What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Hate to be that guy which makes request with only few posts, but has anyone seen a newer version of RJ106200?

I've tried my luck with a first version (from 328 page) but it crashes almost every minute or two so is rather unplayable for me (and usually I don't have such problems with rpgmaker games). Too bad, because a voice acting and a TF theme are rather tempting.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hate to be that guy which makes request with only few posts, but has anyone seen a newer version of RJ106200?

I've tried my luck with a first version (from 328 page) but it crashes almost every minute or two so is rather unplayable for me (and usually I don't have such problems with rpgmaker games). Too bad, because a voice acting and a TF theme are rather tempting.
Do you get error messages with the crashing? If so, what are they?

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm kinda bored, so I'm going to post some announced games...

(Trial Available)

(Trial Available)

(Trial Available)

(Trial Available)

(No Trial)

Don't know if they've been mentioned here or not, but there ya go.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

(Trial Available)

(Trial Available)

(Trial Available)

(Trial Available)

(No Trial)

Nice one!

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well the trial already has 130mb of CG o.o and is pretty big i wonder if the one with 500+ will be at least 400 of CG
Sonabia

although, that TS rpg had like 250ish cg and like a shit load of costume
with breast expansion pictures
i doubt you can count that as 400+ cg lol being an 800mb game

if the attachment is crashing for you
i'll try and download the new update and upload the rgss2a file again

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

(Trial Available)

(Trial Available)

(Trial Available)

(Trial Available)

(No Trial)

Only the first one I didn't see before, the rest I've seen em/post them myself.

2nd and last one seem generic so I didn't bother.

3rd one is Fire Emblem type of strategy but with the twist that your character (the girl) can give birth to monsters to aid her .- . level are gained for the 'type' of monster so 5 of the same monster = all exp go to that one and they all level up together
Note that because the map is freakin huge and your units (and enemies') move rather slowly, it can take a longggggggggg time to get through one map.

4th might have potential but the scenes I could find in trial wasn't that interesting so I can be wrong
(And before anyone ask, your character is something of a sister in training at the church)

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you get error messages with the crashing? If so, what are they?
I have standard microsoft popup window with "Game.exe application has encountered a problem and will be shut down" and so on (but in a different language, because I'm using non-english Windows XP with japanese unicode - so I might be slightly inaccurate with english translation).

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have standard microsoft popup window with "Game.exe application has encountered a problem and will be shut down" and so on (but in a different language, because I'm using non-english Windows XP with japanese unicode - so I might be slightly inaccurate with english translation).
Are you sure it's that standard error? I've not had any problems with (I think) the very same download.

Screen cap may help.

Only other thing I can think to suggest right now is re-installing both the game and the RTP. Also a reboot (ha ha, work in IT, always suggest a reboot...)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can y e

although, that TS rpg had like 250ish cg and like a shit load of costume
with breast expansion pictures
i doubt you can count that as 400+ cg lol being an 800mb game

if the attachment is crashing for you
i'll try and download the new update and upload the rgss2a file again
you gave 2 same mirror links... is that right only 2 parts?

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Run it as Admin

you gave 2 same mirror links... is that right only 2 parts?
Here you miss it :

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure it's that standard error? I've not had any problems with (I think) the very same download.

Screen cap may help.

Only other thing I can think to suggest right now is re-installing both the game and the RTP. Also a reboot (ha ha, work in IT, always suggest a reboot...)
img59.imageshack.us/img59/361/errorlv.jpg
Better translation than earlier would be:
"Game.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.
For more information about this error, click here" (got this from trying to run a game with NTLEA)

Tried reinstalling RTP, rebooting, downloading RGSS202E.dll and using instead of RGSS202J.dll (with a proper change in a Game.ini) but the stubborn game is still crashing (if it happens on a status screen, I usually have a few seconds to save game; if during a battle - I'm losing progress). I had similar problem with maybe three Ace games (but they were rather crappy, so I didnt bother to find a solution), but with this version of RPGMaker it happens for a first time.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope this one will hook more easy than the predecesor. I remember how painful it was to get ith/agth to work with it.
Having a Bit of trouble finding the text hook in AGTH for RJ106851. Anyone found it yet? if so, which options are in the string?

What did you try last time?

Last edited:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My upload speed isn't the greatest, but I'll get it there.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Having a Bit of trouble finding the text hook in AGTH for RJ106851. Anyone found it yet? if so, which options are in the string?

What did you try last time?
Try /X /V

worked for his 1. game and i bet it will do it for this one as well.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

/X works, found it under one of the 'Multibytetowidechar' options, 0x051FD392:0000FDE9 specifically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.