What's new

ADV [Vortex00] Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is a 2D first person hentai game where players play as the busty pig tailed Maiko Umiya. During the game, while living her normal life, Maiko unknowingly trains herself to survive a fight that previously killed her in the future according to some mysterious time travelers. This game is not meant to be super serious or realistic. A lot of things in the game are intentionally comical or exaggerated.

current public build:
v11 alpha –
mirror:

people seem to forger to unzip the game. if it is not unzipped you will get a pink screen.

previous public build:
v6a alpha –
mirror:

please consider supporting the game on patreon to gain access to the latest content (v12+). Which includes the Affluently Ineffective quest which adds 16 scenes to the game. In those 16 scenes there are 7 fully unique and animated sex animations with different variations/speeds.

Please see the walkthrough for more info on this game an help with getting to the hentai scenes.

this is included in the download.

you can play swf files with a Flash Player projector for you OS:

these are included in the download also.
or open the included .html file with your browser

Last edited by a moderator:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

played the free verison of the old one? 1 year or so ago, is this alpha game with the new graphics?

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

played the free verison of the old one? 1 year or so ago, is this alpha game with the new graphics?
It has the same characters and overall same idea for the story. But is probably best to treat is as a new/different game and not necessarily a direct upgrade of the old one. That way you are not expecting to see something from the old game. A lot of stuff in this game is different by comparison.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It has the same characters and overall same idea for the story. But is probably best to treat is as a new/different game and not necessarily a direct upgrade of the old one. That way you are not expecting to see something from the old game. A lot of stuff in this game is different by comparison.
Ok, i will try it out :)

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Images arent loading for me

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man, this is good. Is there any way to replay David's scene without having to start over again?

OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, this is good. Is there any way to replay David's scene without having to start over again?
Thanks, not yet but it's on my do to list for the next update.
you will be able to freely switch between the different variations of the animations, or let them play and change randomly.

the save code in the readme should allow you to get back to it faster for now.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Played the demo, comment list:

- Art is absolutely lovely overall! Although, breast size is kinda on the excessive side, but that's not a knock on the game since I realize that's just personal opinion.

- I loved seeing Maiko's stress go up and down in the middle of dialogs depending on what is going on: it's a very nice touch!

- The first person approach during movement is pretty original. "How can I possibly fix the hair..? Oh! Of course!" And the tablet thing is a neat idea for a status thing. However, the breasts seems to be way too high: seeing her breasts when looking downward makes sense, but not when looking straight forward.

- Story and dialogs and everything are silly and exaggerated. Works just fine for me; not everything needs to be deadly serious all the time.

- Having some problems with the swimming minigame. I know you are supposed to move the mouse up and down, but sometime she goes either ultra-fast, and other times she's not moving at all. It didn't seem like the game was lagging, so I'm not sure what went down.

- Café mini-game works fine, no problems there.

- Sex mini-game is a bit strange from a logic standpoint (Is it actually possible to make a guy not come by going too fast?), but from a gameplay standpoint it works fine.

- Boxing feel as if it has a lot of potential, but it feels clumsy right now. There's a lack of feedback upon being hit, the punch flurries both look ridiculous and are completely ineffective, and sometime it's possible to be stuck in a situation where you can't win. In two fights, when I started blocking the enemy stopped attacking, but the split second I dropped block they started attacking again and repeat until loss; not sure if there's anything you can possibly do when that happens.

Overall it looks interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on it, thanks!

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't normally leave lengthy reviews, but I've actually found that you're one of the few authors who continually updates your site (even for the free, non-patreon users). So, in deference to the fact that you make decent games for everyone, I hope you don't mind that I'm leaving you a detailed review.

GAMEPLAY​
Overall the gameplay was very smooth. The navigation from place to place was easy, and you could pick up what's going on without having played any of your other games. You certainly built a solid foundation with which to work on, and I actually found myself enjoying the boxing mini game the most, though without other forms of outside training it takes a while to advance up the ranks. That being said, I'll mostly focus on the problems that I perceived (cause I guess everyone's a critic). :p

First off, I'm not sure if this was an error, but I am able to click things outside of the tablet in the "real world" while in the tablet menu. Occasionally I found that I would miss dialogue or transfer places unintentionally as a result. I' not sure if there is a way to disable outside interaction (except for perhaps the possible camera function) but it would have helped my experience.

The other place I found problems was the swimming mini game. Especially for people like myself who work on laptops, I found that the trackpad followed my motions making me go SUPER fast or SUPER slow. Kicking was nonexistent during my play and I couldn't tell when it was working or not. This might be one of those games to include a "when do I kick and how fast should I go" tutorial. Based on how full the boxing mini game universe is I suspect you might be going that direction anyway.

In general, a tutorial for each place might do wonders. Something beyond the text in the tablet that actually exposes you to the motions of what's happening. I actually would have liked this for the cafe to explain the interplay between the regular service and H-service mini games.

ARTWORK​
Awesome. While super pointy nips and ginormous boobs are not normally my cup of tea, the overall quality of the set work and character artwork really made it a pleasure to play. The nice thing about the diversity of the characters involved is that if Luma sized assets aren't your type, you can always bump down to a Savori or Jeni (probably my favorite character in terms of artwork and personality).

There are really only two places where I think the art could use just a touch more work. One is the cafe H-mini game. I know how hard you work on your animations, and I'm not sure if there's really anything you can do about it, but the generic riding animation seems to be somewhat robotic compared to the rest of your stuff. It could just be that there's less to look at since we're staring at a character's back, but the riding and female assets seemed a bit more chopped together than the fluidity of your other animations.

The other thing I might suggest is a winning and losing picture after the game is over based on the outcome. This could accompany some sort of summary screen since I don't really understand how my performance affected the rest of my game's stats or what consequences my actions had overall. I guess I just like to err on the side of the more information the better, and I'm poking you for more shiny H-art. :p

My only other suggestion is about the text "notepad" for advancing any dialogue. Particularly for mini games, I feel that this needs an update. Sometimes the dark text seems small and cramped compared to the importance for what is going on. Particularly during the cafe mini game, it seems sort of irrelevant compared to the female thought bubbles. Also, focusing on one thought of a character at a time (maybe its just my preference for good RPG Maker dialogue) helps parse any internal narration problems. As it is now, it feels like an AGTH text hook, and sort of out of place compared to the anime feel and bubbly text of the location navigation buttons.

Finally, I also hope the tablet art is given a revamp as well. This one isn't super important, but I feel like a new game deserves new art assets. It also feels a bit choppy compared to the smooth character artwork.

STORY​
Seems a bit nonexistent for now, but the nice thing about this game is the universe itself. I feel like if you really wanted to make this thing expansive beyond the mini game mastery main story you could (and I wouldn't mind). I'm sure this is all going to have set stories in line with Gem Co. advancement to ARIA, etc., but don't be afraid to get a bit whacky with it. This has tons of potential to be really immersive.

Quick question though: why have a choice of when to do H-stuff in the game (like losing the boxing match to David)? Isn't the obvious answer to click "YES, ALWAYS" for H-stuff? I guess my question really is, are there benefits or consequences (stat or story wise) of clicking yes or no in those scenarios besides seeing or not seeing a scene?

Overall this is an awesome start, and it definitely lived up to my expectations. I'm really looking forward to your next release, and keep up the awesome work!

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Animations look smooth. That's great so far!

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

- Sex mini-game is a bit strange from a logic standpoint (Is it actually possible to make a guy not come by going too fast?), but from a gameplay standpoint it works fine.
i cant play that, i ALWAYS lose, i dont get it, its just "unbeatable" for me

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The animations in the OP are gorgeous. Unfortunately, they are the best thing I've seen in this project and are not in the game as it currently stands (from what I could tell). EVERY mini-game just seems to be a bizarrely lengthy stat grind. There's some promising material, but its been a long time since the first time I looked at this project, and it still seems to be in the "proof of concept" stages.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Go up to 50, then do Seduce. You'll get a guess, say for example 10 under, in which case you go up to 75. And so on so forth. Keep splitting in two the available range and you should get a success around 40% of the time.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Go up to 50, then do Seduce. You'll get a guess, say for example 10 under, in which case you go up to 75. And so on so forth. Keep splitting in two the available range and you should get a success around 40% of the time.
maybe im thinking wrong, but if im at 50 and it says 10 under, i keep thinking like 40...what am i thinking wrong?

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

maybe im thinking wrong, but if im at 50 and it says 10 under, i keep thinking like 40...what am i thinking wrong?
If you picked 50 and the text says: "10 or more under", it means that the correct value is going to be somewhere between 60 and 100.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It say not just 10 under - it say 10+ under so it's can be 60, 70,80 and so on.. =P

For now this sim game looks like very grindy, to up your sex stat at least to 100 you need to play this mini game 100 times, the same with another stats... we need more grind... good alpha although =)

Last edited:
OP
V

Vortex00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

phew! this is a lot to write. sorry for the delayed replies.

Played the demo, comment list:
Overall it looks interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on it, thanks!
Thanks for the feedback,
I'm not sure what that problem is with swimming I haven't had that happen. was is consistent ? more details would be helpful.

in the boxing might have more going on than you may realize. You need to make use you Maiko's hairpin (S key). she relies on it. Also you have to keep in min the the animation delay and time your attacks carefully.

in the situation you mentioned you need to feign lowing your guard then raise it back up immediately to block their predicted punch, then quickly get in a punch during the ending animation of the punch the just threw at you. you can also flurry here which cause them to guard. at the start of the guard you have time for a charge punch if timed well. The game is all about timing.

a detailed review.
Thanks for the lengthy feedback, yes not pressing buttons while the table is up is something I will to add.

I can include a swimming tutorial. however I am not sure what to say about the touch pad. It is limiting to work around not having access to a mouse. However there was a different first person swimming mechanic I made that alternates keys to simulates Maiko's legs. Maybe it can give you a steady speed but if you go up and down it becomes faster.

The cafe riding animations were the first animations I did the the animator after several years. I also was not sure of the location of the penis, yes there are plenty of things to point out there. I can come back to them at a later date. I don't want to start backtracking this early in development.

Thanks yes winning an losing pic will be added.

I don't seem to understand your description of some of the notepad stuff sorry. I am not very familiar with AGTH or RPG maker dialogue. But yes it is a little hard for me because there not some built in fleshed out dialogue system I can use in flash. Everything is made from scratch. In the game some of the dialogue will seem irrelevant because it is. Though I still feel that it should be there. it is just what someone says to Maiko. It is like someone saying something to you that you don't care about in real life but you are in ear shot of it to hear it and be annoyed by it. Maiko and customers have some dialogue during the sex, it is not totally silent just with Maiko thinking about stuff heh.

not sure what you mean by tablet art ? the in game art or the background ? The background image is designed to be swapped with your own custom image as long as the files is named the same.

Yeah there is no major story elements or quests in he game yet. I am just working hammering out mini-game mechanics first thanks.

I have the sex options there so it can be possible for Maiko to complete everything without any sex at all. There will be forced scenes like at the pool with Mika, but that is not actually sex. Yes later I plan to have scenes that happen, when say Maiko completes a mingame area like boxing, while passing on all the sex in that area. It is more like second playthough type of thing. Some players might not want to have sex with David in that situation because they don't like him or don't want to accept a handicap of fast lvling.

thanks

Animations look smooth. That's great so far!
Thanks~

please excuse my laziness but I will copy a answer I gave previously on a different site for this since it is the same same topic and requires a good bit of explanation:

"the minigame at the cafe many seem hard at the moment because other things to give you a initial boost are not present in the game yet. The game is not really designed you for you to grind from 0 to the first 100+ exp. you will be able to gain that from other places. At 100 maiko gain her first passive trait where she can predict the range of the number at the start.

Thought I should mention that it is not designed to win consistently at the onset. It is intentionally designed for players to win only every now and then if starting from 0 exp. As you gain exp it becomes much easier to win to the point where it is highly possible to win even on the first try as Maiko gains more and more passive traits. This simulates Maiko moving from a lack of sexual experience at the beginning to a seasoned sex expert by the end.

The idea with the clients is it won’t always be a fair chance for you to win because they won't always buy enough turns for you to guess. But Maiko has no control over that. They will just have to leave blue balled."

The animations in the OP are gorgeous. Unfortunately, they are the best thing I've seen in this project and are not in the game as it currently stands (from what I could tell). EVERY mini-game just seems to be a bizarrely lengthy stat grind. There's some promising material, but its been a long time since the first time I looked at this project, and it still seems to be in the "proof of concept" stages.
The Maiko animation is in this demo. Yes other other is a example of what is to be added. I decided to show one that is in the game and one that isn't. This is because I didn't want to post any other game animations outside of the game and completely spoil what is in the game.

Yes this alpha primarily focuses on hammering out potential issues with the mini-games.

Also please note that when this game was announced I have been spending about a year commissioning art from ttrop while primarily working on my other game ARIA and other projects. I also spent a lot of time assisting in reviewing and helping editing the art. To this day it has been 1year and 1 month of acquiring and working on art assets and coding pieces of the game here and there. It is only recently that I actually started putting this stuff together. So I really only just started actually making the game. Preparation to get to this point took a long time thoguh.

Also unfortunately I don't have the luxury of working on this full time, like other developers might be able to, I am not yet at a point to where I can quite my job until I can get bit more on my patreon so it takes a while to make this stuff. Also I work on other game projects at the same time.

yes this is the indented strategy for playing this minigame in general.
Also keep in mind that is game is really designed to begin with Maiko sex exp at 100 or so. I left it at zero because I player could start from zero if they wanted to do it prematurely. it possible but as you can see you will struggle with it. There will other way for Maiko to gin her initial sex exp that will apply to the cafe.

the 10+ under and over can be worded better I'm sure
but if it says 10+ under for example:

it means that the number you just guessed is 10 or more less than the number you need to guess to win.

so you are 10 or more "under" that unknown number.

so you need to add at least 10 to the number you just guessed because you were 10 or more "under" the correct number

the girl's dialogue to go along with it will also hint at what is means.

to up your sex stat at least to 100 you need to play this mini game 100 times, the same with another stats.
fitness you gain 10 or so per swim

melee yes you gain 1 but you gain 70 from david scene once you get to 15.
maiko also gains 20 sex exp from the David scene.

cafe sex stat you need to only win about 4 to 6 times to be at 100 depending on the client you get, if you review the strategy Ayra mentioned you will have a the most optimal strategy, if you want to do this.

yes it seems a bit grindy because it just testing some of the minigames without the intended support components from other parts of the game.

understanding the instructions and things like that are what I am primarily trying to get sense for here.

Yep only grinding a minigame is not the most fun thing in the world, but it is working as intended. Unfortunately it is the only thing to do at the moment.
I didn't expect people to grind to the max in this test but it is possible.

Just keep in mind that these minigames are designed to be played in bewteen main quests and other components in the the game.

hopefully it will make sense later, there is method to the madness heh.

Last edited:

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

phew! this is a lot to write. sorry for the delayed replies.

Thanks for the feedback,
I'm not sure what that problem is with swimming I haven't had that happen. was is consistent ? more details would be helpful.

in the boxing might have more going on than you may realize. You need to make use you Maiko's hairpin (S key). she relies on it. Also you have to keep in min the the animation delay and time your attacks carefully.

in the situation you mentioned you need to feign lowing your guard then raise it back up immediately to block their predicted punch, then quickly get in a punch during the ending animation of the punch the just threw at you. you can also flurry here which cause them to guard. at the start of the guard you have time for a charge punch if timed well. The game is all about timing.
Found the problem I had with the swimming. Basically, it requires bigger movements than what I was doing. If I go all the way out of the window it's going to work very well (the kick in the blue zone works too). If I go only partway (like say, 1/4th from the top to 3/4th to the bottom), Maiko is either going to go extremely slow or not move at all.

Retried the boxing; I can't seem to start blocking again before I get punched because of the delay after releasing block. Just release the button and trade with the enemy eventually works (at the cost of getting hit a bit though) so that did kind of work. Overall, after some practice I do find myself having more fun with the boxing game.

On a completely unrelated subject, Pattie's my favorite character so far.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game don´t have sound and/or music at all, is that normal??????