What's new

[ seismic] Sweet Mami 3 あままみ3 RJ112720

Status
Not open for further replies.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

It is a game where Mami lets you touch her Mammies.

It's up on Hentai4daily, but it's like 1.8GB so I'm not going to download it using their 7 links or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Sweet Mami 3

Anon delivers.

[redacted]
Torrent because fuck: [redacted]

Go thank that guy on /a/ (go search for that guy on /a/ yourself cos its illegal to link to downloads of pirated games)
Mike deserves to get his asshole ravaged by sixty niggers wearing spiked condoms.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Learch

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Anon delivers.

Go thank that guy on /a/
Mike deserves to get his asshole ravaged by sixty niggrs wearing spiked condoms.
Good detective work. I found that thread on /a/ and was considering reuploading it so that we could get more links up.

I don't *hate* YoungMike; he provides a service that is sometimes worth the hassle. He's not as bad as, say, those people who provide fake links for everything. I don't like the fact that he wants ad revenue for his uploads...but I can sort of live with that.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man please if I didn't buy you would have it ungrateful bastard.
How can I be ungrateful if I never use your "service", if it even deserves that name?
Seriously, 300 seconds wait during which you can't do anything else because the timer does not go down if you switch to another tab, shitty bandwidth, bloated files. Megaupload was ten times better ten years ago, and you have the balls to whine when someone tells you it's shit?
You have even less self esteem than I thought.
Get a fucking job already.

OP
Learch

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Since I feel obligated to move the conversation away from reasons that YoungMike sucks...

HOLY SHIT guys, the animation quality on this is crazy good. It's just...beautiful.

The guy is pretty forceful, though.

"Oh, hey, sup? You're just sitting there? Time for me to grope you, whip out my cock, and fuck I guess."

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

How can I be ungrateful if I never use your "service", if it even deserves that name?
Seriously, 300 seconds wait during which you can't do anything else because the timer does not go down if you switch to another tab, shitty bandwidth, bloated files. Megaupload was ten times better ten years ago, and you have the balls to whine when someone tells you it's shit?
You have even less self esteem than I thought.
Get a fucking job already.
First you don't know me lets get that straight, and second I released this game and you morons just got someone to downloaded and reuploaded. I personally can care less, but to insult me is stupid and ungrateful considering I released this game when everyone on 4chan was whining when it was going to get released. One more thing learn to spell you piece of shit.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First you don't know me lets get that straight, and second I released this game and you morons just got someone to downloaded and reuploaded. I personally can care less, but to insult me is stupid and ungrateful considering I released this game when everyone on 4chan was whining when it was going to get released. One more thing learn to spell you piece of shit.
The guy who uploaded it on 4chan bought it himself, he did not get it on your site, considering it would take 12 hours to download assuming Ugoupload does not act like an asshole, which it does a lot. But yeah, keep whining in a corner, that suits you. And about my spelling... "to downloaded"?

Anyway, any secrets in this game? The first one had corruption.

Last edited:

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

wasn't this a joke? I laughed at the irony of someone talking about Youngmike when he has already uploaded tons of things that I wouldn't have dl'd otherwise (or I found out about, and dl'd from another site later)

just let it go, ok he doesn't upload one thing big deal

ululdata

Reputation score

just don't visit there

there're other sites that you can download just like you found the uploader.

then problem solve.

you can't go other's house and make changes as you want.

i'm not team up w/ mike but talking other ppl's back is very rude.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Please don't argue.Or this thread will end up being deleted by admins.Thanks for the torrent.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chill out Gays

Like Learch said
The animation quality is good

Definitely good
But I prefer Seismic do another character

I'm boring of Mami's
I think Seismic already did Mami's several time

Anyway my spell also bad
Sry 4 bad Engrish:p

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems like someone took my ranting a little too seriously... sorry for that.

Apparently, playing the shower scene repeatedly increases her affinity, which affects the dialogues and some of her expressions. The fourth scene lowers her affinity though.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Kinda surprised it took so long for somebody to notice and/or complain about that...meh.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is that racism really necessary?
I suspect he browse chocolate boys a tab bit too much and is confused over what he truly feel about dat chocolate.

Anyways, gonna check this sweet mami out. She's not my favorite girl from madoka but, what the heck.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like someone took my ranting a little too seriously... sorry for that.

Apparently, playing the shower scene repeatedly increases her affinity, which affects the dialogues and some of her expressions. The fourth scene lowers her affinity though.
It seems that with high enough affinity, the first scene gets longer too, it lets you fuck her after the titjob, I haven't discovered anything else.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope it's still up on mediafire when I get back, this torrent is going to take forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.