What's new

[Aeba no Mori F] ロリ巨乳の里にて / In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits (RJ189145)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADexter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the makers of this ,
comes a brand new Game:

It's focused on tits and the demo seems to be more like a free version of the game (with a little less material).

-- link removed due to uncertain loli situation --

Last edited by a moderator:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ロリ巨乳の里にて

i'm not sure links for this are allowed... i mean the tittle says loli but it looks fine to me i've been playing this for the past 7(counting the 3 hour i took for breakfast and lunch and a shower and a trip to the store) and i've only found 2 of the hot springs so far.

OP
ADexter

ADexter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well yeah, I guess the point could be made for the girl with the black hair.

I removed the link. It's on nyaa, so it doesn't really matter.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well yeah, I guess the point could be made for the girl with the black hair.

I removed the link. It's on nyaa, so it doesn't really matter.
oh I get it now basicly all the girls are oppai loli :rolleyes:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Downloaded and I am getting a crash on start up mentioning a files in /graphics/titles not being found even though the file names don't seem to be fucking up since I extracted it through 7zip and applocale. Anyone else had this problem?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So like.. what is this game about? Any combat rape, or, collect cgs?

Reputation score

Hey! No wonder they look familiar! I Read this Doujin a few months back and all the girls are from it

Last edited:

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone understand the controls for this game? Anytime I enter an information box (non-dialog), there is no way to get out, x/c does nothing. There also doesn't seem to be any way to save or see the status screen.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded and I am getting a crash on start up mentioning a files in /graphics/titles not being found even though the file names don't seem to be fucking up since I extracted it through 7zip and applocale. Anyone else had this problem?
Check out my signature :)

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know if this is going on dlsite english? I'm trying the demo out, but I can't buy off of maniax.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am stuck with the third mysteries on the mountain for brown haired girl named Karin. The first one is building a snow man. The second one is interacting with the yellow flower on the top of the mountain and beating the boss. I took Karin roaming around for a while but still could not find the third one. Anyone found it yet?

Moreover,

1/ How can I open the red chests?

2/ Is there any way to dig in the small holes that scattered around? When I step on them and interact with those holes, the man only has a question mark on his head.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I completed the game at almost 100% (only thing I'm missing is 1/6 jewellry but you can unlock all the H-scenes without it so I'm not gonna look for it) so if you have any questions about the game I can most likely answer them.

So like.. what is this game about? Any combat rape, or, collect cgs?
This game is 100% about oppai loli paizuri. You're trapped in a village filled with nothing but oppai lolis. A recurring theme in the game is the villagers wanting to squeeze you with their breasts until you die (basically like in his doujinshi). All of the scenes are paizuri, most of them being femdom and some of them are other variations of paizuri (including double and even triple paizuri). Don't buy this game unless you're into paizuri lol. On the other hand, as a huge fan of paizuri, this game was amazing, it felt polished too. Was worth the wait.

The game mechanics are basically like the Level Drain series where you fight normal monsters and level up and then spend these levels (and here your semen too) on the different lolis to increase their affection. You also have to complete different missions according to what loli you're going for and once you've maxed the affection you can unlock their ending (in total there is one ending for each villager + a harem one + 2 *secret* endings). Gotta say though, this is a mechanic I dislike quite a bit because it forces you to grind over and over again if you want to unlock H-scenes. While this extends the life of the game by A LOT, the problem is as you progress through the story you often end up in higher level areas while still being at level one (because unlike in Level Drain, you can't just wait until you finish all the missions to spend all your levels at once, because you actually need to spend your levels to progress through the story.

I am stuck with the third mysteries on the mountain for brown haired girl named Karin. The first one is building a snow man. The second one is interacting with the yellow flower on the top of the mountain and beating the boss. I took Karin roaming around for a while but still could not find the third one. Anyone found it yet?

Moreover,

1/ How can I open the red chests?

2/ Is there any way to dig in the small holes that scattered around? When I step on them and interact with those holes, the man only has a question mark on his head.
The third mystery is
the waterfall. You gotta go under it and there's a hidden room behind it.

1) You can open red chests by adding the blonde loli who asks for money (forgot her name) to your party
2) You're gonna have to wait until a certain event occurs to unlock a shovel which you can use to dig holes.
I am uncertain what exactly triggered this event for me but basically you'll get kidnapped one day while asleep. To trigger that I believe you have to start maxing Camilla's affection, the event should happen halfway through

A few tips I gathered from my playthrough, I advise you follow them if you don't want to waste 10+ hours on non-optimised grinding like I did T_T:

1) Do the blonde loli's route last out of all the villagers because it is really money-draining but you have better uses for your money early on (see tip number 7).
2) The strongest loli to team up with is Camilla just because of how efficiently she can wipe out entire teams of enemies with her magic.
3) Do the shopkeeper's route quite early on because it will unlock better items in her shop but these items are really only useful early game when you're struggling in the early areas, later on you'll find better stuff in chests anyway.
4) Dying has no negative impact, all it does is teleport you back to your room. I found myself suiciding quite a lot when I run out of teleportation feathers just to get back to my room faster.
5) In terms of farming, here's what I recommend: to farm gold just do Camilla's missions again and again as they're very quick and easy to complete (and each of them gives 10,000 gold reward + an item). To farm levels, take Camilla with you and teleport to the deep forest's checkpoint. Then enter the cave and exit it until the ghosts spawn outside. Wipe out the ghosts quickly thanks to Camilla's magic. Rinse and repeat. This will usually give you around 250 EXP per group of ghosts + they drop A LOT of items that can be sold for quite a lot of extra cash. Important to note that since the ghosts can mute you (make you unable to cast spells), I wouldn't recommend that strategy until Camilla is fast enough to outspeed and sweep all the ghosts in one turn. Just give the fastest boots and all the magician clothing to Camilla and she should outspeed the ghosts quite quickly though.
6) When trying to max out the affection of a certain loli via paizuri, do NOT pull out when she asks you if you want more (except in some rare cases when doing so will trigger an additional CG but in 90% of the cases, don't do it). No matter how much semen gets squeezed, if you pull out then start the paizuri again, you'll always end up losing more EXP / levels than if you had her drain you in one go.
7) You can buy items for your room but most of them are a waste of money. The only things you really want to buy are the futon and the poster. The poster is especially useful because unless you manage to grind past level 20 (even I haven't bothered) it's your only way to get additional useful skills (such as a healing skill - especially useful when you realise that there is no health potion in this game). As for the futon it increases your maximum semen cap; more semen means quicker affection from the lolis so it's a must-buy to avoid grinding time. It is definitely worth buying those two items as soon as you've got the money for them (which is why I recommend starting with Camilla's missions as soon as you can so that you get money quickly early on).
8) Don't waste your raw materials to craft equipment you don't need because you can't sell equipment so it becomes useless. Rather, sell the materials. Also don't waste your money on gifts, their value is not worth their price.
9) This game has quite a lot of hidden passages, most of them being hidden by trees but the hardest ones to find in my opinion are by far the invisible hidden doors. I'm saying that because like me, you might end up running in circles for a very long time before actually having the bright idea to try to press space while facing seemingly normal walls.
Seriously, it took me about 1 hour to figure out the hidden door to access the Oni's dungeon and about half an hour for the kitsune one but maybe I'm just retarded lol
10) DON'T UNDERESTIMATE POISON. YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T CURE THAT SHIT.

Additionally, I suggest saving very regularly and in different save slots because there's no reminiscence mode implemented yet (the developer is working on one for a future update). If you want to view H-scenes over and over again you will need to save before them. And certain H-scenes can only be viewed once per playthrough (for instance, Nerine's early H-scenes), that's why I recommend you always make sure to save everytime you feel like you're about to progress through the story.

As a side note, I usually buy the games of circles I really like, so as to show my support, but I was perplexed that they released a free version that has most of the content. But the extra secret character that comes with the paid version is easily my favourite so I'm glad I bought this game (she even looks like my avatar lol).

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey! No wonder they look familiar! I Read this Doujin a few months back and all the girls are from it
oh god i still have it somewhere, hahaha kinda funny how turned into erogame now. :p

"This game is 100% about oppai loli paizuri."

welp then its a must to get for me then.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh god i still have it somewhere, hahaha kinda funny how turned into erogame now. :p
When I saw it on Dlsite I couldn't believe it, this game's been in development hell for something like 3 years

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anybody know if this is going on dlsite english? I'm trying the demo out, but I can't buy off of maniax.
not yet but it should be there soon keep a eye here for it

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just to add a bit more info on the game:

For your room,
the TV gives you hints everyday,
the mirror change your name,
the cabinet export your progress with the loli to a text files
the telephone unequip all item from the loli

the more important ones are:
the tables-bring a loli along and interact with the table. Pick the top option and she will sit there. Request a paizuri there will have a different CG.
the vase-putting in 10 mushroom gives you a random item, 100+ will give you the best sword in the game. Interacting with the vase will give you 3 option, forgot what the top does, the second put in all you mushroom and the third will allow you to choose the amount. Advice not to use this until you complete a certain request from 芙蓉

Lolis events
As you increase their affection, you will notice sometime the lolis are visiting each other . So everyday after you rest, just go to all the house and room and check for this kinda of events. They can be just normal talk, invitation to hot spring and story progress event.

Hot Spring
There are a total of 5 hot spring you can find, 6 if you are playing the paid ver.
You can bring a girl there and request paizuri with a different CG.
If you go alone, you can have double(Triple for 1 hot spring) paizuri event. But there is a bit of work to get thoses but as long as all the loli are at 5 hearts and there is no more Lolis events to see.
For the 6th hot spring, this is much more troublesome, you need to bring 椿 to 離れ and find a secret door in the middle room(You can also find 神酒制作秘方 in the cabinet there). Then in the dungeon, you need to find 5 switch to unlock the path, fight the worst boss that can 1 hit kill you to find the hot spring.(In the room where you can find a scroll on the top right corner of the map, interact with the door beside it to find a minigun...yup, no joke) There is no normal enemies in there, but there are horses running around. You can avoid them but getting hit by them does nothing as far as I can tell. Anyway, after finding the hot spring, you can unlock the shorcut just to the right of the hotspring entrance. Now go back to rest, then go to 枸杞 to activate a loli event. 椿 will join your party after the event end. Now you can bring 椿 and go to the hot spring to trigger the double paizuri. Note that you can only go to this hot spring only if 椿 is in your party.

神酒
You can find this item once in 山 behind the waterfall. Talk to 椿 after having it and she ask if you want to have a party. Select no first. Talking to her afterward will unlock a new option 宴会. Save before selecting this, as you can only find 1 神酒. To get more, you either need to make it with hard to find items or get lucky with the vase in your room.
宴会 is just a easy way to raise all the loli affection and level. Talking to the lolis there will trigger a paizuri scene no matter you sperm level is. The only thing matter is you hp, as the event will end once it hit 0. You can recover with your skill till you mana hit 0 of course. The paizuri scene seem generic and it's always the same dialogue.
Note that ネリネ need to have her own room for this event to start. For her to have her room, you will need to do her quest.

Loli quest.
Doing a loli quest(お仕事) will raise the maximum hearts possible up to 5(You still need to raise their affection though).
After getting their hearts to 5, you can choose to have their ending by picking 添い遂げる when talking to them. There is a total of 9(10 for paid) ending -
椿 ネリネ 花梨 樒 枸杞 芙蓉 蓟 梔子 ハーレム 鬼灯(Paid)
Once you see the ending, you will be back at the title screen, so save beforehand!
椿
Just keep doing her request to kill monster. This can only be done once a day and the monster she request to kill is only valid for that day. So if she ask for something hard to kill or find, just rest and try again.
Believe you need to complete around 15 to max the hearts. But keep on doing till a event occurs where the screen shake a bit and she say a tower appear at the east. This is the first requirement for the hidden girl.

Party- For her to join, ネリネ need to have her own room(done by doing her quest line)
Special ability-None, but she come with a skill learned and higher sp and int

ネリネ
Just keep doing paizuri with her, even after she move to her own room. By far the easiest to max.

Party- Can join right after she have her own room.
Special ability- Avoid trap(mostly in 森深部), and if you talk to her via the menu, she can tell you how many item is left in the map to find.

枸杞
At first, she will ask you to find 花梨. So just put her in your party and go to 森林. You should be able to find 花梨 easily.
Require you to find all 5 of the secret hot spring. You don't need to have her in your party, you just need to find and unlock the teleport to those hot spring.
You can find them in 森に「森の湯」、洞窟に「忘の湯」、山に「雪の湯」、沼地に「隠の湯」、森深部に「奥の湯」. You really only need to find 4 to max the hearts.

Party- Right away.
Special ability-None, but if you talk yo her via the menu, she can offer some advice.

芙蓉
She will ask for some items like red flowers, yellows flower and mushroom. This can be found by on the map or drop from monster. Save the mushroom till you complete her quest, at one point she want 20 mushroom...and i wasted it all at the vase.
Doing her quest will unlock more item to be sold at the shop, more importantly, you will unlock two item for you sperm load. The first one will refill you load so you can do more paizuri a day, the second will increase your load, to a max of 200cc. The recipe can be found in her house cabinet and she will also sell them(along with a exp potion) eventually(at max affection?).

Party- Doing 1 quest and have 1 heart(i think? Never use her)
Special ability- Bring her along will increase the chance to find rare material on the ground.

花梨
You need to do 枸杞 quest to find her first.
Her quests are basically the main storyline of the game. She will ask you join her and explore the dungeon together. There are 3 thing to be done, 2 point of interest and 1 boss fight, to complete 1 dungeon. They are usually indicated with a arrow sign.
Below I will just briefly write where can be found and some point of interest.
Red chest can be open only with 樒 in your party.(She'll join after 1 quest and 1 heart(I think))
Doing 椿 quest the first time will give you a healing skill, you can find another one in 森林 or make them when you have the right ingredients. This is your only way to heal, aside from sleeping.
Doing 芙蓉 quest the first time will unlock the ability to buy return feather so you can go back town easily.
The statue in the middle of the town serve as a teleportation, you need to interact with the orb usually find in the beginning of the dungeon to unlock those point. These also teleport you to any hot spring you have found.

洞窟- Hot spring can be find from jumping of a cliff, crystal can be found to the left exit after jumping off a few small ledge. Boss fight in a room with water. If you have 粘着爆弹(Recipe found in 枸杞 house, ingredient drop from fight in cave, chicken and slime. Always have a few on hand.) you can find 宝石红玉. This is for 樒 quest.

When done, go back to town and talk to her via the request option, she will mention she want to explore the mountain next. Go to sleep and after all loli event you have unlock, go to 山 to find her and start the next quest. If she's not there, that mean she still have loli events, so start always search the town and make sure she no longer there before heading off.

山- You can find 神酒和宝石珍珠 behind a waterfall. In the area with snow, you can build a snowman there. Also push the rock down to unlock the road to a hot spring. Keep climbing the snow area to a boss fight. You can also find 携帯調理器, which when use, allow you combine anywhere you like.(can be use multiple times)

When done, go back to town and talk to her via the request option, she will mention she haven't decide where to go next. Now, just keep on resting, doing other loli quest and see any loli event you have unlock till you get kidnap by 枸杞. After that events, go explore the map you land in a bit, you can find a shovel that dig up treasure. Important as one of the 宝石 can only be found using this in 森林. Now go back and talk to 花梨 again, she will want to go to 沼地 next. Go to sleep and head to 沼地 to find her and start the next one.

沼地-You can find 宝石琉璃 and a hot spring here. Three point of interest, with two that you need to walk in the poison area to reach. One of the POI will teleport you to another area, in that area, you need to reach the top middle area, stand in the middle of the top disappearing bridge to drop to the bottom bridge and go the the middle are to complete the quest.

Same thing as before, talk to her, see the events and once she not in the town, go to 森深部

森深部- You can find 離れ and a hot spring here. There is a red chest which drop 無双の護, which double your damage for the first turn. To get 宝石 金刚 here, you need to go to 山, climb up a bit till you can go in the cave where you have to drop down two time to reach, in that cave, go to the right and keep dropping down and exit. Then keep dropping down to the next map, keep going and you should find it.
Same three point of interest, one of which you need to find a hidden path to the left to reach to the top. It's the same for the hot spring, the map might seem the small island to the bottom can be reach, but just to walk there, the path is visually block by the tree.
From the hidden path POI, it will open a path to 未侵领域.

未侵领域- You can find 宝石青玉 here. On the third map, you need to drop down via the disappearing bridge at the top left to reach the exit. There is a boss here, remember the place you have the boss fight. For paid ver, at that place, there is a hidden door at the top right that will led you to the paid loli 鬼灯, detail below.

Anyway, once this dungeon is done, go back and rest. Then go around to view the loli event. Once all is done, talk to 花梨 and she would say she is done with the exploring for now. That is all for her.

Party- Right away.
Special ability-None, and she suppose to be in your party the most...

Her quest is for you to collect 6 宝石. 5 of which I explain a bit in 花梨 quest.
紫水晶:西の森(Easily miss, you need the shovel to find this one)
紅玉:洞窟
真珠:山
瑪瑙:沼地
金剛:森深部
青玉:未浸領域

Party- One quest and one heart
Special ability-Open red chest
Note, after her first paizuri, she want you to pay her everytime you cum. Because of that, she can be the hardest to raise affection if you are low on money. Advise just to sell item drop by monster or keeping doing 椿 quest.

Her quest is for you not to cum...yeah
First time is for 3 days, do not do any paizuri
Second time is for 5 days, you will received a chastity belt that lower you def and increase your exp by 1.5 time, this cannot be remove till the quest is done.
Third time, you need to see the event between her and 椿, then go and defeat 「魔犬×1(洞窟)、直立蜥蜴×5(山)、邪樹×3(森深部)」
Lastly is for 7 days, same belt as well...

Special ability-After battle, recover a bit of health

梔子
Her quest can only be started after 椿 say the east tower have appear. Go to the east area from the town and make you way to the tower. Not easy to find, I did it quite randomly also...

Tower- first floor required both party members to have combine atk more than 100, second floor is int 100, afterward are just boss fights. Once at the top, you will need to leave the party by talking to the loli and go along. You will meet 梔子 and her event. Return to town afterward.

There will be a event where she is introduce to the loli, kinda funny where the loli declare they are paizuri toy to the main character and the fox is just confuse as heck:D

After that events, she will be in the room next to ネリネ.

For her events,
1)Just bring her along and talk to all the loli.
2)Interact with the telephone in her room and buy stuff for her room. Need a lot of money, so sell drop or do 椿 quest.

Now just rest, increase her affection and see all loli event till there is none. One of the event saw, think got to do with 枸杞, will her 梔子 request you to bring her to the two of the tower again. So just bring her there again.

At her room, after some event, you will arrive at すすき野, just keep going left and fight some monster and boss. Now interact with the grave to get some back story.

Spoiler-as far as I can understand
The main character have die long long time ago, and he is still dead now. It seem he first die when having a paizuri and can't forget the feeling for it. Now he is trapped in a world between the living and the dead and can't escape from there. In this world, he still continue to die by paizuri and get rebirth with no memories but lust for paizuri death. Everytime he die and reborn, the world increase a bit and a bit till the ways it is now. 梔子 will ask if he is ok with this, and you can only reply yes.

The event will end and now you can go back to sleep. The next day, go to 椿 room for more story.

Spoiler-as far as I can understand
Either 椿 is the one that first paizuri him to death, or she found him in this world and get attach to him. But she help maintain this world so long as she is able to keep paizuring him to death. At first there is only two of them, then 枸杞 join as they contiune this cycle at 離れ. However as the world grow and more loli join, they left 離れ and set up town instead. When ask when is this cycle gonna end, 椿 reply it will never end and all this she does is just so the main character can get paizuri to death forever.
This also connect to the comic by the author, seeing based on this, the main guy here is also the main guy in the comic.

With that, 梔子 max hearts should be at 5

Special ability-She can show you hidden path and items, you don't need her to find them, she just show you where with the arrow.

ハーレム
For this, all the loli, including the fox girl, need to have max 5 affection. Once done, go to sleep and a event will occurs. Top option will led to the ハーレム event.

鬼灯(Paid)
At 未浸領域, after defeating the boss (monster will appear), an item 命之雫 can be found in the area. You need to collect 5 of them at the disappearing bridge maps, two at the first, 3 at the second. Now go back to the boss room and go through the hidden door there along. You will find 鬼灯, do her event only when you have 5 命之雫. You will die and go back to your room, with 5 命之雫 collected, she will appear there as well.

To reach her hearts/affection, just do paizuri(your only option any way) till the ending option occurs. Before choosing this ending, play this game in full screen:D

With that, I hope this and Perverted Joker post can help with your playthrough. I also attach my save file, for those that just want to see the ending or the hot spring scene. I cheated at the end, too grinding for me:D

Attachments

Last edited:

xreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you find the other people who aren't from the village?
I've been spending hours literally getting lost in the game.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To Perverted Joker and Thundergod65, as a man of BJ (Boob Job and Blow Job), I thank you for your support from the bottom of my heart.

To xreno, you need not to find the other people because you are the only man in a village full of oppai lolis. Who fucking care about the others?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To Perverted Joker and Thundergod65, as a man of BJ (Boob Job and Blow Job), I thank you for your support from the bottom of my heart.

To xreno, you need not to find the other people because you are the only man in a village full of oppai lolis. Who fucking care about the others?
Becouse theres more oppai lolis out.....and more its never wrong

also the lack of reputation system.....

Status
Not open for further replies.