Healing the Soul (ranger)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Healing the Soul (ranger)

Chloe: HP = 80, PP = 73, EP = 75/79, Status = Fine, Pregnant, Find (Stephanie), level 1 Speed buff

"Oh balls.... Always the bloody sewers," the professor grumbled under his breath. "So, two? And are they your room mates?" he continued more audibly, "where were they supposed to be going?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe quickly began to speak trying to urge the portly proffesor to action. "Steph went to the infirmary but we didn't know it at the time so me and Carly split up. When I couldn't find her or Carly I used find to locate them. We got to hurry Proffesor." Chloe would try to urge him on hoping he would get moving.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe: HP = 80, PP = 73, EP = 75/79, Status = Fine, Pregnant, Find (Stephanie), level 1 Speed buff

"The infirmary you say? Alright. Go to the Dean's office, I'll go and see if I can get to the bottom of this!" he said, and then hurried off while incanting under his breath, the spells he worked difficult for Chloe to comprehend as he worked them so quickly.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nodding quicky Chloe was off again to report to the dean. He would undoubtly be cross but after all that had happened she thought he would understand her concern. Besides its not like she made a habit of freaking out like this.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rushing to the Dean's office, Chloe would pass a number of people, some of whom seemed curious at her haste, but eventually ascended the long flight of stairs to reach his office. Panting heavily from the effort, she would barge in only to find the office chamber empty.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stopping only a moment to catch her breath Chloe tried to think where the Dean would be. If that failed her she would head back to meet up with the professor and head down in to rescue her friends herself.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was impossible for Chloe to tell exactly where the Dean was without magic. He could be anywhere in the Academy, but as she turned and rushed back down the stairs she would almost run into him as he floated up on currents of wind and took a stand on the landing. "May I help you, student?" he asked, noting her apparent haste.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully things seemed to have worked out for her at lest. "Dean thank the heavens your here. I fear my friends have been taken captive by something in the sewers." Knowing that this would require an explanation on her part Chloe would tell the Dean everything up until finding the hidden grate and telling the other profesor. Only keeping the details of why Stephanie had gone to the healer out.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What is the problem?" he demanded calmly, and listened without interrupting as Chloe explained what was going on. "Go to the bottom of the stairs and stay there," he said calmly, "when someone comes by, someone on the faculty, tell them what's happening and to start gathering the rest." Then he stepped back over the edge and started floating quickly down towards the ground.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nodding Chloe did as ordered and headed down the stairs hopping that what ever fate had befallen her friends that the Dean would save them. In a way she felt a little cowardly for rushing off to find help instead of going in after them but her last encounter with the invaders had left its mark and Chloe was still hesitant to fight them on her own. What if it wasn't invaders though and Chloe was being paranoid? What if she made all this fuss over nothing? Trying to clear her head Chloe waited for the next member of the faculty to carry out her instructions feeling powerless as she waited.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe would have to wait outside the Dean's office for a while before anyone showed up, and when they did it turned out to be Professor Greyback, the incredibly voluptuous head of the magical creatures division. She seemed distracted as she approached the stairs, but stopped short when she spotted Chloe. "Ohhh... Are you waiting for the Dean? Is he busy in a meeting or something?" she asked uncertainly.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unfortunately it was one of the professors she cared little for. After seeing her experiments during the invasion Chloe was hardly wanted anything to do with her. "No but......" Chloe quickly informed the professor about what happened and the Dean's instructions. She didn't like the woman and in fact feared she may be involved. Her reaction to the news should at least tip Chloe off. Still if she was right she was ready to defend herself energy gathering in her hand for an attack if she needed it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"...What!?" she asked sharply once Chloe had finished, her alarm seemingly genuine in response to Chloe's report. "Crap... And he told you to stay here!? Just... Keep doing that!" The busty woman turned and hurried off, going in the same direction as the Dean and the previous teacher. Whether she trusted Greyback or not, however, might lead Chloe to trail after her...

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe chewed her lip as Greyback ran off. She was doing what the dean had said and Greyback seemed concerned as well. What was she doing here waiting for a professor to show up. No if she was right they would need all the help they could get. Focusing her magic into something less destructive Chloe conjured a greater illusion of herself that would repeat the instruction the Dean had given her in a loud voice. She then cast another spell to amplify her voice. "ALL PROFESSORS PLEASE REPORT TO THE DEANS OFFICE." Once that was complete she would head after Greyback.

Casting
Casting Greater Illusion (level 4 6ep 1ep upkeep) for a repeating image that speaks the instructions given by the dean. Dropping the speed buff if I have to due to upkeep.
Casting Megaphone (level 1 0ep)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe: HP = 80, PP = 73, EP = 66/79, Status = Fine, Pregnant, Find (Stephanie), level 1 Speed buff, Greater Illusion, Upkeep = 1 EP

Leaving her illusion behind repeating its instructions after issuing her shout, Chloe would find herself able to outpace the teacher she was following, who spotted her after a minute or so and huffed; "I told you to wait behind! This could be dangerous!"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I know the dean needs all the help he can get." Letting her speed buff drop so she could keep pace with Ms. Greyback Chloe watched the woman. She didn't trust her especially after she had seen the experiments. Maybe she was being paranoid but it wasn't the only reason for going either. Steph and Carly needed her and after seeing what happened to those left in the care of the invaders she just hoped she hadn't delayed to long.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe: HP = 80, PP = 73, EP = 62/79, Status = Fine, Pregnant, Find (Stephanie), Greater Illusion, Upkeep = 1 EP

"This isn't something students ought to be doing!" she grunted as she hurried, Chloe's choice to remain at her side earning no further argument as they hurried along. By the time they arrived at the infirmary, the Dean was already seemingly coming up from a hole he'd opened in the floor, a very perplexed looking Saijen staring at him.

"Greyback... I'm glad you're here. We have an incident," he said, and then turned to Chloe and scowled, "I told you to stay outside my office."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I can't they are my friends. I won't leave them like those poor souls in the invader vessel." Chloe looked at the dean doing her best to be resolved. "I left an illusion to tell others to meet here."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe: HP = 80, PP = 73, EP = 61/79, Status = Fine, Pregnant, Find (Stephanie), Greater Illusion, Upkeep = 1 EP

"Stay here," the Dean said, "and tell anyone else that shows up to follow in groups. I only just barely got away. Tell them that someone broke restricted protocol, any instructor will know what that means. Come on Greyback." The busty teacher followed the Dean back into the rear of the infirmary, and in the meantime Saijen said to Chloe; "Soooo.... What's going on here?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chloe felt a sense of dread well up inside her. "Something very bad Saijen." She wasn't exactly sure what the dean was dealing with but she had her own guess. Apparently it was enough of an issue to worry the dean and Chloe was not willing to disobey him again so soon. Clearly it was too much for her to deal with. "Should we issue a warning to the student body?"