What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

..do you not fear the wrath of Optimo, God of Efficiency?
Quite honestly this medals nonsense really killed my pero drive, prolly won't even be in top 1k this event.

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Leveled again, tease with ulmf if you want that slot. FILLED

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quite honestly this medals nonsense really killed my pero drive, prolly won't even be in top 1k this event.
I feel you there, even after all this time I can't fathom how they thought this was a good idea.

They pretty much said "yay we got 1 million users give us more money!" The pero devs could take notes from the devs of Kanpani, they are doing things right.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel you there, even after all this time I can't fathom how they thought this was a good idea.

They pretty much said "yay we got 1 million users give us more money!" The pero devs could take notes from the devs of Kanpani, they are doing things right.
I actually wonder if Nutaku shares sales numbers between the different devs (ie, if they tell the PPS devs how much Kanpani makes)

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually wonder if Nutaku shares sales numbers between the different devs (ie, if they tell the PPS devs how much Kanpani makes)
I highly doubt it, I mean I don't suspect Kanpani makes a ton considering there is really nothing of value worth the cash, I have all the things worth spending stones on without spending a dime along with the damage CG glasses and the secretary badge. I'm 99% sure Pero makes more cash on a daily basis then Kanpani does in 3~ days. I would love if Nordland gave numbers on this but I don't suspect I'm wrong.

Pero is more akin to the mobile market (that tries to milk you dry as quickly as it can before you quit) where Kanpani runs more in line with Kantai collection which is a true to the name free to play game.

le toucan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just leveled up so I have another friend slot open. ID is in my signature.

Edit: Full

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beat EvilAngel to 114!
Highest level player in the game!

QUEEN OF THE WORLD!

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Used my free guaranteed SR ticket, got another SR I already had a +5. furthering my belief they are not worth the money.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Used my free guaranteed SR ticket, got another SR I already had a +5. furthering my belief they are not worth the money.
I'm 1-for-2 on them.

I still maintain that adding exclusives to gSRgacha is an idiotic idea.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I managed to get an exclusive card. Still not worth the money.

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Used mine got an EX lvl for a card that i can lvl easy what a waste.

TheGreyGuardian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So uh, quick question. Are the coliseum tickets gonna expire at the end of the event? I heard someone mention saving up for next time and I recall having a couple leftover after a previous one, but the section for the coli boxes says "PeroPero Coliseum Tickets will disappear at the end of the PeroPero Coliseum Gacha Box Period."

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So uh, quick question. Are the coliseum tickets gonna expire at the end of the event? I heard someone mention saving up for next time and I recall having a couple leftover after a previous one, but the section for the coli boxes says "PeroPero Coliseum Tickets will disappear at the end of the PeroPero Coliseum Gacha Box Period."
Basically it's like this, we're always told everything is going to expire, and it never does. One of these days things may expire like they're supposed to, but so far it hasn't happened yet.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

.... everyone say it gone but i still have it from last coli .

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People are fucking retarded :/ How hard is to read "I won't accept invite from people with SED lower than 300k". This game needs simple: don't allow tease/invite from people with SED lower than.

... as a side note friend slot clear, if it's blocked by some retard send me tease saying you are from ULMF.

(not saying that people with SED lower than 300k are retards, i'm saying that people with SED lower that 300k who can't read are retards)

[edit] filled

Last edited:

EvilAngel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

People are fucking retarded :/ How hard is to read "I won't accept invite from people with SED lower than 300k". This game needs simple: don't allow tease/invite from people with SED lower than.

... as a side note friend slot clear, if it's blocked by some retard send me tease saying you are from ULMF.

(not saying that people with SED lower than 300k are retards, i'm saying that people with SED lower that 300k who can't read are retards)
.... xd