What's new

RPG [Rophy] VIOLETTA TEARS (RJ201610)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New game by a new group. 2 scenes so far involving bandits but so far the game looks great. It seems like they put a lot of effort into their first game but I hope they don't get burnt out from making it. Scheduled for a July release.

Last edited by a moderator:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Rophy] VIOLETTA TEARS

hmm, do you have dlsite link or author link ?
or is this pateron project ? :confused:

OP
sacredfire

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hmm, do you have dlsite link or author link ?
or is this pateron project ? :confused:
oh shoot thanks for pointing that out. Fixed now.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I love the art work for this game already. hopefully it has a good amount of hscenes.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh shoot thanks for pointing that out. Fixed now.
yeah, I get confused since the title in English, and my browser can't really search dlsite (my provider block it) ...
also you might want to put the game code at 1st post ...
(RJ ??? something )

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

God, I love this recent trend of loli-esque heroines. Honestly, I know it's not for everyone, but I'm just really tired of the same ole massive titty sluts we've been getting.

Hopefully this will be good, I really like the design.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

God, I love this recent trend of loli-esque heroines. Honestly, I know it's not for everyone, but I'm just really tired of the same ole massive titty sluts we've been getting.

I can echo these sentiments wholeheartedly. G+ are not my cups of tea, yet a big (pro)portion of new releases almost exclusively feature them, sadly; though it is of course a matter of personal preferences.
Knock on wood "Let this be my biggest problem in life for a while!"... xD

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant play the demo.
It says ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(148).
Anyone know how to fix this?

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From the comment's on the author's blog it sounds like the game will be delayed a month.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's a pretty decent game from what I've seen in the demo. Plus, the "Lightbulb" on certain characters really do help out for who is the person to talk to for quests and stuff. Art quality is nice and the game seems to be pretty straight forward so far.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So i see a lil bit of CR stuff. How good is it so far?

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is the game out now? i cant read any japanese :p

I agree, im tired of the massive titty heroines and sometimes they are just so big that its a big turn off :p

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What scenes are there in the demo? I've farmed that dude that fondles you when your clothes are broken 'till I was at 0 whatever. then I sleep and the demo ends. Anything other than that and the 1st boss?

Reputation score

The machine translations are a bit unclear, but it sounds like the game is going on sale next week.

derp01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having an issue where the exe isn't opening anything, but it prints a log file saying something along the lines of WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He sais he's still alive, that he havent being able to move on june, he also sais that want to finish the game but now looks like imposible. Apologizes for dissapeaing for 3 fucking months and disable the comments box.

Oh man im not sure if he is really gonna end the game dude, wanted to play it so much, also didnt say anything about the USELESS demo they have put in DL that didnt work, so im gonna try it again and let you know. Hope he really finish it.

PD: As ever sorry for my bad english i know it sucks

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, he also said the CGs are all complete and the story is almost done. So there's hope that the game can make it this year, if he manage to fix all the bug.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played through the Demo just now. Compared to other Demos I've played through, this is the most short one. Hope the Game has more playtime and isn't too complicated as I never have gotten the Translator things to run.

Healing Items seem fairly weak which makes resting/sleeping less money consuming.
The Artstyle seems fair enough to give it a try once it's out, well, it's only matter of time regarding that. :D

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I cant open the demo, the old one yes but not this one

Status
Not open for further replies.