What's new

RPG [rawrorawr] Undercover Agent: The Teacher WIP RPGMaker

rawrorawr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lurker got bored. Btw if this isnt the right place to post this, dont hate me, just tell me instead. First post, errors will be made!

Title:
The title is still work in progress, bear with me. Atleast its english :p

Story:
This is a game about some lady that basically goes to a new town, gets robbed and has to somehow get by... Oh and she will get abused plenty(but not physically, except some minor bruises I guess;)...).

In development:
Ignore the character name... it was for the undercover agent part.. but Im not sure if I will continue with that. You can see the intro, where she gets the name, if you walk to the right against the building right as you start the game.

Because this is still in early development and im no artist at all, I would like some help. I have numbered the images that you will encoutering in the game. If you find a fitting image for any of the scenes you can easily replace them! When you see the scene in the game you will get an image with a big number in the middle. That is the image number that you would have to replace in the Graphics/pictures folder to change that picture in the game.

CURRENT IMAGES ARE JUST BLANC IMAGES WITH A NUMBER!

Download link, Last Update: 3 sep 2012
Mediafire: mediafire.com/?jyezt7kbtgda65m

Current events:
Starting location > to the right against the building: You can watch the old intro here.
Starting Location > to the left: First event
Enter the woods from there: 2nd event
Walk through the woods and talk to bandit: 3rd event
Get out of the camp if by talking to the sign.
West: Petting zoo, has 2 events. I got sheep here too.. no clue what I was planning with that... but w/e.
North: Big building has the old interview with the principal, still have to change this.
North East: Save a damsel in distress.

And thats basically it for now. I havent spent too much time on it. But would still like some feedback. Help with the right images for the scenes would be welcome! and sprites... I sk blls with sprites. If anyone can give me some advice on sprites + faces, would be really helpful! Even tho RPGmaker vx ace has a tool to make them.. they are dressed sprites and kinda scary faces :DThis would really help my motivation to make something big!

How can you help me?
Comment on the following or Answer these questions:
1. Which of the 2 do you prefer: An agent that goes undercover in a town and eventually gets abused by other teachers/villagers/students/probably animals...and anything else I can think of OR she is an average woman that just moved in to the town and wants to start from scratch and the aforementioned happens to her aswell.
2. During the game I refer to the character as "you" because you play her.. But wouldnt it be better to refer to her as "her" and not "you"?
Example:
[you]: You pick up [item] and put it in your bag.
...that magically floats or w/e because i've never seen a bag on a char, but w/e.
[her]: /name picks up [item] and puts it in her bag.
I would like to know which of these you guys prefer.

3. Anyone that can help with sprites/faces or tell me how I can make my own, much appreciated. (I dont really want to steal other people's work)
4. If you dislike any of the story text during any events and got a proposal for something different, please share!

03-09: Added a character overlay. Character will be shown naked if your clothes are stolen.

Last edited by a moderator:

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [WIP] Undercover Agent: The Teacher

undercover agent Anal Cumwhore is a really nice game, made me laugth xD

Well, as a suggestion, I would recommend you to make battles fun to play, with H-scenes in the middle of the battle, maybe a sprite of the heroine like in Vitamin Quest where you can be raped by monsters, a nice set of skill or class changing like in final fantasy 5 would be nice to see too. Some games you just have to kill blue jellys, spiders and bats every 2 steps you take withouth even seeing the heroines face, and that is really annoying, at least in my opnion.

And, please, make a woman with big breasts hahahahahahah XD

Well, english is not my main language, hope I had made myself clear and forgive any mistakes.

o/

OP
R

rawrorawr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wasnt planning on implementing much real combat, so you wont have to fight jelly's every 2 steps or bats. I hated that aswell.

You will only fight if I want her to get knocked out and someone forced upon her :p

But adding some 'special' skills was also something I was thinking of. But at this time and moment not a real priority.

Thnx for the feedback tho.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Usually, people like you (and me) that have absolutely zero drawing skills use 3D Custom Girl to make the hentai scenes, google it ;)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually, people like you (and me) that have absolutely zero drawing skills use 3D Custom Girl to make the hentai scenes, google it ;)
Yuusha Digital's where it's at.

Gotta use those if you're making medieval RPG.

Attachments

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

If you want to steal instead of making your own work sure xD

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've never used 3D custom girl. Are you actually "making" your own work?
Cause I always just assumed you grab a pre-made model and then pose with it.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

There's way more to it, you can actually DEFINE the model from hundreds if not thousands of possibilities, height, cup size, waist size, type of hair, color, eye type, basically everything and I mean EVERYTHING, skin color, niple color, make-up, leg thickness, ear type, wings or no wings, types of wings, all types of clothes are langerie, jesus you name it, the program has it (give you download the right mods), AND THEN, pose with it.

Last edited:
OP
R

rawrorawr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That sounds interesting, I will definantly write that down!