What's new

ACT [ Okeyutei ] [ おけゆ亭] School Dot Fight / スクールドットファイト RE203290 RJ203290

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ203290 スクールドットファイト

If you're trying to get the double-shota animation, just play the game on Hard and try to get to the second level. The number of shotas drastically increases, and as long as there are 2 on the screen at the same time, you've got it.

That was the only one that was difficult to get.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when i got to the ending i was so happy i didnt get game over once (tho it was on easy mode) then i saw that ending blackout and the sound effects.

that was a dick move to be honest makes me want to see what happen then but oh well.
Exactly
Maybe there will be a sequel , if not
Oh well~

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to freeze health with cheatengine? there seems to be 7 different values for health and freezing all 7 still doesn't cut it...
Did you manage to work it out?

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks I don't know how I missed that one.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to freeze health with cheatengine? there seems to be 7 different values for health and freezing all 7 still doesn't cut it...
Why go after something so hard? Search for the extra clothes; the number is given, you get enough of them, and you control how many you use.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you manage to work it out?
Nope. Looks like no one managed either...

Why go after something so hard? Search for the extra clothes; the number is given, you get enough of them, and you control how many you use.
It seemed to me that the more the MC was raped - the harder it was to get out of rapes for her. So I wanted to check that. And you can't use the clothes during rapes to restore your health. + Clothes items restore.... well... clothes. which prevent the enemies from initiating rape moves in the first place. That is why I wanted to lock the health value instead of clothes.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nope. Looks like no one managed either...

It seemed to me that the more the MC was raped - the harder it was to get out of rapes for her. So I wanted to check that. And you can't use the clothes during rapes to restore your health. + Clothes items restore.... well... clothes. which prevent the enemies from initiating rape moves in the first place. That is why I wanted to lock the health value instead of clothes.
Out of interest did you manage to find out the clothes value and if that can be locked?

EDIT: I found it if anyone wants it. The initial value is 6 when at max clothing, the value varies each level though so you have to do it again

Last edited:

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated with a stage select option. It also seems theres an invincible mode but I'm not sure if thats in the update or was originally included.

Has anyone got the new version of the game and does anyone know how to activate invincible mode?

gillenew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Arcade gameplay, reminiscent of double dragon.
I just guess it a bit hard, but the animations are really very nice and it is pixel art :D:D

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A Beat em up in a classic, grounded "feisty girl against rapeschool"-scenario with "Railgun"-inspired character-design and nice spriteart? Great stuff! Voice acting and maybe more content would've made it nigh-perfect.

I also love how she actually puts up some resistance during rape against the first enemy-type. Shame they didn't keep that theme up. I always find it boring&weird, when action-girls instantly become docile and defenseless during combat-rape-animations (unless the pose justifies it).

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Hope to see more from the circle!

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated with a stage select option. It also seems theres an invincible mode but I'm not sure if thats in the update or was originally included.

Has anyone got the new version of the game and does anyone know how to activate invincible mode?

There's a torrent up on sukebei.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You should remove the link in your post. I linked to the new version a few weeks ago and my current red reputation is the result. I forgot that you aren't allowed linking games with shota.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You should remove the link in your post. I linked to the new version a few weeks ago and my current red reputation is the result. I forgot that you aren't allowed linking games with shota.
Honest am shocked that they have kept the rep system its to easy to abuse

Also from what i have seen most people dont seem to care and will only remove when asked by a Mod

Lyonefrompawn

Reputation score
Hey sorry to bother you ,and I also wrote on the wall post as well. But how were you able to extract the files from the .exe? I've been spending hours trying to extract it out trying to get the images like you did to no avail ,and also tried a bit of code. Any guidance on it would be appreciated. I'm just stumped. Since I love the art style ,and was considering working on something inspired off the style in the future.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated like what program I may need to use etc. Or if it's just something simple im missing. Thank you for your time ,and I did a quote in hopes that it would "Ping" you since I'm new to the site.

Just learning more about how to do anime pixel art ,and would appreciate the assist.

Probably not a glitch, since the game only appears to contain the sprites that it should, rather than everything like some games do. There actually appears to be three different shota animations from what I can see of the files.

It also contain the sprites for some smug looking blonde and a super macho dude.

Last edited: