What's new

RPG Shota [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

Does anyone know how do you get kimberlys phone number?
Walktrought says that you get it by playing hide and seek but it dosen't seem to work.
Yeah, you have to do it exactly right or you'll skip over the event. I did that once.

NeoSasuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just found out you can share the teacher on monday dont know if blackmailing only or pure but she have a sex ed then and there give a Option to share i hope is gangbang where you can Chose and she get addicted to this and you can have it in the park toilet and maybe in her house (maybe housband is gone for a while) (sry bad english but damn xO)

Ghostlynoob

Reputation score

I don't understand how you're supposed to figure out this stupid bridge puzzle in the forest. Blue one tells me to take bridge 1, which I assume it starts from the top, so I take it and boom. No dice. Okay, so that means the blue one is lying, right? Nope, next day, listen to the red one and he bamboozles me. What the fuck is this? I don't understand. Am I supposed to listen to them? Am I supposed to not listen to them? am I just dumb?

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't understand how you're supposed to figure out this stupid bridge puzzle in the forest. Blue one tells me to take bridge 1, which I assume it starts from the top, so I take it and boom. No dice. Okay, so that means the blue one is lying, right? Nope, next day, listen to the red one and he bamboozles me. What the fuck is this? I don't understand. Am I supposed to listen to them? Am I supposed to not listen to them? am I just dumb?
They both tell lies, i lucked our and picked correct bridge by pure luck.
My advice would be save/load tactic, which i used to forrest puzzle too.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just spent 6 hours with this game and I loved it. Actually disappointed I don't have anything else to play. Checked out a zombies life and wasn't fond enough of the art style. Curious if there's any similar games out or in development at the moment.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just spent 6 hours with this game and I loved it. Actually disappointed I don't have anything else to play. Checked out a zombies life and wasn't fond enough of the art style. Curious if there's any similar games out or in development at the moment.
It depens what you mean by similiar, by far zombies life is moust similar game to this.
But if you have can ber more spesifig what you are looking from game maybe peapole can help.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It depens what you mean by similiar, by far zombies life is moust similar game to this.
But if you have can ber more spesifig what you are looking from game maybe peapole can help.
Similar gameplay, as long as it's not too grindy. Similar tags - incest, public sex, cheating, blackmail, ect. Similar art style, though I wouldn't say the quality was high I enjoyed the style very much. A few of the animations were well done.

A combination of any the above, really. Just feel like I almost missed this game entirely, now worried there may be more out there I've missed. Problem is that there's so many at so many different points of development (due to patreon and what not) that I don't know where to look.

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the Jennings scene at night? I can't seem to turn off invisibility.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beta 0.7 is out to the public

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the Jennings scene at night? I can't seem to turn off invisibility.
In the help folder, there is a debug code that you place on your computer that should help you.

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do someone have a save where the computer is fixed ?
I lost my main save because the scene with Mrs Jenning in the toilet dont work. I have black screen when i enter the toilets and the scene dont launch. So i would prefer to dont start from 0.

RozzleDazzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ Neala's side was voted out a looooooooooooong time ago. She's still in the game (talk/fuck/stuff), you just won't play as her.
Are you sure about this? There are lots of indications that she will be made playable later (she's in the title screen, her routes being defined as who has more corruption out of the 2, references to her own storyline and characters with her dialog, etc)

It seems to me that she will just be delayed until everything with Peter's gameplay is done

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure about this? There are lots of indications that she will be made playable later (she's in the title screen, her routes being defined as who has more corruption out of the 2, references to her own storyline and characters with her dialog, etc)

It seems to me that she will just be delayed until everything with Peter's gameplay is done
Nergal ran the poll four times, and the last one was on Feb 28th.
Nergal said:
For this assume there is a 0% chance of a second game or an expansion being made based on her.

Option A: Neala is a playable character that you can switch to. She has her own h-scenes and story as well as h-scenes with Peter. She will have her own levels in the Otherworld and her own goals. You will not need to play her in order to get other h-scenes.

Option B: Neala is a non-playable character. She will have h-scenes with Peter only (like the rest of the NPCs.) You can find her in the Otherworld and she will still have her own goals and will help you out with levels in the Otherworld.
Option C: Neala is removed completely from the game. (No artwork, no scenes, no NPC with her likeness - just gone!)
The vote was split
A: 45%
B: 57%
C: 2%

And that was the last mention of any Neala decisions. Since then, Neala has only appeared as an NPC, and Nergal has made no mention of making her playable in the future.

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alpha tester here, can confirm no Naela playability, she will still have (and has) scenes though.

RozzleDazzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a shame. I hope he's not following the poll results against his own wishes though and think he should make her playable if that's something he wants to do

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a shame. I hope he's not following the poll results against his own wishes though and think he should make her playable if that's something he wants to do
Even if its something he wanted to do at this stage of game development its a bit too late to implement.

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having a problem with the game loading in a weird resolution?
Its really tall and i can't drag it down into frame

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's been like that since around 0.3 ..... If your screen can't output 1080+, you're borked. You can try a few things : remove the taskbar/force full-screen with F1 menu in RPGmaker/Google around programs to resize anything/set DPI scaling to 100%/buy a newer monitor that does 1080+

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you could also use bct.sizer, with that you can force any resolution.

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn. Okay Ill give it a shot. Thanks for the help

Edit: Hey that worked. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.