What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

Found this:

A H game based on Reisen from Touhou project, anyone know where to get it/the DLsite code?

Edit: Found it! It's RJ198619.

Last edited:

tsmaniac

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i tryed my best to find a tread regarding Slave Lords of the Galaxy (note not just plain slave lord) by pink tea games.Its definitely not in this list dunno about ulmf in general.

Patreon:

Game:

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i tryed my best to find a tread regarding Slave Lords of the Galaxy (note not just plain slave lord) by pink tea games.Its definitely not in this list dunno about ulmf in general.

Patreon:

Game:
this list is full of sprite related games.
I don't think the games you mention doesn't belong in this list.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sorry for double posting but i just want to put this game here
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=31020&highlight=keehu
awesome developer name keehu is making a game that kinda looks like FOBS (forest of the blue skin) thanks to this:

reminds me of that mummy.
of course there is a demo but its REALLY small.
you should definitely check this out if you like FOBS.

Last edited:

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Found a recently released one I think.

No loli tag, but she sure looks like one

PolRela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow thank you so much for these lists!!!

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Excuse me ULMF citizens;

I'm looking for games where you play as a guy, (that isn't overly tall/muscular/fat) and the female enemies attack you, instead of the other way around.

I only found 1 in the list and that's Eroico. I have an easier time finding water in the desert I believe. Hope you can help me out.

Thanks
Luckily for you this is a fast growing genre some of the best games with what you describe are MGQ (which was really was sparked so much interest in the genre in the first place, Zell23's FOBS, ROBF, Succubus Rhapsodia are the really big ones that i can think of off the top of my head.

As i said, the 'Monster Girl' theme is becoming quite popular, the category itself is 'Femdom' or 'Reverse Rape'.

Nuerion

Reputation score

anyone know any games that have sex scenes just like ntrpg 1 and 2?

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Havent seen this circles work here

or this

or this

Last edited:

DarkScyX

Reputation score

One more for the List...

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ192714.html

shod

Reputation score

Slightly better link: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE192714.html

obake

Reputation score

Its there mate just look on the list:D

dova slapper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

found a pretty good one heres a link

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any recommendations for forced yuri games? (I tried searching the thread for both "yuri" and "lesbian" and got no hits.)

RoR/GoR or w/e. Anything where you play a lady and get raped by ladies, preferably with no or minimal (or at least, not the main focus) futa.

Is it just more or is there a severe lack of these types of games? I've found *very* few. Blitz Angel Spica is probably the only primarily yuri one I've found. Echidna Wars had some good forced makeouts but that was vore focused and FlowerFairy was futa focused. The only other ones I can think of off the top of my head are both in development (Kinetic Chronicles and Atelier Tia). There's shitloads with *some* yuri content in it, but only one or two enemies (Koooonsoft's stuff like Shinobi Girl and the like).

Any help with this? Sprite-based games preferred, obviously, which is why I'm posting it here, but I'll take any kind of game in that same vein.

YuriTenshi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any recommendations for forced yuri games? (I tried searching the thread for both "yuri" and "lesbian" and got no hits.)

RoR/GoR or w/e. Anything where you play a lady and get raped by ladies, preferably with no or minimal (or at least, not the main focus) futa.

Is it just more or is there a severe lack of these types of games? I've found *very* few. Blitz Angel Spica is probably the only primarily yuri one I've found. Echidna Wars had some good forced makeouts but that was vore focused and FlowerFairy was futa focused. The only other ones I can think of off the top of my head are both in development (Kinetic Chronicles and Atelier Tia). There's shitloads with *some* yuri content in it, but only one or two enemies (Koooonsoft's stuff like Shinobi Girl and the like).

Any help with this? Sprite-based games preferred, obviously, which is why I'm posting it here, but I'll take any kind of game in that same vein.
You and me both, though honestly I'd prefer it if sex was the win condition not the lose condition, since... you know... sensible game design.

Either way though, this isn't the right thread for that I don't think. :/

Kronosz12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thats a pretty good list. Thank you very much.

dova slapper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

found a good looking fighting game i dont know if there is a link here yet so ill post it