What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Because apparently Balloon animals are more acceptable
Ha-ha, that's cuz it was written by Serrated if someone else did it wouldn't win XD

swordshield said:
Honestly, u never should. MNF never once made feel like I was getting my money's worth.
It worthed in 2104-2015 but now it's not.

A small gift for you!

this is a MnfClub cracked project.

this is an abandoned project baka did 2 years ago

you can click the 2 characters to change properties, if you click on the topmost area, you change view to face.
you can click any of the 8 different positions to see that scene,
if you double-click on the scene area (middle) it will "expand" and hide the 2 characters and the scene-selection part. double click again to restore that.

also, theres an automatic load/save feature, it will save your characters preferences.

NOTE: If you like it and interested on having every other sex scenes, mini games, etc from mnf club in this project just point so maybe baka will be interested on countinuing with this project ;)

Last edited:

slip66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey now, a very nice surprise~ I was commenting awhile back about how this format would be ideal for MnF games, having well constructed scenes with multiple interactivity options along with ability to customize characters. but I see that the club area is better suited for this,
but imagine having this setup with the choice to switch between some of the popular mnf Milfs :0

Something like that isn't easy but this appears to have quite some potential. Only possible suggestions are having the progress meter not reset upon characters edit, or no timer to begin with.

Again, this is a unique unexpected gift, my many thanks to Baka, the bct crew, sandchainz... shucks, the whole damn dirty internet , TY!

sandchainz

Reputation score

Hey now, a very nice surprise~ I was commenting awhile back about how this format would be ideal for MnF games, having well constructed scenes with multiple interactivity options along with ability to customize characters. but I see that the club area is better suited for this,
but imagine having this setup with the choice to switch between some of the popular mnf Milfs :0

Something like that isn't easy but this appears to have quite some potential. Only possible suggestions are having the progress meter not reset upon characters edit, or no timer to begin with.

Again, this is a unique unexpected gift, my many thanks to Baka, the bct crew, sandchainz... shucks, the whole damn dirty internet , TY!
This is an experimental project there are possibilitys to make it different by adding the map, npc sex scenes and also mini games it's a metter of imagination :D

Seriously! WTF where is the new game? Already has passed 16 days.

Last edited:

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the summary. I feel bad for the subbers, looking like 1 game this month based on the current rate. 16 days is getting close to the record. 19 I believe?

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ha-ha, that's cuz it was written by Serrated if someone else did it wouldn't win XD
Fortunately Serrated also tends to make quality ideas. I may not agree with a lot of them but they still work for the most part. It still pretty damn frustrating that Serega is mostly reserve for him though.

It worthed in 2104-2015 but now it's not.
That's subjective, I was subscribe over 2 years & I never felt it was remotely my money's worth.

This is an experimental project there are possibilitys to make it different by adding the map, npc sex scenes and also mini games it's a metter of imagination :D
I'm so glad I didn't subscribe another account to play that. Nowhere as good as a standard Serega game.

THX BCT for confirming my suspicions.

Seriously! WTF where is the new game? Already has passed 16 days.
What did you expect? Getting your money's worth?

Thanks for the summary. I feel bad for the subbers, looking like 1 game this month based on the current rate. 16 days is getting close to the record. 19 I believe?
We get 3 game per month & it practically never feels like it's worth $25 month for.

Speaking of games that "gather up" lost chances - It'd be cool to see a Zelda game pick up some of the leftover hotties from the Zelda universe. I'm pretty sure there are enough out there. Twinrova in fused form, that big-titted lady from the Milk Bar in Twilight Princess, the three oracles from the Seasons/Ages games, etc. Not to mention Breath of the Wild's ladies, but you'd a whole game to cover them. Dat Urbosa tho', yum.
My only reason to subscribe was because of thatoneguy's Zelda games & now he's going to leave for a long time. Maybe for good since his game is losing so I can sympathize with you on the lack of potential of another Zelda game. Now I don't ever have a reason to subscribe to MNF ever again. Well at least until Haseo's Nintendo Christmas comes out this holiday.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A small gift for you!

you can click the 2 characters to change properties, if you click on the topmost area, you change view to face.
if you double-click on the scene area (middle) it will "expand" and hide the 2 characters and the scene-selection part. double click again to restore that.
Thanks!

By the way, I came across some MnF fanart the other day.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Yeah something like that, it was for super heroine hijinks 3 but in the case of thatgame I can understand it as the first (titty fuck) scene was splitted in 6 parts.
But Serega has to do only 3 sex scenes and none adisional scenes.

swordshield said:
What did you expect? Getting your money's worth?
It seems like you now go totally agains mnf lol

Crawdaddy said:
By the way, I came across some MnF fanart the other day.

Looks nice.

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A small gift for you!

also, theres an automatic load/save feature, it will save your characters preferences.

NOTE: If you like it and interested on having every other sex scenes, mini games, etc from mnf club in this project just point so maybe baka will be interested on countinuing with this project ;)
Thanks for this. It's a great gift and a very interesting project :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I still don't have my full schedule yet so I am waiting on when I can make those pictures. Will let you all know.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It seems like you now go totally agains mnf lol
Over 2 years of subscription worth towards them & never winning any contest was bad enough, but screwing out others when they won without any comprising attempt whatsoever? Damn right I'm against them now

sandchainz

Reputation score

Over 2 years of subscription worth towards them & never winning any contest was bad enough, but screwing out others when they won without any comprising attempt whatsoever? Damn right I'm against them now
To win in the contests you have to write idea with huge titted milf and a lot of dirty talk in sex scenes. Or make a parody of some hot character that can interest the other users. That's the bad from contests in there :(

New crack is ready! Sorry for the late release, it seems like summer is a lazy time :p
Super Heroine Hijinks 3

Last edited:

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To win in the contests you have to write idea with huge titted milf and a lot of dirty talk in sex scenes. Or make a parody of some hot character that can interest the other users. That's the bad from contests in there :(

New crack is ready! Sorry for the late release, it seems like summer is a lazy time :p
Super Heroine Hijinks 3
Hardly late, you're releasing them at a decent clip:D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Super Heroine Hijinks 3

Cool, thanks :)

CoyoteLounge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Time for more Guy Gin Comic Remixes! Enjoys, suckahs!

Soldier of Fortune (Renamed "Man of Science")

Page_01.jpg

Officer Juggs 1&2

Page_1.jpg

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, but they don't give a fuck. God, I can't believe I paid $25 each month for a fetish & kinks I didn't even like. It's because of MNF that I hate incest & have a low tolerance towards MILF designs now. Can't believe it took me this long to realize how dumb subscribing to them now.

Super Heroine Hijinks 3
Thanks, I won't play it but the effort BCT always put out is always appreciated it. Hell I rather paid them instead of MNF at this point.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Yeah, but they don't give a fuck. God, I can't believe I paid $25 each month for a fetish & kinks I didn't even like. It's because of MNF that I hate incest & have a low tolerance towards MILF designs now. Can't believe it took me this long to realize how dumb subscribing to them now.
I liked milf's design in 2014-2015, but now it seems like they got lazy or just don't care ion making good games anymore. Kosmos' characters looks like males with their bodies + these stupid silicon juggs I hate so much. Vadim started to make ugly characters. The only one who still makes good art is Serega, but he makes less games than the others :(

swordshield said:
Thanks, I won't play it but the effort BCT always put out is always appreciated it. Hell I rather paid them instead of MNF at this point.
haha lol :D
BCT won't allow no one to pay money forthe cracks, you would have to wait for them to get released. To not spend money on MNF you would just have to wait to BCT release the cracks like most do but obviously you'll have to wait... enough.

View attachment 27117

Officer Juggs 1&2

View attachment 27116
I like the Officer Juggs one, great work and thnx for the share :D

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Super Heroine Hijinks 3
Cheers Sand

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Super Heroine Hijinks 3
Thanks !!! :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

View attachment 27117

Officer Juggs 1&2

View attachment 27116

Alright so I won't have a day off anytime soon so I will have to make the pictures on Monday after work. Sorry for the delay but working at a University is kind of a bitch!

Leprous1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I'm new to this forum--posting at least.
I was also a member of Mnf for about a year, and honestly I couldn't recommend it. $25 is wayyy too much for the little you get. I feel they would do a better job if they a) lowered the price and b) started focusing on specific characters (like officer juggs), rather than constantly trying new things. I loved the fact that it offered animation with huge breasts, which makes them unique, but they fuck up what they do good.