Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

same help pliz
wher are the ocr patrols (in the wilderness)?
but where ?
and what to do after the ballet ?

thank you for your help

sorry for my bad english !

Last edited:

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

same help pliz
wher are the ocr patrols (in the wilderness)?
but where ?
and what to do after the ballet ?

thank you for your help

sorry for my bad english !
When you see an orc, kill it. That's all. Kill enough and you get the information for the hideout or whatever it was.

@Seipher
If you want to see all of the CGs, just go into the Graphics folder and look in Pictures. I have no idea where to find the Imp one for female, but I've found almost all of them, but looking at them in the folder gave me an idea of where to go to find them.

As for house building, you can buy land for a house, but when you open the crafting tab, none of the recipes for the architecture recipe book show up. If they did, I'm not sure it would matter because Timber doesn't appear anyway in recipe creation. It's neat that they added the Bounty Guild, but I wish I would have known before grinding 3000 to buy the house that it used to be.

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Imp one is at the Slinsk tomb. If you choose to loot the tombs you will go to the next room, there you will meet some imps and have a short chat with them. I haven't actually gotten the imp scene, but this is the only place where you can interact with imps.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well if all the graphics in the folders are in game, then im missing a crapload lol. ive never even seen the Mother, Cassandra, bugs, or cary. i wonder where they are.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Imp one is at the Slinsk tomb. If you choose to loot the tombs you will go to the next room, there you will meet some imps and have a short chat with them. I haven't actually gotten the imp scene, but this is the only place where you can interact with imps.
Well that's a kick in the nuts. I opted not to loot the tomb and I can't get back in, now. I had a feeling that's where they were located. Small monsters taking advantage of a woman is my favorite thing.

And Seipher, check back in some of the towns. New NPCs appear after you do the main missions for the area that have sidequests available. The Elf village is one such example.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The mother is only if you chose the Farmer origin - you can find your mother living in Slinks.

Cassandra is in the Magic Fabric in Oakshire.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, i did Cassandras quest, but never got the h scene, maybe i chose wrong. oh well more reasons to replay through :p

Just noticed, you never can choose to go back to your original class, that seemed to have the best skills of them all.

Last edited:

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I made a new game just to find the imp scene. Talk about a disappointment. Probably the laziest scene in the game.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The mother is only if you chose the Farmer origin - you can find your mother living in Slinks.

Cassandra is in the Magic Fabric in Oakshire.
How do you trigger the Cassandra scene though? I've not been able to figure that one out.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im curious about Cassandra and t he futa wolf looking chick also. Dont remember seeing her anywhere.

moonblack

Reputation score

How do you trigger the Cassandra scene though? I've not been able to figure that one out.
Complete her quest to promote the shop (don't slander her!). After that you should have 2 options when talking to her: "I would like to buy something." and "I'm just looking around." If your character is male and you have not gotten the scene previously choose the second option and you'll get the scene.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok...major derp on my part. I thought Cassandra was the futa witch. That's the scene I was referring to.

moonblack

Reputation score

Ok...major derp on my part. I thought Cassandra was the futa witch. That's the scene I was referring to.
The futa witch? In Summeredge Pub talk to Sandra and accept her quest. Meeting the witch should a part of that quest.

If that's not it then give me the exact file name of the CG to avoid further confusion what you're talking about.

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well that's a kick in the nuts. I opted not to loot the tomb and I can't get back in, now. I had a feeling that's where they were located. Small monsters taking advantage of a woman is my favorite thing.

And Seipher, check back in some of the towns. New NPCs appear after you do the main missions for the area that have sidequests available. The Elf village is one such example.
You're missing out on one of the most potent classes in this game, the necromancer. Holy crap the double life drain is handy.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Moonblack, im looking for the cgs that involve YCaryScene101-104, YFemalePCXWitch01-03 & the brothel one, i dont remember being able to ever do the brothel, kept saying come back in a couple hours. also the lesbian bath never worked for me, i clicked all around / on the glitterspot and nodda.

Im guessing you get YWerewolfPC ones if you lose the fight or something?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Moonblack, im looking for the cgs that involve YCaryScene101-104, YFemalePCXWitch01-03 & the brothel one, i dont remember being able to ever do the brothel, kept saying come back in a couple hours. also the lesbian bath never worked for me, i clicked all around / on the glitterspot and nodda.

The werewolf one you have to -win-, it's a simple choice afterwords... And of course you must be male for it.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I meant the male werewolf and female PC.

also the sandra quest i missed before, just tried it but after she sets fire to the briar barrier, i get something on my screen and it wont go away so i cant do anything. It doesnt let me see and it wont go away. Puts me into a cave and i cant see anything to move.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Male werewolf scene you go down the well after getting the mission from the Bounty Guild.
Female Werewolf, not the one you defeat in battle in the Catacombs in Slinsk, is a mission you start around the Elf village, I think. Do the mission with her, then opt to do her, or she does your female PC, anyway.
Futa witch in the Dwarf village is located in the Red House. Leave the city and go to the right of the screen. There will be a bunch of wisps around the house. Do her mission then do her.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm looking at it more, are there any GOR scenes for the female? I saw a Bug one and a Orc Prisoner one.

moonblack

Reputation score

Let's see:
1) Haven't gotten it yet
2) YFemalePCXWitch01-03 - that's part of the Sandra quest
3) Not sure what you mean about the brothel. Can you give me some more details?
4) Try either facing the glitterspot or standing on top of it
5) The Orc prisoner scene is in the Garnison. Go to Slinks and leave via the west entrance. On then take the west path and you'll get to Slinsk Fortress. Enter the building and go to the second floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.