What's new

RPG [ CircleKAME] [ さーくる亀] Parallel Fantasy 0 + / パラレルファンタジー0+ RE090386 RJ090386

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Parallel Fantasy Zero

did you win the arena match with atei? If you did, then defeating final boss (being a blonde in some throne room) will lead to the two leaving the continent and return you to the title screen. if you did lose (which according to the story, you're supposed to lose anyway) then the final boss you fight is some armor dude in a completely different dungeon, which enables the post game stuff.

I think there is a glitch where you can go to both final dungeons, though I'm not sure if it was fixed in v2.2.
Yeah, the glitch to be able to access both is when you lose once or twice in the "WON THE ARENA" variation of the dungeon. Best course for virgin with post game content unlocked, so might want to create a save with said objective in mind IF the glitch is fixed.

Man, I am so excited for the new castle scenes. UUUUWAAA! I cannot wait!

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, the glitch to be able to access both is when you lose once or twice in the "WON THE ARENA" variation of the dungeon. Best course for virgin with post game content unlocked, so might want to create a save with said objective in mind IF the glitch is fixed.

Man, I am so excited for the new castle scenes. UUUUWAAA! I cannot wait!
Confirmed it. You still can be in the city if you lose to the "won the arena" boss.

Also found a blow job scene in the 3rd city. It's the guy with the red bandana in the middle of the city. I think yuri has to start first, as when I did it with atei, she watched yuri give a bj first, then atei gave on herself.

finally, I found a portal south of the warp building and the 3rd city. beat the guy there and atei can summon a dragon mid-combat. aside from that, that's all i've found that was new.

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

did you win the arena match with atei? If you did, then defeating final boss (being a blonde in some throne room) will lead to the two leaving the continent and return you to the title screen. if you did lose (which according to the story, you're supposed to lose anyway) then the final boss you fight is some armor dude in a completely different dungeon, which enables the post game stuff.

I think there is a glitch where you can go to both final dungeons, though I'm not sure if it was fixed in v2.2.
I don't think I have 2.2 maybe just 2.0 but where is the other dungeon when I win again the blonde I go back to the title screen and if I lose I'm teleported all the way back to the the first town.

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think I have 2.2 maybe just 2.0 but where is the other dungeon when I win again the blonde I go back to the title screen and if I lose I'm teleported all the way back to the the first town.
There are two final dungeons, and access to them depends on if you win or lose during the arena match, where atei wears the bikini armor for the first time.

if you win, you gain access to a multi-level final dungeon accessed through an item in the menu. as you progress through this dungeon, you should see a few cut scenes as you go deeper into the dungeon, but you don't fight until you reach the end where you fight the blonde. winning to her will take you to the title screen, while losing sends you into the 4th town (castle city).

if you lose the arena match, you will eventually gain access to the 2nd final dungeon, which only has one level of monsters. there you fight an armored boss, and winning to him will still allow you to continue playing the game.

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In v2.2, in the first town, if you are exposed and have a libido of 100+, talking to the item shopkeeper will initiate a scene with Atei. Later on, if you visit the inn, it will trigger another scene.

Chriss475

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just letting people know that the latest Parallel Fantasy Zero is now up for sale on the English version of DlSite ( ). Let's support the creator.

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well 2.2 is out, if anyone has a link could the PM that aweseomness to me? much obligation in advance to the one who takes pity on a poor soul

nyobzoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well last ver I played was 1.9 but these are all the new stuff I've seen from 1.9 going to 2.2 so far

I'm sure you'll need a high libido for these
Atei
1st town:
- Bald man towards the place where you 1st arrived, will take you to the beach, defeat a monster there and talk to the man again and return to town for H scene
- talk to item shop owner for H scene, and then rest at inn for another
- another guard will appear towards the exit, talk to him for H scene

2nd town: (the one with the with bar and clinic)
- old man at top house
- bad end at the clinic

3rd town:
- talk to the new red bandana man walking by the well for H scene (but Yuri needs to talk to him first)

4th town:
- sleep at inn to get night time, and talk to person in the inn or person above the inn for H scene

Yuri
1st town:
- nothing new I noticed

2nd town:
-enter the old man's house at the top to get H scene with Atei

3rd town:
- talk to the red bandana man

4th town:
- nothing I noticed

darvron

Reputation score

Where do I find the better sword for Atei? The one I use right now is the one you can buy in the 4th town.

Thanks in advance

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as atei, if you go to the mayor in the 3rd town after the arena mess (I need to see if this quest is available if you win the arena), he'll give you a quest to find something that related to a ghost of some kind in the cave that's east of that town. go there and there will be a shiny object near the back of the cave. after a few cut scenes and i think a boss fight, you will get a legendary sword that's the best weapon for Atei. similar to the last game, it allows atei to transform into the bikini armor she wears at the arena. if Atei's corruption is high enough, when she uses the ability, she won't wear the 'bikini' part of the armor.

iamimpact

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do i get the scene at the beach (bikini quest)?
the guy just stands in one spot and there are these unbeatable lobsters/scorpions everywhere
where is the beach anyway?
Edit: I think my question got answered already

Sladex9

Reputation score

Hi

I got another game from this developer and it is similar. Where I can find a walkthough??

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi

I got another game from this developer and it is similar. Where I can find a walkthough??

Sure, someone here will make one. Or I might write one at a later time if no one does. Please, try not to rely on me though.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

These games are pretty good. Hopefully we can get a walkthrough soon for the prequel! XD

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

who am i supposed to pm for the latest update? , ,
I still haven't got it T_T (has an older version)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have version 2.2

I'll upload it later tonight. PM me and I'll send you the link as soon as I finish uploading it.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

welll can u send a PM for me too...
:p

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RE081192/RJ081192 (i.e. Parallel Fantasy) has up to version 2.1A released. Some that are lying around the net are actually the older version. They would have less content and no gallery after finishing the game, unlike Parallel Fantasy 0.

In any case, I have finished a comprehensive walkthrough of the things you should do to finish the game. As for the actual story, text-hookers and translators could only give so much information (shame, I have a feeling that the story is actually very interesting for an eroge).

------------

Background Story
You are Ester, a girl who somehow inherited the power of a witch, which is drawing power from sexual energy.
This trait also greatly increases your constitution, so you will never get a game over if defeated in battles.
You do not like this trait, however, and you wish to cure your body. (insert Yao Ming meme face)
There is news that you can do so by becoming a sage knight, and you must travel to the kingdom capital to do that.

PS: To put simply, you will get raped if you lose a battle, and your stats increase everytime you get jiggy.

Walkthrough
- : Normal checkpoints
! : Important checkpoints

Chapter 1 : Departure
Lotte Village
- You start in your house. Talk to your elder sister and she will give you a magical companion dog and a bikini armor.
- Go to the cave at the back of the village.
- Kill all the demons inside, go downstairs, and confront the boss.
! Examine the cross in the room and receive a special necklace that grants you regeneration.
- Return to your sister, and she will leave. You can now leave the village.

Chapter 2 : Infiltration
World Map
- To the northeast of Lotte Village is the orc stronghold. We will go here later.
- Go east to a village in the desert called Asterisk Village.

Asterisk Village
- Talk to the village chief inside the biggest building.
- He will tell you to go back to Lotte Village to meet an experienced adventurer and ask for assistance.
- Head back to the world map and to Lotte Village.

Lotte Village
- Go to the eastern part of the village and enter the house in that map.
- Talk to the man and watch the scene.
! You have learned a technique to strike all enemies (Blade Dance). If your attack is high enough, orcs will fall in one hit from this.
- Return to Asterisk Village.

Asterisk Village
- Talk to the village chief.
! If you accept the mission, you will not be able to enter any villages for while. Stock up and save beforehand.

Orc Stronghold
- Go inside the stronghold while disguised as an orc.

! After the scene, you will be confronted with two options before moving on.
a) Do nothing and get raped. (Once in a gameplay CG, unless you have unlocked the gallery)
b) Kill the orc and get a skill. (First strike. Actually rather useless, but go for this if you want to keep her virginity)

- After you made your choice, go inside the main stronghold.
- The orcs can be avoided, but you would need gold and experience anyways for later in the game. Blade dance can easily dispatch them.
- Make your way to the room in the back.
- To the hallway to the right, there is a magic circle that you need to activate behind a locked door.
- Go up and confront the boss. He carries a key that can unlock the door.
- Once you have won, open the door and activate the magic circle. You will be warped back to Asterisk Village.

Asterisk Village
- Talk to the village chief and gain access to a warp point to the Kingdom Capital.
- Leave the village.

Chapter 3 : Ascension
World Map
- Go northeast from Asterisk Village to what looks like a camp.
- Take the right magic circle in this warp point (the left one is inactive anwyays).
- Exit the warp point.
- You will arrive in a new area. Enter the Kingdom Capital just to your north.

Kingdom Capital
! The Kingdom Capital sells the best equipment that you can obtain in the game. Be sure to spend some time grinding for money.
- Go north and speak with the guard in front of the castle.
- Watch the scene, the high priest will tell you that only the best of warriors can be a sage knight.
- You now need to prove your worth by becoming the arena champion.
- Exit the Kingdom Capital.

World Map
- West of the Kingdom Capital is the arena. Make your way there.
- There is the border to demon's region to the northwest of the capital, but we need not go there for now.

Arena
- Speak to the knight with fancy helm besides the desk.
- You can enter the arena and fight by talking to the soldier guarding the arena entrance to the right.
! Heal and save before you go.
- Fight and win the battle.
- Back in the waiting room, speak with the head knight to get rested for the day.
- Repeat the above steps for 3 more battles.
! After your final battle, speaking with the head knight again will advance the storyline to the point of no return. Make sure you save just in case.
- Talk to the head knight and watch the long scene.

! You are now a sage knight. You have obtained a special sword in your inventory and a special skill (Laevateinn).
! From this point on, you have lost the special traits of a witch. In other words, you get a game over when you lose battles.

Chapter 4 : Inquisition ~ Delayed
Border
- You can talk to the knight here for free heals or buying restorative items.
- Make your way up to the demon-laden cave.

Demon's Cave
- Make your way to the northwest corner of the map and go up the stairs.

Demon's Castle
- Make your way to the northwest corner of the map.
- You need to go upstairs, but your path will be blocked by a notification saying a strong demon blocks your path.
- Go down the stairs near you instead.
- Go up and examine the magic tablet in front of you.
- You will be warped into an unfamiliar world.
- Enter the building up above.
- Watch an important story unfolds, and you will be warped to a parallel world.

Chapter 5 : Parallel World
Lotte Village
- You find yourself back in your house, preparing yourself to go on a journey. Sounds familiar...
- Go talk to your older brother.
- Watch the scene, he will give you an egg to prevent pregnancy if semen ever got inside you, but makes you horny in exchange.
- If you are not a virgin by this point, he will proceed to test the effect by raping you.
- After the scene, he will leave you. Exit your house.

*Sidetracking*
Here is where all the fun starts... The parallel world differs from your home world in certain respects.
a) Since you are not a sage knight in this world, your witch's constitution is in effect, if you know what I mean...
b) Speaking to the village chief in Lotte Village is no longer safe. He will sell you off to an aristocrat, and things go downhill from there (for the virgin route players anyways). Refer to the list of scenes at the bottom.
c) There is a merchant that travels between Lotte Village and Kingdom Capital. He can transport you for free, although take care not to take a ride while wearing revealing clothes if you play the virgin route.
d) If you have high enough naughtiness points, speaking to certain people while wearing revealing clothes will trigger H-scenes. refer to the list of scenes at the bottom.
e) The orcs have become super orcs. They are strong enough to kill you in 1-2 hits, and you encounter 5 at once in a battle. They give the best experience and money, but do not encounter them until you are ready.
f) A new area have been unlocked, the mountains to the east of Kingdom Capital. Gold slimes inhabit this area, and you can grind them for money and exp since they are not ridiculously strong.

- You have no particular business in Lotte Village. Instead, talk to the merchant near the entrance to go to the kingdom capital in an instant.

Kingdom Capital
- Actually you have no business here either... yet. For now, exit the capital.

World Map
- Go to the border, northwest of the capital.

Border
- You will be cockblocked by the soldier. Make your way back to the capital for now.

Kingdom Capital
- Enter the capital and go to the inn. You will find a group of 3 men just to your right.
- Eavesdrop to all the conversations (talk to the man to the left and to the right, not the center), and then rest at the inn.
- The next morning, you will lose your purse somehow when you are about to pay for the inn fee.
- Conveniently, a guy will offer you a job as a waitress in his hotel. You will automatically accept.
- Talk to the customer. After the scene, you will be notified that your purse has been found intact.
! You can work at the hotel from this point onwards. The pay is low at the start, but as you work more and get naughtier, you will receive bigger payment. Check the list of H-scene at the bottom for details.
- Go back to the inn and eavesdrop to the two men besides the main counter.
- They will mention a secret passage to bypass the border and into the demon cave. This piques your interest.
- One man will ask for 100.000 gold payment for access to the passage.
- He will also conveniently offer you a work as the local prostitute. It gives a payment of 10.000 gold every time. You can start work by going to the house with a green roof at the northwestern part of the capital.
- Whatever you have chosen, for now your objective is to gather enough money to gain passage. By all means.
! At some point, the fee will increase to 200.000 gold. It is best if you actually have the money before you even reach this part of the game, but if you want to take your time, then no problem.

Chapter 6 : Inquisition ~ Concluded
Kingdom Capital
- Once you have the necessary fee, go to the prostitution house and choose to pay the passage (second option).
! You have now gained access to the Demon's Cave. Talk to the man in the Kingdom Capital graveyard at the northwest corner of the map.

Demon's Cave
- Once again, make your way to the northwest corner of the map and go up the stairs.

Demon's Castle
- Make your way to the northwest corner of the map.
- Your path is still blocked, so go down the stairs and examine the magic tablet again.
- You will be warped into the same unfamiliar world. Enter the building up above.
- Watch an important story unfolds again.

! You will be asked whether or not you wish to return to your world. To progress the story, you need to return (first option).
There really is nothing important for you to do in this world, and you can still do everything you do in this world in your home world as well, except getting a GoR scene.
If you choose to remain (second option), you can return here anytime when you are ready.

- Once you return, you will be a sage knight again, in fact better than before. You sword have been awakened so equipping it greatly raises your stats, and the move Laevateinn is stronger as well.
- You can now make your way upstairs. Fight and defeat the guardian demon (which is actually no different than the demons you have defeated here)
! Save and heal before you go up the stairs. This is the final boss, not counting the extra one.
- Fight and win the battle. Congratulations.

Chapter 7 : Post Game
Lotte Village
- You will arrive here after you defeated the boss. You have resigned from your sage knight position, so you lost your sword and kinky armor as well.
- You do get your witch's trait back though.
- If you talk to the arms shop owner, he will sell you the Laevateinn for either 300.000 gold, or your body.
! If you pay the money, you get the actual sword along with the skill to transform into sage knight armor, giving you all the bonuses from before. If you choose to submit yourself, you gain the skill, but no sword.

Demon's Castle
- If you go to where you fought the final boss again, you can fight the extra boss.
! She is WAY harder than the final boss. If you are doing the virgin route, you better grind until your HP is around 3000 or so, otherwise pray that you are lucky in battle.

! Defeating the extra boss unlocks the gallery inside your house, behind the door that is normally locked.

Skills
# : Level needed to learn
E : Obtainable only by special event

Ester
1 - Heavy Slash, 10 MP; Attack ignores defense
5 - Buster Sword, 30 MP; Medium damage attack (but sometimes reduced by defense)
E - Blade Dance, 10 MP; Hits all enemies
E - First Strike, 10 MP; Always hits first in the next turn
10 - Cure Self, 10 MP
15 - Heal Self, 20 MP
E - Laevateinn, 50 MP; Hits all enemies with non-elemental attack, high damage
17 - Overload, 30 MP; Increase all parameters for 5 turns
20 - Regin Rave, 30 MP; High damage attack using elemental attributes (passes defense, reduced by spirit power)
E - Bankai, 100 MP; Wears the armor of the witch. Reduces elemental damage, grants regeneration, and nullifies status changes
? - Necromancy, 34 MP; Raises the dead with full HP (you can only use it on Pochi, sadly)

Pochi (most skills are self explanatory)
1 - Heal, 4 MP
3 - Cure, 3 MP
5 - Hot Dog, 6 MP; Medium damage fire attack to one enemy
8 - Power Boost, 9 MP
9 - Guard Reinforce, 8 MP
10 - Spirit Boost, 7 MP
10 - Speed Boost, 6 MP
13 - Heal Moar, 12 MP; Heals slightly more than normal heal to both Ester and Pochi
20 - Hot Dog Mk.II, 24 MP; High damage fire attack to all enemies

List of all possible H-scenes
1. Game over rape, 4 scenes
a) Get defeated.
b) Get defeated while wearing revealing clothes.
c) Get defeated + high naughtiness.
d) Get defeated while wearing revealing clothes + high naughtiness.

2. Orc rape, 7 scenes
a) Choose to do nothing when you are found out during infiltration.
b-f) Get defeated by orcs (5 scenes, depending on naughtiness and frequency).
g) Choose to do nothing after you got raped by orcs at high naughtiness, BAD END

3. Aristocrat slave, 3 scenes
a) Talk to the Lotte Village chief in parallel world
b) Get sold off again (talk to the village chief after you ran away the first time)
c) Choose to do nothing after you got raped. BAD END.

4. Village toilet, 4 scenes
a) Encounter uninvited guests in your house after rumors you got sold off
b-d) Talk again to those men (3 scenes, depending on naughtiness and frequency)

5. Old village pervert, 3 scenes
a) Talk to the old man at Lotte Village graveyard for the first time (no H).
b) Talk to him while wearing revealing clothes.
c) Talk to him anytime after scene b.

6) Flesh for metal, 1 scene - Post-game, offer your body to the arms shop owner in Lotte Village for the Laevateinn

7. Lewd transport (sound only), 2 scenes
a) Talk to the man who can transport you between Lotte Village and the Kingdom Capital while wearing revealing clothes for the first time.
b) Talk to the man who can transport you between Lotte Village and the Kingdom Capital while wearing revealing clothes anytime after scene a.

8. Hotel sex worker, 7 scenes
a) Work in the hotel in the Kingdom Capital for your first time (no H).
b-e) Work in the hotel in the Kingdom Capital (6 scenes, depending on naughtiness and frequency)
f) Once you have high enough naughtiness, choose to do nothing when prompted after the scene.BAD END.

9) Public exhibition, 2 scenes - Once you get far enough as a hotel sex worker, you will find your master (or one of them) sitting on a bench at the center of the city. Talk to him (2 scenes, first time and afterwards)

10. Prostitution, 6 scenes
a) Work as a prostitute in the Kingdom Capital at night for your first time.
b) Work as a prostitute for the red bandana man after your first time.
c-f) Work as a prostitute for other men (4 scenes, depending on naughtiness and frequency).

11. Inn prostitution, 3 scenes
a) In the Kingdom Capital inn after you paid the fee to stay the night, go to the upper part of the inn and talk to the bald man.
b) Anytime after the first one.
c) Once you have high enough naughtiness, choose the second option when prompted after the scene.BAD END.

12) Random quickie, 1 scene - In the Kingdom Capital, speak to the green-haired man near the hotel while wearing revealing clothes.

13. Desert prostitute, 4 scenes
a) In Asterisk Village, talk to the brown-haired man while wearing revealing clothes. You will be raped and kidnapped into a building and be raped some more.
b-d) After the first time, you can enter the building again for more action. (3 scenes, depending on naughtiness and frequency)

14. Nissan (cookie for reference), 1 scene - If you are not a virgin by the time you arrived in parallel world, you will be raped by your elder brother after he gave you the "safety egg".

------------

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@Yoruzuya: That's an excellent walkthrough you have written. I don't remember much in way of details but IIRC, once you beat the bonus boss, you gain access to the recollection room located in the heroine's house.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow... amazing walkthrough! I'll try to get through the game later tonight after I get off of work. Thanks for your help!

Edit: I have the link for version 2.1A if you're interested. Just send me a PM and I'll give it to you right away!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.