What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Those make sense now that you point them out. By the time I got to the bottom of that list, I wasn't in the mood to do the linguistic gymnastics required to decipher katakana.

I hope that list is useful to someone at least.
i did... er do:D

by the way i just tested this
巨乳エルフ ◆契約 物理タイプの体当たりダメージを 50%の確立で無効化する。無垢形態に装備すると…
Giant Breasted Elf (Contract) Nullifies physical body blow damage 50% of the time. If equipped while in pure form...
↓+X and pure form turns into one

OK I feel like a dumbass since I basically finished the game, but how do you actually use the contracts? I can equip them in the menu but it doesn't seem to do anything. I only get a fire girl floating around when in male form but it does nothing, and I get the stupid library girl that also floats around and does nothing. All the other equips don't do jack shit (yes they are on 120)
紅茶妖精 ◆召喚 契約者の周りを飛び回り、まれにMPを回復してくれる。被弾時に消耗。
Tea Fairy (Summon) Files around the summoner, occasionally recovering MP. Consumed when hit.
yeah most floating around behind you ones are useless on male form other then soaking up damage

heart thing that you cant fuck
but you can you just need to brake the heart first

Last edited:

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've mixed feeling with this game.

Gameplay and graphics are just my thing.

Not understanding what to do because I can't read japanese is frustrating.
If a translation comes up, it will became easily my favourite game.

For now I'm banging my head against a wall that should not be there in the room where you find the spidergirls and the lamias.

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any idea where exactly I should be heading after recovering the rest of the girls(After the 'bullet hell boss')? I've been searching around the other rooms, but I can't see to find any place that'll let me proceed.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I beat the girl who blows herself up with a master spark from the book? She keeps healing and I can't damage or get close to her once her hp hits 16.

Darksoullo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've mixed feeling with this game.

Gameplay and graphics are just my thing.

Not understanding what to do because I can't read japanese is frustrating.
If a translation comes up, it will became easily my favourite game.

For now I'm banging my head against a wall that should not be there in the room where you find the spidergirls and the lamias.
You can get by with very little to no japanese here, just through exploring, where you are is still an explorative point with no story to go off, the only time you kinda need to know any is when you get past a fleshy section later on since it asks you to go back to the library with a key that unlocks that section to find a book and understanding that you were given a feather with a waypoint all the way back there, then there's some sections that arn't explained too well, like knowing to take the third girl back to where you left off after first finding the girl in the crystal

As for other sections we've been giving information that should help, like familiar lists, how "my room" works, etc... in this thread, so shouldn't really have any other problems other than needing to cross reference

Anyone have any idea where exactly I should be heading after recovering the rest of the girls(After the 'bullet hell boss')? I've been searching around the other rooms, but I can't see to find any place that'll let me proceed.
Which one? I guess you fought the chair boss twice? Then you need to find your way even more up

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

heart thing that you cant fuck
Sure you can. You need to slide into them using the fire girl and they will melt into another form. Masturbate near them until they wake up and they'll rape you. It's pretty funny.

↓+X and pure form turns into one
So some familiars only work when equipped to the right forms?

"Pure" form is the first girl. "Chaos" form is second girl, "Innocent" form is third girl. Source:

How do I beat the girl who blows herself up with a master spark from the book? She keeps healing and I can't damage or get close to her once her hp hits 16.
Grab the book when she blows herself up, destroy all red orbs and then press down + X near her to shield her.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
stuck [Again '-']

where i go after the water boss ?
the "last" part i get is the part with metal doors with i cant open, dolls and hearth like things
there a exit but there a metal door

[and i don't want to mess up with the save using cheat to pass the door '-']

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So some familiars only work when equipped to the right forms?

"Pure" form is the first girl. "Chaos" form is second girl, "Innocent" form is third girl. Source:

the first girl is "PureLove" the third is "Pure"

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Which one? I guess you fought the chair boss twice? Then you need to find your way even more up

Well, I fought the boss on this room last time, so am I supposed to go to down and left, or backtrack... or maybe get this door open by going somewhere...?

EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind... I didn't know I had to get in this PARTICULAR platform to trigger the next fight, geez, I've been wandering for 2 hours for nothing.

EDIT2: Now I'm stuck in the next room with the big tower, all the door are closed and both switches are on yet nothings changed in there or the other rooms as far as I know.

Last edited:

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Think I found the weirdest way defeat the green haired girl who blow herself up.

Equip the ability you get from the succubus (the purple heart thing that regen your health), go crouch in the spa in the corner of the map in male form and let her have her way with you 32 times.
Have fun knowing that this time your the one regenerating your hp faster then the boss can take them ^o^;;

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay I'm stuck again. I'm at the part where you regain the ice girl but now I'm completely lost and have no clue where to go after that.

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay I'm stuck again. I'm at the part where you regain the ice girl but now I'm completely lost and have no clue where to go after that.
There's some more pink doors around the place where you found the first girls real body in a crystal.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's some more pink doors around the place where you found the first girls real body in a crystal.
That's just wonderful since I can't remember where I found it. It'd be nice if the map system actually showed you where you were. I honestly don't use it at all since the map tends to get me more lost then actually roaming around aimlessly. Can someone upload a save for me right before the boss fight? I'm honestly tired of roaming around with the ice girl.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
HELP

I'm stuck in this part after the water boss
with 6 girl

anyone can guide me? :confused::confused:

and if you press z again on map you see were you are on the current map

Attachments

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: HELP

I'm stuck in this part after the water boss
with 6 girl
There's a switch you have to flip around the top right corner of that area in order to proceed. You have to sort of waddle your way through the electricity barriers at the left portion of that map so that you can walk your way there as the guy.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i almost forgot
here the new table with some warning now
access to all slots '-' items '-' key items so you can have the magic barrier again '0' and the Debug items?
or they are there for new updates?

use with caution the advanced item because you can became forever without body or something worse if you never ended the game (like me) i recommend don't use then or you can mess up it progress

Attachments

aremihc

Reputation score

I am horribly confused.

I got the fire girl, the ice girl, then went to a stomach area after the harpies.

I never ran into the 'ice boss' but beat the one in the stomach area.

Got a blue crystal.

Now I'm stuck with only one of the girls in all three slots, I can't use Ice on the waterfall to get back to the other area.

Help!

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Go into the left option in the second row of the menu, you equip the girls to your slots there.

Wyrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT2: Now I'm stuck in the next room with the big tower, all the door are closed and both switches are on yet nothings changed in there or the other rooms as far as I know.
There's 3 switches, but I don't know if the third can be reached without doing something else first. The first is on the far right past a false wall and up with a bunch of pixies. For the second, go to the far left right to the platform above where you first walked up to the screen, Wall jump off the right wall and then there's a bunch of invisible platforms, there's a false wall above where you can see the button, but can't hit it. Go above and you'll be able to slide beneath with the second girl (or work it through with the 3rd if you feel like). Third one you can see past a false wall to the right of the giant tower. It's right past some breakable rocks. However I don't actually know how to hit it since there's a hidden wall underneath it.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I know its a few pages back but I did post a rather large impromptu guide that will help with the first 4/5'ths of the game. It's a pretty big post, hard to miss. It should help with alot of the questions popping up.