What's new

Down we go. Sketched CYOA

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Down we go. Sketched CYOA

C and X

Gotta torment Lea simply because it's the right thing to do, but once that's done have Jude tempt the tentacle to attach to her. Why? For science.

"SCIENCE!"
SCIENCE!!

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

C and X

Gotta torment Lea simply because it's the right thing to do, but once that's done have Jude tempt the tentacle to attach to her. Why? For science.

"SCIENCE!"
"For SCIENCE!" roped me into voting for this too.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

oh my goodness. FOR SCIENCE!
(that C/X vote)
Lea seems just easy enough to trick into accepting that if Jude comes up with a good excuse, and this is exactly what Jude's here to do! Experiment on and learn about things like this!

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Sorry for such long delay, had a lot of things going down so yeah.

powah votes:
xaero: 3 + (1/3)Powervotes used: 1
Kathy: 3
plmnko: 4
Maxentius: 5 + (1/3)
Genius700: 3 + (1/3)
Minerve: 5 + (1/3)
MrMe: 4 + (1/3) Powervotes used: 1
Freeko: 5 + (1/3)
Ayu Break: 4 + (1/3)
Firehead: 3 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
mc swagger: 1 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
gamefreak: 3 + (1/3)
barreytor 3 +(1/3)
AngelEater 4 + (1/3)
Zchaos: 1 +(1/3)
Diagasvesle: 3 + (2/3)
Mark3000: 1 + (1/3)
Kasei: 3 + (1/3)
Bloodshifter: 1
Zephyrion: 2 + (2/3)
That_Dudette: 1
Termite: 1

CXE

Jude leaned towards Lea a bit

"Well she is looking really horny tho, she is gonna need some relief, but I understand that you don't want me to go on her."

"Well yeah you're not sexing her, she might get mad...! ...But, wait a minute, what are you planning? What's with the still talking about her needing..?"

"Well you see hon, I am clearly too hot for her, but you on the other hand might not spark her up so much with your little non succubi ways~"

Lea blushed and was pretty much confused now.

"W-WHA..?! What do you..?"

And before she could react further Jude pushed Lea on her knees and she was right infront of the intimidating tentacle cock.

------------
Lawful -1
Lustful -+0
Turmoil +1
-----------

"UHHH..."

...!!!

"HMMMHMMM..!"

And so it just began to happen, the new mysterious girl kept a hold on Lea as Lea began to half forcingly sucking on this big slippery warm tentacle cock..

"hmmmhhmmmm...!~"

And she sure was doing a good job, it seems like the girl was really enjoying the fellatio. Infact it was not long till a bit splashing was heard as Lea felt warm gooye tentacle cum gush down her throat.

"...gah..! hah..!"

The girl pushed Lea down and opened her robe top to release Lea big ol jiggjogglers.

"oooh, this is getting good~"

Lea didn't struggle or anything, she just nodded and allowed this girl let that tentacle cock slide between her chest.
"Hah..!~ ...HAH..!~ S-so sooft..!"
The girl seemed to be in a real ecstacy from fucking the titties.

It did not take too much longer for her to splash one more load..!
"Hnnnghhh... haaaaahhhhh....!"

"..."

Lea was just accepting defeat for this one.
It seems this girls belly seemed to shrunk a bit and wobble less from releasing all that load.

----
Lea's lewd went up by 13
----

The girl got off from Lea and helped Lea to get up aswell.

"..ha..ha... T-that was so good...! haah.. hmmm... mm.. I feel so much l-lighter.."

"Oh my. Guess it must've had been storing its juices in your womb, huh?"

"..I uhhh.. huh?"

The girls mind seemed to wonder again.

Lea was now up aswell and looked rather displeased.
"...Did you have to do that... "

Jude was still just as carefree as always.
"Aw hon, don't take it so hard. It's not like I sinked a knife on your back or anything"

"... Yeah sure. "

"Now, let's get that tentacle thing out of this girl. Mm... I do wonder..?"

The girl with the tentacle thing was now just sitting down and kinda in her own world for change. Jude went near her and began to rub her clit near to the root of the tentacle creature, near the attachment point.

"...Uhm.. Didnt you..?"

"Ssssh now Lea, I am gona science! ... Eyy little creature. Like what you feel?~ Wanna come over to a better hole hmm?~"

Trying to avoid getting too sexual, Jude tried to dislocate the tentacle creature from the root and seemingly tempt it. ...It only got erect it seems.

The girl got more aware again

"...hhhuuuhhh...? Heyy.. A-are you t-trying to give m-me more f-fu.."

Jude stepped off the girl.
"Uhhh. No?"

"..o-oh..."

"But we're now gona get that thing out of ya. Hey Lea, come over and help me pull this thing off~!"

Lea shrugged and walked to Jude and the girl.
Jude took a big grip near the root and Lea took a grip near the mid and the tip.

"Alright.. PULL!"

The girls pulled the tentacle creature..! It was really slippery but their grip stayed on..!

The girl whom it was attached to looked rather in pain.
"AAACH...! AAAAAAAAAA...!"

The tentacle creature was really well attached! The girls felt it began to stretch more than actually move.

And infact..!
*SNAP*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The tentacle creature snapped in half with splinters everywhere! Bit like breaking some sort of a technical wire by pulling it too much. It was gushing tentacle goo and the pieces began to jump like a fish on a ground!

"uhm.. oops?"

It seems the pain was bit too much for the girl to handle and she passed out.
..However the attached tentacle set loose from her.

But cause it was in two pieces, the two pieces didn't flop around for too long before they stopped with all their gooye stuff leaked out

Welp. Problem solved?

"..Seems this tentacle thing is pretty dead now."

"Aw. I wanted a new toy.."

Lea and Jude now looked at the passed out girl.

"Hmm.."

1. Let's wait for this girl to wake up. Maybe use an item on her or something?
2. Let's take this girl with us and get a move on. Im sure Jude can carry her, right?
3. Well that was eventful, lets leave her here now and get a move on.

Only vote these if 2 or 3 was chosen:
A) Go back to the trapped statue room and Go for the door 1 (west)
B) Go back to the trapped statue room and Go for the door 2 (south)
C) Go back to the hallway and Break the boulders.
D) Take the down west door
E) Take the up west door
F) Go all the way back to slimegirl in a bucket room and take the door there.

X. Additional other on top?

Lea:

Possibly poisoned. Feeling Odd.
Health: 49/70
Magic: (42/60)
Exp: 35/50
Lewdness: 35/48 (lvl: 1)
Trait: Tracer! Small chance to copy abilities and spells from other beings.

Spells known:
Passive:
Lesser Succubi aura. Makes the air around you slightly erotic making creatures more like to get lewd. (OFF)

Basic/Fast:
FireBolt - Fast cast ranged fire bolt that deals bit of damage. 4 mana.
Scorch - almost instant cast close range fire swipe move that deals damage and is good for taking distance. 7 mana
ice shard - Fast cast ice spell that creates a shard that impacts hard on the foe and shatters. Useless against armored foes. 6 mana.

Medium:
Fire Ball. - Medium cast time fire ball that is pretty much twice stronger than bolt. 7 mana.
Frost breath. - Fast cast surprise spell for close range. Slows down foes quite nicely, but can't be cast repeatedly. 12 mana.
bolt strike. Fast cast medium range lightning move that deals nice damage and can shock foes. 12 mana.

Heavy:
Combustion - Fast cast, powerful, explosive move that is almost a last resort move. Can damage user and their items. 22 mana.
chain lightning. - Medium to long cast powerful jumping classic move. 13 mana.

Items:

Wearing:

Braces of Brave Girl (+1 to struggle attempts)
Boots of nice walk (No slippery)
Cute Stockings.
Kitsune Novice Mage Robes (reduces mana cast cost a little)

Bag:
Unlit torch.
2x Mental Easeness Herb
3x Mana potions
2x Healing Salve
30 gold coins
wet piece of paper
Weird Bottle (???)

Jude
HP: 80/70
Mana: 52/50
Exp: 15/69

Alignments:
Lawful: 3
Lustful: 6
Turmoil: 5

Wearing: Dark Robes of Seeking Shots (Raises magic attack accuracy). Sexy succubus gear (underneath).
Passive: Succubi Aura. Makes the air erotic and tingly, those are nearer to the user get even more turned on. (ON)
Passive: Over Max. Able to drain over maximun HP/Mana
Passive: Sex Dominance. When being dominant in sex, drains HP and Mana from the foe

Known Spells:
Basic/Fast:
Love Bolt. Blow kiss projectile that causes foe to become more and more influated. 5 mana.
Draining Kiss. Kiss the foe, get lewder and lewder~ and drain HP and Mana. 2 mana. Only useable when really close.
Empowered Nether Whip attack, Add mana to fuel the netherwhip to hit harder this turn. 6 mana.

Medium:
Conjure NetherWhip. Makes a netherwhip that only Jude can use. Fades after Battle. 10 mana.
Fire Ball. - Medium cast time fire ball that is pretty much twice stronger than bolt. 7 mana.
Nether Tentacles. Naughty tentacles help with getting lewd~. 8 mana.

Heavy:
Big Charm: Completely charm a foe to become your personal tool for a while. Big Risk vs Reward factor. 25 mana.

Last edited:

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

power vote 1

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

2A

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

A2 wins even tho 1 was close with that powervote use

powah votes:
xaero: 2 + (2/3)Powervotes used: 2
Kathy: 3
plmnko: 4 + (1/3)
Maxentius: 5 + (2/3)
Genius700: 3 + (2/3)
Minerve: 5 + (2/3)
MrMe: 4 + (1/3) Powervotes used: 1
Freeko: 5 + (2/3)
Ayu Break: 4 + (1/3)
Firehead: 3 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
mc swagger: 1 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
gamefreak: 3 + (1/3)
barreytor 3 +(2/3)
AngelEater 4 + (2/3)
Zchaos: 1 +(1/3)
Diagasvesle: 4
Mark3000: 1 + (1/3)
Kasei: 3 + (1/3)
Bloodshifter: 1
Zephyrion: 3
That_Dudette: 1
Termite: 1

A2

"I don't think we should stay around here, if she got here via roaming, who knows what might slam in through these doors?"

"Yeah, good point there hun"

"But we really shouldn't leave her here either, that could end badly for her.. Do you think you can carry her, Jude?"

"Well lets see. she doesnt seem too heavy"

Jude went by the new girl and took a proper lifting pose and hop! she turned her over her shoulder.

"Yup. No problems carrying this booty here~"

"Hehe.."

The girls got a move on after Jude lifted the newgirl. Surpirisingly they also felt a bit of a good feel as they stepped back to the path towards the trapped room. Seems some sort of poison might've faded from them, who knows?

The girls went past the trapped room quickly and carefully towards the western door there, luckily the door was on the safe zone of the room, and so was the other door. The silly statue had stopped firing aswell so this was rather quick, easy and painless passover.

the west door lead to a small path way that had a small forking.. But the other path went nowhere, it was just a dead end.

"...Wow whats the point of that?"

Even Jude looked at it.

"Yeah, you'd expect hidden things in these sort of dead ends but this doesn't even have that. Maybe it's some sort of dead end to make poor soul that is being chased to end up being cornered? Dunno"

The girls went back from the dead end and took the other path from the forked split.

And they found themselves with other door that lead to another room..

"Well now"

The new room they were in now seemed to be a rather.. peaceful, lushful place.
A small tree, some bushes.. Generally rather, peaceful, nature loving athmosphere filled the room.

"Oh hey! A big belt with loincloth..! and EAGH!"

Lea went to pick up the belt with loincloth that was on the ground and at the sametime noticed that there seemed to be a weird moss covered skeleton near by it.

Jude put the new girl down on the soft ground and walked to Lea and the spooky corpse.

"Huh, that's an odd skeleton. "

"Gave me a jump scare!"

Jude exsamined the skeleton a bit and saw a small paper on it.
It had something written on it..

"Whoever may read this, please take no consern. I used to be a strong druid once but my attempt of cleansing this place has failed, my love of lifetime was corrupted and betrayed me. As my final act I have thus given my body and my spirit to create atleast one peaceful room of serenity in this forsaken area. This spot I have crawled is ideal as any adventurer might need a moment before going deeper.."

"..Wow, that's quite.. Saddening."

Jude took more notice to the final sentence.

"Deeper huh?"

Below in the room there was two archways to continue the room, at the west end there was a stairway, a rather intimidating one too. It was clearly an exit to the next level of this dungeon.

"Ooh. I get it now."

The other archway seemed to also continue to some sort of a big room but, for some reason both of the girls got a really bad vibe from it.

"Hmmm.."

...?!

"hnnnghh.. hhmmhhh"

Oh! It seems the new girl might awaken soon.
Lea took a hold of the belt and loincloth for now as it didn't seem to have any magical properties.

But this room has lot of point of interests.
Why not look around while this girl starts to wake up?

You may choose multiple if you wish.

A) Take some fruits from the tree, they look good.
B) Check the bushes.
C) Ooh a flower! Pick it up.
D) Take a sneak peak to the bad vibe room area, only a peak.
E) Other?

X. Additional other on top?

Lea:
Health: 57/70
Mana: (52/60)
Exp: 35/50
Lewdness: 35/48 (lvl: 1)
Trait: Tracer! Small chance to copy abilities and spells from other beings.

Spells known:
Passive:
Lesser Succubi aura. Makes the air around you slightly erotic making creatures more like to get lewd. (OFF)

Basic/Fast:
FireBolt - Fast cast ranged fire bolt that deals bit of damage. 4 mana.
Scorch - almost instant cast close range fire swipe move that deals damage and is good for taking distance. 7 mana
ice shard - Fast cast ice spell that creates a shard that impacts hard on the foe and shatters. Useless against armored foes. 6 mana.

Medium:
Frost breath. - Fast cast surprise spell for close range. Slows down foes quite nicely, but can't be cast repeatedly. 12 mana.
bolt strike. Fast cast medium range lightning move that deals nice damage and can shock foes. 12 mana.

Heavy:
Combustion - Fast cast, powerful, explosive move that is almost a last resort move. Can damage user and their items. 22 mana.
chain lightning. - Medium to long cast powerful jumping classic move. 13 mana.

Items:

Wearing:

Braces of Brave Girl (+1 to struggle attempts)
Boots of nice walk (No slippery)
Cute Stockings.
Kitsune Novice Mage Robes (reduces mana cast cost a little)

On hand: Heavy belt and loincloth.

Bag:
Unlit torch.
2x Mental Easeness Herb
3x Mana potions
2x Healing Salve
30 gold coins
wet piece of paper
Weird Bottle (???)

Partner:

Jude
HP: 80/70
Mana: 52/50
Exp: 15/69

Alignments:
Lawful: 3
Lustful: 6
Turmoil: 5

Wearing: Dark Robes of Seeking Shots (Raises magic attack accuracy). Sexy succubus gear (underneath).
Passive: Succubi Aura. Makes the air erotic and tingly, those are nearer to the user get even more turned on. (ON)
Passive: Over Max. Able to drain over maximun HP/Mana
Passive: Sex Dominance. When being dominant in sex, drains HP and Mana from the foe

Known Spells:
Basic/Fast:
Love Bolt. Blow kiss projectile that causes foe to become more and more influated. 5 mana.
Draining Kiss. Kiss the foe, get lewder and lewder~ and drain HP and Mana. 2 mana. Only useable when really close.
Empowered Nether Whip attack, Add mana to fuel the netherwhip to hit harder this turn. 6 mana.

Medium:
Conjure NetherWhip. Makes a netherwhip that only Jude can use. Fades after Battle. 10 mana.
Nether Tentacles. Naughty tentacles help with getting lewd~. 8 mana.

Heavy:
Big Charm: Completely charm a foe to become your personal tool for a while. Big Risk vs Reward factor. 25 mana.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All of that plus

E.) Act like a squealing nymph that just has found the love of her life while doing squealing and giggling and shedding of clothing. Doing this abrupt mood change just to fuck with Jude and the waking up girl due to the sudden personality change and making ThIS SERENE room out to be a mind screwing room.

All of this for SCIENCE!