What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

There was an update with a lot of stuff for the Eggplant, is that just planned changes or were they implemented? The latest update seems quite large.
I'll have it downloaded in about 30min, so I can update then unless you've already found out by then, but I do believe that it was actually implemented. At least that's what I understood from what he wrote, and would also be a good explanation for the update being uploaded rather late.

On another note though; wasn't Eluku supposed to take a break? Even so, the updates keep coming. Was it just a mistranslation or something?

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eggplant has a new move as well as an instant ko-finisher following up on that move. Now, when the eggplant squirts its sticky juice, Tikki is trapped by it until she frees herself. Meanwhile, the eggplant ejects some tiny parasite-thingies that crawl on the ground towards Tikki. When they reach her, they enter her vagina, and Tikki has to get rid of them by using the attack buttons, similar to when the Alakalune spiderlady injects eggs inside Tikki's vagina and ass. Every time she ejects one of the parasites that grows to a dildo, it is reabsorbed by the eggplant. This happens up to three times, after which the eggplant's special move flame icon flares up. If Tikki gets caught another time by the parasites, and the eggplant has its SP full, there is a chance that the eggplant grabs Tikki, puts her head-first into its mouth, and then forces her to give birth to squid-thingies. There is a game over animation, but no game over screen yet.

I think eluku also alluded about a secret regarding the Raperbeast, but so far, I haven't found anything.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's the stuff that MBudget said about Eggplant, and here's the things I've noticed about RB so far:

* He's slightly less spammy with his shoryuken move.
* His normal gameover CG is back to the faceraping.
* the fisting is now on his anal rape move, and inlcudes a few new things:
- There's now some X-ray action going on, with RB grabbing his dick through her ass and faps.
- He lifts her up when he comes, so you can actually see what happens.
- No scat this time around!
* You can now lose to his rush grab, which ends with the fisting GO.
* It's still a bitch to bait his counter!

I do believe that's it.
Great update if you ask me!

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can beat the crushers pretty simply most of the time by sidestepping until they are all on one side of me, then using the heavy-kick-spam until one does the spinning attack, then I move and do it again.
You can pretty much beat anything using that technique

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You know I think I saw one of the FF enemies on a mugen site once. It may of just been talk about it though.
There indeed were enemies ripped from FF long ago for Mugen, FluidHunter was among them.

I don't see what's so significant about moving to Mugen. Last time I saw there were little to no enthusiasm from H-Mugen makers to move from old Mugen to newest version. Moving from different engine is even more pain and time without significant benefits. There is also edits problem as Judgment explained.

New update is great, especially Eggplant's new move, but I don't like that he changed RaperBeast's GO. I do like new version more (especially how Tiki looks back), but because it's not a different GO I'll have to keep older version as well.
RB's pacing is improved. Definitely my favorite humanoid enemy to fight.
Time for some GO screens.

HentaiProdigy said:
On another note though; wasn't Eluku supposed to take a break? Even so, the updates keep coming. Was it just a mistranslation or something?
I thought translation was done by a guy from Japan?
Honestly, I'm astonished by Eluku's dedication.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did... Did a meatball & spaghetti just go spelunking in Tiki's womb?

I got the strangest boner. Then I played beer pong with green inflatable dildos (or Courgettes/zuchinis) and then boner was like 'ooooh right' when it noticed the steady stream of eggs and carrier goo flowing through her system and the smooth squid birthing operation now underway.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did... Did a meatball & spaghetti just go spelunking in Tiki's womb?

I got the strangest boner. Then I played beer pong with green inflatable dildos (or Courgettes/zuchinis) and then boner was like 'ooooh right' when it noticed the steady stream of eggs and carrier goo flowing through her system and the smooth squid birthing operation now underway.
This comment. I love this comment.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@HentaiProdigy: thank you very much for the advices, that's show I'm a very bad player after all :).

MrBluesky

Reputation score

Is anyone else getting MESSAGE_FILE_REMOVED_FAILED error when trying to download from Eluku's blog? I'm dying to see this new update after Sath's hilarious description.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

EggPlant:
It's faster

A new "lowkick" tentacle move

A new move where a probe enter Tiki, and she start to shoot eggs. If EggPlant eat the eggs, recover some HP (o_O').

If eat three eggs (that's what I understand) it do a finisher, where: he push something into Tiki mouth, inflate her with green stuff, and she start to produce lil eggplants. Final animation, but not GO image.
Very disturbing and strange, but fun. Now Eggplant mean something.

That's what I understand 'cause everything's very... strange XD.

ElukuFanBoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh my god

THIS UPDATE HHHHHNNNNGGGG

In actual fact, it just occurred to me that I haven't fapped to this game in about 6 updates, Thank you EggPlant! If I understand the blog correctly, i'm looking forward to seeing the internal shots of this move. :D

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@HentaiProdigy: thank you very much for the advices, that's show I'm a very bad player after all :).
You are quite welcome, friend!

EggPlant:
It's faster

A new "lowkick" tentacle move

A new move where a probe enter Tiki, and she start to shoot eggs. If EggPlant eat the eggs, recover some HP (o_O').

If eat three eggs (that's what I understand) it do a finisher, where: he push something into Tiki mouth, inflate her with green stuff, and she start to produce lil eggplants. Final animation, but not GO image.
Very disturbing and strange, but fun. Now Eggplant mean something.

That's what I understand 'cause everything's very... strange XD.
The lowkick tentacle move is not new.

The Eggplant does not recover HP by eating the eggs, but he does gain SP from it. Three eggs are enough to fill his SP bar from nothing to full, but he does not exactly need three. If you punch him enough, he can interrupt your birthing with his finisher after only one egg.

And are those really mini eggplants? They look like purple squids. Unless you're talking about the walking dinner that spelunks, they at least have the same color :p

thecrispydud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like the link is down... my hopes we raised and then dashed. damn you internet.

F

Fast Forward Flux

Personally, how is he staying alive from this game if he isn't charging? Is he even getting enough in donations?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just downloaded the update.. now I just need a translation of the blog update.

If anyone is willing to do that.

As far as I know, the new update includes an internal view for eggplant's "Spaghetti, Meatball & Green Bean" move. Raperbeast has a new "Milk n Grind" move.

I'd quite like an internal view of MilkJellyFish's MilkMaker move (Red SPMAX move). I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how it makes Tiki into a Milk Fountain.

Last edited:

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That and RaperBeast's "Shiva move" got more details, I think.
He is also launching Tiki in the air again.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That and RaperBeast's "Shiva move" got more details, I think.
He is also launching Tiki in the air again.
It did? Great... now I'll have to spend ages on trying to bait that move again...

Edit:
Went faster than I thought. I have now seen it five or six times at least, and I see no difference what so ever.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

File has been removed from ichigo wa amai evidently. :(