
OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Only the ones I listed of to do with the hole however.

For the vagina: Honey Pot, Mound, Snatch, Fanny, Muff, Vag, Clam, Vulva, Cunt, Pussy.
If you're unsure of some of these however, you might want to stick to the ones I listed.

Also in some cases you don't need to think of an alternative word because in English you can get away with saying "X slid inside her" as it has the same meaning as "X slid inside her vagina".
... :eek:.. You are my GOD..... I am on my knees OTL
THankyou so much.... That is a like a "treasure map" for me...
Thanks.

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey there, I've noticed that you haven't posted a link to the translated version yet, if you want I could help proofread it if you're having trouble.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey there, I've noticed that you haven't posted a link to the translated version yet, if you want I could help proofread it if you're having trouble.
Hi, I have replied your message , but some error happened
I don't know whether you could see my reply, it's about 10 lines .

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

17$ for a 78mb game? I'm gonna have to pass.

Here's a tip, it's your first game, it's SUPER short, don't you think selling 490 units at 7$ would be better than 49 at 17$? Just saying.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's a tip, it's your first game, it's SUPER short, don't you think selling 490 units at 7$ would be better than 49 at 17$? Just saying.
Hello, there, I‘m very happy I got another reply, cause bug testing is really
boring these days and nights.
Well, actually I was super good at math, But I don't know the 490 7 49 17,
where do these numbers come from, is there any logic I didn't fully understand?

And does the units stand for MB, sir? What exactly is your tip sir?

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey..... I just noticed that you are a H-rpg developer!
Are you Mr.Starkke ...as the main developer of this game ?
I am playing its demo version.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He's probably overshooting by a big margin with the 490 sales, but I don't think he's doing math there.

The idea is that selling more units at a lower price would be more profitable on the long run.

This comes from the fact that a lot of people take into consideration the price of a product in relation to the size in megabytes, to decide if the game is worth the price.

For example a game could be considered overpriced, independently from the quality of its content, just on the premise that the size is small.

Some developers have been abusing this idea by increasing the size of their games, using uncompressed sound files for example, to scam people into thinking the game is bigger than it actually is, and sell at higher prices lower quality content, but that usually backfires on the long run.

There's also the fact that being your first game, people are wary and might not want to spend money for something that has not made a name for itself yet.

This has nothing to do with the effort you put in your work, or it's quality. It's basic marketing, when you start a business the first thing you want to do is build a clientele, even if it means breaking even by forfeiting profit. Once people know your brand you can start looking for profit.

In layman terms, your first game's objective should be to make the most amount of people like you, rather than making money.

That's more or less what he meant.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He's probably overshooting by a big margin with the 490 sales, but I don't think he's doing math there.

The idea is that selling more units at a lower price would be more profitable on the long run.

This comes from the fact that a lot of people take into consideration the price of a product in relation to the size in megabytes, to decide if the game is worth the price.

For example a game could be considered overpriced, independently from the quality of its content, just on the premise that the size is small.

Some developers have been abusing this idea by increasing the size of their games, using uncompressed sound files for example, to scam people into thinking the game is bigger than it actually is, and sell at higher prices lower quality content, but that usually backfires on the long run.

There's also the fact that being your first game, people are wary and might not want to spend money for something that has not made a name for itself yet.

This has nothing to do with the effort you put in your work, or it's quality. It's basic marketing, when you start a business the first thing you want to do is build a clientele, even if it means breaking even by forfeiting profit. Once people know your brand you can start looking for profit.

In layman terms, your first game's objective should be to make the most amount of people like you, rather than making money.

Yeah .... Appreciate these words thanks
. I know that for a comercial game, marketing is very important, which is my
weakpoint for now. But it is just for now , only. A lot of part are interesting
to me during the process of making a game. Marketing is just the one I haven't put much effort on it yet.
Well, of course I know that, a lot of game developer try best to make their game large , for some certain aims as you mentioned. I thinnk I don't need to consider it . If a game is about to sell 100 copies in its fate.
with the same promotions and game content, I don't think a larger size of the game will bring many buyers. I will never consider the size problem that way, even if when I got good marketing in the future.

Ok, I think this topic。。。。 let's end it here, would be better. Thank you

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey.... well
I just think it over again....

The 490 * 7 ,49*17 . I think his words "49" means my game sells 49 copies
on Dlsite,

I thnk he means if I make the price to 7 $ , maybe I can get 490 buyers.
Which is a very kindly advice. I didn't notice that because I don't check it
everyday, I just know it's over 40, I didn't know it's 49.

Actually , I noticed that many people give a discount to their game, when it's on sale immediately, But they told me I can't give a discount until the corresponding English version is on sale. Which is what I'm worknig on.
That may be a huge mistake, but as a first time developer, I have no way to know it before.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Only the ones I listed have to do with the hole however.

Don't use "fanny" for vagina, though. In some regions(Including the United States) that word means ass or buttocks instead of pussy.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't use "fanny" for vagina, though. In some regions(Including the United States) that word means ass or buttocks instead of pussy.
Thank you for your reminding , I didn't use "fanny",
We only use simple words , like vag**a or honey p*t like mentioned above.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello, there, I‘m very happy I got another reply, cause bug testing is really
boring these days and nights.
Well, actually I was super good at math, But I don't know the 490 7 49 17,
where do these numbers come from, is there any logic I didn't fully understand?

And does the units stand for MB, sir? What exactly is your tip sir?
Hey..... I just noticed that you are a H-rpg developer!
Are you Mr.Starkke ...as the main developer of this game ?
I am playing its demo version.
Yes, I am Starke, the lead developer of Fleeting Iris.

I'm saying that considering how small your game is, the price is kind of steep.

The numbers are as follows:

14$ = Current price of your game
49 = Current sold units of your game (when I checked it)
7$ = Price your game could actually be priced at (suggestion for a simple comparison)
490 = Totally made up number, I just added a 10x evaluation to how many people COULD purchase your game if it was 10$ cheaper, but it would yield a bigger fanbase and more profit.

For a better explanation see the post I quoted below but, considering your replies I think you understood, I'm just saying this because I own a forum dedicated to Hentai RPG Maker games and I've been on ULMF for like, 6 years now, I know DLSite very well, prices, circles, and this study allows me to make a better estimation of how much a game SHOULD cost to attract purchases.

I don't think your goal was to rip off people, but to many buyers that's what it'll look like and they'll stay away from your game when making a correlation Size in MB's <-> Price.

^ Word for word. Right on the money. And yes, I've seen games inflate their size by 1.5 GB's with dupe files, uncompressed Audio, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.