What's new

RPG [ ホップビール ] 倒魔巫女たまよ RJ098842 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So just recently downloaded this game and im pretty stuck.

my AGTH keeps hooking less and less text each line until by about 30 seconds in, it hooks like 1 character per entire phrase.

Does anyone have:
1. A solution to the hooking issue?
2. A link to a guide for this game?
3. Played this game and can throw out some hints?

Plz and ty

Last edited by a moderator:

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 倒魔巫女たまよ

To use AGTH with Wolf RPG games, you want to create a shortcut to the game application. Then in the target text box, before the application's path, put:

{path of agth.exe} /c /x3 /kf /ks2

{path of agth.exe}:
- this is the path of your agth.exe; for example, I have mine in the C: drive, so my path is C:\agth.exe

/c:
- this option copies the text hooked to the clipboard

/x3:
- this option adds more hooks to choose from

/kf:
- this option makes text stop repeating; doesn't seem to work absolutely perfectly in certain situations

/ks2:
- this option removes 2 repeated characters; this is needed because the hook we will use has every character 3 times normally

Once you start the game by using this shortcut, the text hook you want to use to read the text in the game is "lstrlenA". This is the one immediately below the last "GetGlyphOutlineA" hook.

NOTE 1: During battles, there is a lot of text that gets copied to the clipboard using the hook "lstrlenA"; this slows the game down. So. when battling, you may want to switch the hook to the next one until you return to talking sections in the game.

NOTE 2: A lot of text also gets copied to the clipboard when checking your item inventory, buying or selling items, and equipping. In addition, the text may keep repeating. So you again may want to switch the hook you are on until you are done with that.
The text will not repeat if the current window is not the game window. So if you want to hook the text for information about an item or piece of equipment, you can change your window to stop the repeating and find the phrase in the AGTH window.

-----

I haven't played the game yet, nor have I found any websites with a guide, so I can't help with your last two requests.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If status menu is menu.jpg
In town not much event, only 1 gameover in west side only.
When after boss need click main npc.jpg , maybe new npc in inn.jpg , and maybe need go near jinja.jpg
Sleep can hp recover only, if want mp recover use item or use mp until near zero.
If need money click
or hide road in NW
This game is use magic circle in house to dungeon area, kill boss then return to town find main npc.jpg (upper one for hscene) or other, then go back to dungeon find another boss.
Only boss have GoR.
Inside dungeon, some box have useless item, heroine will auto destory it.
Normal item can use only 3, 2 for hp 1 for mp.

Last edited:
OP
E

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome, Ill give it another try ty

Status
Not open for further replies.