What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

There's an FKG thread over on the Himeuta forums that's quite a bit more active if you're looking for more people discussing the game.

The Ultimate dungeons are decent fairy/ampoule farming if you don't have anything else to work on and can at least kill the boss reliably. Better than praying for the secret garden levels to pop up, anyway.
Well yeah that's my point, if you already maxed out all your girl there's nothing you can do except grinding event area and pray to RNGesus to give you 6*girls from gacha. Dont get me wrong i like this game, is just the end game is boring

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well its nice to take it easy...
I mean even when my stamina is full alot of time i didn't even bother to do anything... unless its needed :p

Unlike aigis... god the time management can be said really tight.... i know i don't need it, but every single chr / stm count alot >.<
Once i even timed that i had to wake up again in 4 hr just so i can spend the stm for farming map (cost 90/12) if i failed to do so following my routine i will missed a 4 hr worth of stm >.<
+ of coz as much as i tried to prevent... it appear sometime i stil wasted a good 1-2 hr worth of chr / stm specialy when you time it during lvl up or high cost map

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Currently trying to 3* the 80-map of Tachibana event. I hate that map, that random tile opening up to the finish without boss is very annoying. Stuck on 1* even by following the wiki tips. :mad:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Currently trying to 3* the 80-map of Tachibana event. I hate that map, that random tile opening up to the finish without boss is very annoying. Stuck on 1* even by following the wiki tips. :mad:
Which is it again? Well from my experience never trust wiki :p

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Which is it again? Well from my experience never trust wiki :p
, the 4th map.
Kinda thinking now I need a very fast team to go all the way down. Wiki says to put 2 teams on second from left base and 3 on the most right one which in theory should work. Then again it says to use between 500 and 600 speed teams for the left base which just doesn't work as most teams come around the same time on the bottom part... Just tested this concept of having one pretty fast team and the rest slower twice, but that random tile is always putting at least one to the finish :l
Almost had it... Tomorrow going to use 2 fast (750+) teams.

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

as for bracelet... i prefer use +10 silver as it give +1000 atk (all my girl at least wore +8 silver bracelet

(For def blue bracelet
The first one is the RING. Only the second is a bracelet. Stop confusing people. =)
If you think, you can't use the same type of accessories, so there are not two bracelets.
There are: ring, earrings, bracelet, necklace - the full woman set.

Last edited:

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's an FKG thread over on the Himeuta forums that's quite a bit more active if you're looking for more people discussing the game.
In my opinion they may be talk a lot, but they don't post any tutorials on that forum. You scroll 100+ pages and can't find anything useful for the game, only flood. No one even translate the main game screen. The tutorial as the first post of this topic is a dream on that forum.

Last edited:

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As for me I'm stuck at 500,000 pow dungeon... (mainly because of....... ARGHHH!!! RNG!!!!! why the skill didn't proc!!!! i even have +20% skill proc rate on each group (except group 4))
The 1st 1 help alot with those necklase as its give you alot power, as for bracelet... i prefer use +10 silver as it give +1000 atk (all my girl at least wore +8 silver bracelet and i have 10x +10 one
This is my team atm, as mention nothing much to do end game other than pray we got a better event girl or a better gacha girl...
(For def blue bracelet / red earring / silver necklase all of them already on +10)
I priorty girl that have AoE atk or good passive, instead of higher power...
Honestly, my teams have an aggregate attack power of 435k and I haven't even bothered trying the 500k power map. :p

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In my opinion they may be talk a lot, but they don't post any tutorials on that forum. You scroll 100+ pages and can't find anything useful for the game, only flood. No one even translate the main game screen. The tutorial as the first post of this topic is a dream on that forum.
Unlike Petite Soeur's from ulmf Aigis forum. His post is full of information, he had Himeuta too and his thread is pretty much filled with useful information.

I play Aigis and understand most of it thanks to the information he provided. All forums should have at least 1 or 2 like him

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yay. took me 3 days but managed to 3* the 80-map of Tachibana event just the way I said I would yesterday with 2 fast teams on the 2nd camp on the left. :D

Now on to the main event again~

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sure, not a lot of tutorials... but plenty of discussion. Questions are asked and answered every day, but there's also more discussion beyond "How do I do X?".

Honestly, my teams have an aggregate attack power of 435k and I haven't even bothered trying the 500k power map. :p
The 500k ones should be fairly easy for you with 435k power, I did all of them at 418k-ish on days I had nothing else to farm.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While power is good estimation to check your team status...
It actualy doesn't always the best number to check how strong your team to need to clear the map.

the 1st part is the skill... since the enemy team always consist 3 enemy / group its better when your team have aoe skill...
just like simple math... a 2x dmg on 3 enemy give you a total of 6x dmg, while a single target 2.3x dmg is still 2.3 dmg... It matter if you can focus on 1 enemy, but the game target enemy is pretty much random.
Another part is passive skill, i can say with confident that those increase stat passive skill made a serius major difference.
If not how the heck my 6 star girl which also have self atk buff 35% doing 12k dmg to all enemy, while most my other 5* girl only hitting around 5-6k dmg (both non-crit) the dmg is pretty much doubled -.-
The bad part is 5* girl mostly only have 10-15% atk up
Well there also stuff like skill % proc rate not included in power and the 1 i ahte the most is RNG in actual fight that sometime it just doesnt proc even a single skill... specialy on high lvl fight 3 turn is either your team died or enemy team died (each girl only can stand 3 hit at most and when 1 girl died that a mjor down in dmg

PS: if we only looking at power calculation... i know alot of single target skill girl that have high power.

Last edited:

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sure, overall power isn't the end-all be-all of power calculations... And there can be a lot of deviation in the relative strength of teams depending on the situation. 435k would imply at least 3 6*'s (I think, based on my power level with 2) and the rest of the team being higher-powered 5*'s, so I'm positive they could make it work.

You're also comparing one of the girls with the highest base attack value in the game to your 5*'s. Black Baccara has ~500 more attack than the high attack 5*'s before giving her the 35% boost from her passive, so yeah, she hits really hard compared to the lower-tier girls. Couple that with 6* multi-target skills having the same ratios as 5* single-target skills and she looks pretty ridiculous in comparison. Single-target skills get better when you look at the 6* ones like Kerria's 3.6x modifier with comparable attack stats, she can delete enemies.

If they changed the bosses (or some of the packs) in Ultimate maps to be a single spawn, the single-target girls would jump up a lot in value as they'd be more effective damage per round at that point. But with the current 3-packs for each spawn in Ultimate maps, you generally want a lot of multi-target skills right now.

autizboyz

Reputation score

While power is good estimation to check your team status...
It actualy doesn't always the best number to check how strong your team to need to clear the map.

the 1st part is the skill... since the enemy team always consist 3 enemy / group its better when your team have aoe skill...
just like simple math... a 2x dmg on 3 enemy give you a total of 6x dmg, while a single target 2.3x dmg is still 2.3 dmg... It matter if you can focus on 1 enemy, but the game target enemy is pretty much random.
Another part is passive skill, i can say with confident that those increase stat passive skill made a serius major difference.
If not how the heck my 6 star girl which also have self atk buff 35% doing 12k dmg to all enemy, while most my other 5* girl only hitting around 5-6k dmg (both non-crit) the dmg is pretty much doubled -.-
The bad part is 5* girl mostly only have 10-15% atk up
Well there also stuff like skill % proc rate not included in power and the 1 i ahte the most is RNG in actual fight that sometime it just doesnt proc even a single skill... specialy on high lvl fight 3 turn is either your team died or enemy team died (each girl only can stand 3 hit at most and when 1 girl died that a mjor down in dmg

PS: if we only looking at power calculation... i know alot of single target skill girl that have high power.
Actualy passive skill is not helping that much, unless you got like 50% attack buff. The only thing matter is that how much damage that girl skill is. Example most of 5* girl skill dmg is around 2-2,5 x her own damage (This for 1 target skill), 1-2 x her own dmg (For aoe skill). Im talking about this

Even if you got 50% damage buff but her skill damage is not even reach 2xher damage it will not make a big diffrent (It still incrasing her dmg, but not that much)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well additionaly i wish they cahnge to those 5* girl single target to at least 3x multiplier.
I mean isn't it strange a multi hitter do 2x dmg mostly and a single hitter do 2.2x-2.3x only

Btw i actualy comparing the 6* girl to alot of girl.
The 1st i compare is the 1 without any atk+ which as i mention its only 5-6k dmg.
Then i compared her to this girl:

Which seem like the 5* version of her (she does 7k dmg)
Forgot to mention that they all wearing +10 silver bracelet + on max lvl 70... if you think their dmg too high

And no i didn't put anymore atk up girl n the team, i'm not that stupid when it come to comparing they need to be on the same area

And well as ppl might already expected why those 6* girl jump ridicolous strong... is cause 1st their stat the stat about 10-15% more / the skill multiplier jump up alot specialy for single target unit / their passive -.- just ridicolous high (that 5* girl is +20% atk for 2 unit and the 6* girl is 35% atk for 2 unit)

Edit: the 1 stupid mistake thats not in fairness i forgot to check is.... The 6* girl already ampuled to +770 atk... so yeah you know when this 770 atk got multiplied by her skill + passive (she sitting on 7268 + 1000 atk, while that 5 star girl is on 5780 + 1000 atk)

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Also if you realy want a OP team, this 2 girl is a must. For increasing skill chance.

Still jelous to all the people that have 6*, especialy if they have alot of them ;_;

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know..... i been rolling when they on spotlight but still no drop.... not even 5*
For ppl don't know their passive skill is.... on the first turn your team skill proc rate doubled.....

Also the newest 6 star passive can be called powerful too...
3 unit +30% atk and her skill is aoe type
2nd passive is counter at 100% chance at 2x atk power

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also if you realy want a OP team, this 2 girl is a must. For increasing skill chance.
I know..... i been rolling when they on spotlight but still no drop.... not even 5*
For ppl don't know their passive skill is.... on the first turn your team skill proc rate doubled.....

Worth noting that Dendrobium (the 6*) only doubles her own skill proc chance for turn 1, Cymbidium buffs the whole team's.

Counter-attack passives actually use the Defence stat for their damage, not Attack.

autizboyz

Reputation score

Double for the team, but if you have them both combine it will give 4x skill proc to the 6*, basicly your team will be a aoe machine.

isnt avoid/dodge better than counter? Well i dont see counter will come in handy in challange dungeon/high level dungeon (Unless you have tons of sustain)