What's new

[Aeba no Mori F] ロリ巨乳の里にて / In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits (RJ189145)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestickman

Reputation score
Re: ロリ巨乳の里にて

If I recall correctly, you have to find the enemies, and she has to be in your party while you kill them. I want to say they were in the poisonous swamp to the sound, but I could be wrong on this.
Going off the machine translation I use, I think it's the three-headed dogs in the cave and the evil trees in the misty area. But those trees could basically two-shot me even at level 9, so I don't know about that.

I remembered the real big issue I have after I posted - the doctor/shopkeeper's quest. There is literally no way to see what you need to collect after she initially tells you; at least from what I can find. I'm on the third stage, I think? I have seen two of her scenes. And I cannot remember at all what I need to collect now.

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Going off the machine translation I use, I think it's the three-headed dogs in the cave and the evil trees in the misty area. But those trees could basically two-shot me even at level 9, so I don't know about that.

I remembered the real big issue I have after I posted - the doctor/shopkeeper's quest. There is literally no way to see what you need to collect after she initially tells you; at least from what I can find. I'm on the third stage, I think? I have seen two of her scenes. And I cannot remember at all what I need to collect now.
Press x and choose the bottom middle option(the character list), it shows your current quest objectives for each girl.

Xig320

Reputation score

Hi everyone.
I wanted to know if someone know how the translation is going ? i really want to play this game cause no auto-translator work on my computer

dodongo821

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm completely lost on how to get the oppai demon. The underground area only has a bunch of islands that seem to serve no purpose, and I can't access the second area as there is no bridge as soon as you enter. The only place I can go is to stand in the middle of a bridge and drop down to another bridge, but that only leads me to a cave with something that brings me back outside. I already completed Karin's swamp quest but I didn't fight anything.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm completely lost on how to get the oppai demon. The underground area only has a bunch of islands that seem to serve no purpose, and I can't access the second area as there is no bridge as soon as you enter. The only place I can go is to stand in the middle of a bridge and drop down to another bridge, but that only leads me to a cave with something that brings me back outside. I already completed Karin's swamp quest but I didn't fight anything.
Toward the end of the maps one of the north walls is a hidden door. Don't remember exactly which room it was, but if you take the shortcut leading back to the earlier room, then you went too far.

dodongo821

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Toward the end of the maps one of the north walls is a hidden door. Don't remember exactly which room it was, but if you take the shortcut leading back to the earlier room, then you went too far.
There aren't any north walls, just a bunch of islands with bridges that alternate. There seems to be another room I can enter to the right, but all I see there is more alternating bridges that I cant reach because there's no bridge to get to them.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There aren't any north walls, just a bunch of islands with bridges that alternate. There seems to be another room I can enter to the right, but all I see there is more alternating bridges that I cant reach because there's no bridge to get to them.

I think that just means you haven't found the second entrance.

If I recall correctly, there were two different ones. The first one you could see the second from, but you couldn't access the second.

dodongo821

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think that just means you haven't found the second entrance.

If I recall correctly, there were two different ones. The first one you could see the second from, but you couldn't access the second.
Is the second entrance part of a different quest? Cause I've checked every poison puddle and haven't found it.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the second entrance part of a different quest? Cause I've checked every poison puddle and haven't found it.
2nd entrance should be in the fog forest.

dodongo821

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2nd entrance should be in the fog forest.

Wow, Thanks! I guess I just haven't gotten far enough in the game yet because every time I've passed by that stone it just gave a question mark. At least I can stop wasting my time on the oppai demon though.

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am missing one gem, i have gotten lapis, Pearl, Ruby, Amethyst, blueball/aodama but i cant seem to find the last one anybody know where it is?

Finally, it took me 3 god damn hour to find the last gem.

Last edited:

DaWeird

Reputation score

What does it means? I have the file that is mentioned below..

Attachments

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does it means? I have the file that is mentioned below..
Your game folder font is messed up, is your computer region in japanese locale or maybe you downloaded the file with messed up font.

sgkqjsd1

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, I was the guy working on the translation. I took a break from it because I was running into difficulties. Basically, I'm brand new to Japanese and over the course of the translation, I've learned a ton, but I'm basically going to have to re-do a lot of work because I'm sure a lot of it was wrong. I've been working on my Japanese grammar and my Japanese has been improving, so the second pass should be significantly improved. I also wasn't sure if people were still interested in this, but I'd be happy to keep going on it.

For a progress report, I've done all the conversation scenes and the "gameplay" stuff (Quest translations, requests, conversations) and Tsubaki and Nerine's sex scenes, but there's still a good amount to do. As I improve at Japanese it gets faster though.
How is the translation going?

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
With much sheepishness I have to admit that I had stopped working on it. I ran into some life issues and had kind of given up on the whole endeavor. I recently decided to start trying again, but in a transition between computers I lost most of the work I'd done. I decided to start on a different project about a week ago, a much smaller scale work (Which you might also be interested in if you're into this game, it's (Record of the Escape from Succubus Castle) and I'm at about 40% done with that, what I have is in the translation forum. I've learned a lot more about Japanese since my initial attempt with this game, and I feel pretty confident that much of my work was of sub-par quality. I'd still like to translate it, and will probably work on it once I'm done with my current project, which shouldn't take long as it's basically a really short visual novel.

So if you've been waiting on me, I'm sorry, I'm a schmuck. Someone else said they're working on a translation in a PM they sent me, but I don't know what their status is. Maybe once I get back to this I can collaborate with him and that should speed up the process.

Xig320

Reputation score
hi guys , i wanted to know how to find the item to break stones or dig ? i tried to search myself but i've been running around for quite a lot of time , thanks

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
hi guys , i wanted to know how to find the item to break stones or dig ? i tried to search myself but i've been running around for quite a lot of time , thanks
You need to craft bombs for the rocks. You can get the recipe from Kuko's home. I can't quite remember how to get the shovel/pickaxe.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry for necroing, but what's wrong with this error? I've looked up the file in the aforementioned folder, and the file's there. Am I missing something?
1534420450314.png

Mick2000

Reputation score
one of three hypothesis from my experience:
1. you don't have RPG RTP installed
2. the file do missing and you mistaken it with other file
3. rare random error, basically the system failed to find the said file even though it's there. just play again and it probably won't showed up

Status
Not open for further replies.