What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
New OP courtesy of zchaos :

A demo was released for this game here:

The game should be out in January 2020.

From the demo the game seems to be a sandbox in a town where you take the role of Hitomi Sakura (who starts off innocent and can stay that way if the player wants )with the actions you do influencing how lewd her day to day life will be. The game has no true ending or true goal. It is an endless adventure game. Depending on the action, time may be progressed. (The clock icon moves to the right.)

controls

Movement is possible by clicking the arrow icon with the arrow keys or the mouse.
The item menu appears with the space key or the center icon.
When the item menu is displayed or when the dialogue is displayed, the system menu is displayed by right-clicking the ESC key or the mouse.
Save / load and full screen operations can be performed from the system menu.
also you can interact with stuff by running into it.
also you can press shift to move slightly faster.

in the demo you can change clothes by interacting with the dresser in the room you start out in. You'll also change after taking a shower.
In the demo the only action that advances time is getting dressed.

from the demo
性 is a sexual interest meter. If this goes up, there will be more places to go. if 性 turns pink It means that she became a non-virgin.
恥 is a shame meter . It will go up if it meets embarrassing eyes. When this rises, defenselessness decreases and it becomes a little sensitive to naughty eyes. when 恥 turns pink something happens.
感 is a feel meter. Sexual sensitivity. ”It goes up every time the dick is caressed and it becomes easier to feel. when the pants get wet, the “feel” parameter frame will turn yellow to inform you of the condition. Also when there are no pants, it becomes a green frame. These are restored to the original by changing clothes, but it is necessary to note that once the frame color change of “sex” and “shame” is changed, it will not be restored.

tags: heroine, daily life, molester, rape, loli

Still a work in progress. I can't wait for his game to be out!
His previous works are amazing to play through.
Art might put you off at first but after playing for a few minutes and experience the gameplay and h-scenes, you will find the charm in it.

Test play in .

Game engine
I think its live maker.

Game description
Free roaming in a 3d like 2d space with directional buttons/mouse.

Like his previous games he created, i think it involves pervy old men with naive young girls.

On an unrelated note to the game

Hopefully he will start something like this again soon to pass the time. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味

Hope no DRM protection this time...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I remember when he announced this years ago. He's like on par with that mecha girl developer and Mephisto in terms of age. I hope it's not as difficult to get the H scenes like his last few games.

I still have his most recent game, though no one has been able to crack the DRM even after I provided it to some people. I have no idea what to do in the game after I managed to beat the story. I never figured out how to get any of the good H scenes.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

I also hope that this time around game to be easier to play and to re-watch the scenes.

But before buying the game I will wait for the general responses, I was badly burned last time.
I know how you feel, the scenario replay option is buggy after you exit the game, you cannot view it again but if you do the correct steps to unlock it one run, you can unlock it all without going through it again. But still its a great game that i enjoy very much.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They've been difficult and hard to find the scenes, but I've always liked his work. I own every previous game, even the b/w one. I hope we don't have much longer to wait for this

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

They've been difficult and hard to find the scenes, but I've always liked his work. I own every previous game, even the b/w one. I hope we don't have much longer to wait for this
Yea, could not have complete the game without the hints in game or in his official site.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New video is out.

No sexual scenes (this is youtube we're talking about here), just some new areas, outfits, and a demonstration showing how changing your outfit can lead to very different conversations with npc's.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

New video is out.

No sexual scenes (this is youtube we're talking about here), just some new areas, outfits, and a demonstration showing how changing your outfit can lead to very different conversations with npc's.
Thanks for bringing this up. no sexual scenes due to youtube agreement. He brought in characters from his previous games(痴漢退治に御用心) where he went missing, he appeared here, linking the games timeline/universe together. He was also not sure if reusing previous game bath content(streaking) would anger players. lol. Dont think so. The map for this game is bigger and features location specific scenes which can be affected by the parameters she have at that moment,stats or costumes affect it.

This current built has 3 notable stats and a time bar which indicate the time spent for the day. Which progresses as an action was taken. Specifically in the demo, when you take a transportation only.

感=sensitivity
恥=embarrassment/exposure
性=sexual realization/hornyness level

Remember this is just a demo build for progress show, anything can change.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would appreciate it if someone shared the first of all, I have the other 3 but the first is impossible to get anywhere RJ007647, if someone has it please help me to have the complete collection:(,For reporting already has 4 characters out of the 10 you want to do (dog included:))the 5 character will not have much left because the info put a month ago and made an eye daily

Last edited:

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Already goes through 8 finished stories, is now finishing with the scenes of the train, possibly add more than 10 stories, in a month or two we will possibly have a trial

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i wish i could get the lastest one released on 2011 but since has drm i couldnt play it T_T

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i wish i could get the lastest one released on 2011 but since has drm i couldnt play it T_T
For the time being he has not said whether there will be drm or not (hopefully not) while proving this is very similar to that game (lost in a labyrinth with an old men:D) RJ099657,and for the crack in RJ081893, I do not know much about how to crack this type of games and it has been impossible for me, maybe someone will get it over time

Last edited:
OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

For the time being he has not said whether there will be drm or not (hopefully not) while proving this is very similar to that game (lost in a labyrinth with an old men:D) RJ099657,and for the crack in RJ081893, I do not know much about how to crack this type of games and it has been impossible for me, maybe someone will get it over time
Last time he did drm, the recollection mode in the save files does not work after restarting the app up again. I have to individually save before each scenes.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do not think put drm, there were problems with the save and also less sales, when there is new information I will comment,for now silent in the cooley web and kyriu(the name of the developer)

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

9 finished,cross fingers,in the nexts weeks posibly kyriu talking about demo

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Your previous work is already in dlsite English, what I have not looked at if it is drm or not

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score
Still have drm

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yes, it still has drm, :(, I hope that someone cracks it,I have all but that not,and for new of his new game, it is in its final stages but making four stories on the same stage at the same time is costing him a lot, (park scenario) he says is the biggest, I think from here to 3 or 4 months will be ready

Last edited:

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
these days I have spoken with kyriu about the drm and he will put it in his next work, he has already told me why he puts it, I put what he has told me

Hello, yitan.
I am very glad that you highly appreciate my work.
To get a lot of people to play the game casually, I did not attach drm until the third work.
However, as a result, minors got my work and received complaints from people who are extremely angry.
Their argument was that "As you create adult works, as a minimum responsibility, we need to make efforts not to affect unspecified minors."
And when I added drm to the fourth work "Half Boiled ExorSister", their claims have gone away after that.
By attaching drm to my work, I understood that my responsibility was fulfilled.
I would be pleased if you understand this matter.
However, as a result of understanding that the claim was settled by attaching drm, it was no longer hesitant to inject a special adult element into my work. Therefore, the adult frequency of the next work is much higher than past works. (lol)

if there was some way to solve this problem there would not be drm but I see it very complicated

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is not the same as they act there that here, I'm trying to convince you to remove it or find a solution, the same is encouraged and added to "patreon", I do not know, I'll tell you what you answer me