What's new

VN/TEXT Roninsong games(Ai Subeki, Eddy Bear, Candy shop)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Roninsong games(Ai Subeki, Eddy Bear, Candy shop)

Gt+improbable+has+disabled+comments+from+registered+users+_cd83b97f80fc8556db90348a3337d44b.jpg

conter12

Reputation score

Does anyone have the swf for candy shop catalog 201 4?

TotalDramaFan2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any new Candy Shop games??

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Bawwww, he's got a patreon.

New candy girls each month or something. The people pledging are stingy as fuck apparently, cuz I can't find any leaks.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My man, he's had a patreon. For a while now. But yeah, people are being stingy I guess. I'm amazed no one here has donated just to leak the images, but its whatever, it'll happen when it happens.

The real question is though, has there been anything uploaded to 3DFH? If so, then share the details. I want to know if he's made a new Ai Subeki+ or Eddy Bear episode.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My man, he's had a patreon. For a while now. But yeah, people are being stingy I guess. I'm amazed no one here has donated just to leak the images, but its whatever, it'll happen when it happens.

The real question is though, has there been anything uploaded to 3DFH? If so, then share the details. I want to know if he's made a new Ai Subeki+ or Eddy Bear episode.
He's released his shit on Nutaku now, but nothing new.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I checked 3dfhouse and he hasn't really updated it in months so maybe he's done with them and just uploading stuff on Patreon. Hopefully a hero will pledge and spread the love? .-.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

He's already on patreon scrapers. But because he individually e-mails the files to people they don't pick that up.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not a huge loss considering the quality of his last releases. Weird animations loops, less well-drawn models and quite boring plot.
Moreover now he's moved to Patreon (like that lame calendar game he released on Patreon) and Nutaku I guess we could easily skip his next releases and focus on something else.

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not a huge loss considering the quality of his last releases. Weird animations loops, less well-drawn models and quite boring plot.
Moreover now he's moved to Patreon (like that lame calendar game he released on Patreon) and Nutaku I guess we could easily skip his next releases and focus on something else.
So on his patron, his animation has clearly gotten a lot better. The flipside is that 3DFuckhouse owns the rights to all of his previous work: Ai Subeki, Eddie Bear, etc, so for his patreon he only does animated loops of candy girls that get voted on every month.

I just wanted more Nora damnit.

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has he posted anything? Any updates at all? I understand 3DF "owns" the stuff he's worked on and candygirls is his own thing, but I seriously want to see conclusions to some of those stories man.

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has he posted anything? Any updates at all? I understand 3DF "owns" the stuff he's worked on and candygirls is his own thing, but I seriously want to see conclusions to some of those stories man.
3DFH just tweeted a day or two ago that Ai Subeki Plus #4 was just released. I'm not sure if there is a way to check the full list of releases for non-members, so can't say for Eddie Bear.

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3DFH just tweeted a day or two ago that Ai Subeki Plus #4 was just released. I'm not sure if there is a way to check the full list of releases for non-members, so can't say for Eddie Bear.
So 3DFH has a $1 1-day trial that I tried to see what's been updated.
Recent releases for anyone curious:
Ai Subeki Plus 4
Ai Subeki Plus 5
Eddie Bear 26, 27, 28
and 6(?) Candy Shop episodes.

And yes, they are keeping the HTML format that prevents their stuff from getting ripped. If you sign up for the trial, remember to immediately cancel, or else you'll charged $30 the next day for an automatically recurring month's membership.

Wyrm780

Reputation score

Ai Subeki Plus 4
Ai Subeki Plus 5
Eddie Bear 26, 27, 28

And yes, they are keeping the HTML format that prevents their stuff from getting ripped. If you sign up for the trial, remember to immediately cancel, or else you'll charged $30 the next day for an automatically recurring month's membership.
It doesn't quite prevent things from being ripped. You can save the webpage and get all webpage to run offline, the only real problem is that (As a security measure) webpages don't let Javascripts run other local javascripts, unless the local area is set up correctly. Disabling this is ill advised and setting up a folder to run as a webpage is a bit annoying (I couldn't get it to work right).
However all this disables is the sounds so the animations will work fine.
I have all the webpages saved up to 2017/06/09 and should probably stop being lazy and upload them sometime.

As for the whole style thing, while I did find his style shift worse in the beginning, he has improved with it. I think the problem was that his old style, which was quite simple, worked well with his rather simple animations. When he shifted to the new art style, I think he was still using the same animation style, and so they looked kind of bad. If your able to check out his newer stuff you may find the style more to your liking now.

Who knows?

TotalDramaFan2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would love if you could upload his new stuff. Even pictures is fine..

Iamarock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ai Subeki Plus 4
Ai Subeki Plus 5
Eddie Bear 26, 27, 28

My man, if you, or anyone, can share all those games you just mentioned, I would greatly appreciate it. I have been wanting to find out what happens after Eddy Bear 25 for so long now, as well as Ai Subeki+ 3.

TotalDramaFan2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For me personally its Candy Shop, but Ai Subeki and Eddy Bear are awesome to.