What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Latest Version: JAP 1.23 / Latest Unofficial Translation: 1.21 run under 1.23 (?)

Japanese DLsite:

English DLsite:

Japanese Main Product Page (use Shift_JIS for text):

Japanese Dev Diary/Update:

Patches:

Unofficial Translation (Latest Version?

https://ulmf.org/threads/magic-castle-repure-aria-paradise.3697/page-71#post-473002

Guide/Walkthrough:

https://ulmf.org/threads/yomitim-ripyuaria-repure-aria-paradise-rj102967.3697/post-473029

Description of Game, taken from English DLsite:

"This is a 2D maze exploration pixel action game.

When a demon attacked the ordinary boy, he lost consciousness, and awoke in a demon castle inhabiting the same body as that castle's princess!
What's more, because they now share a body they share all sensations and can change gender!
In order to get back to his body the boy needs to help the princess regain her memories.
Together they navigate a perilous castle full of alerted girl monsters.

Concept:
Male hero ecchi action/labyrinth game with a female "companion" twist.
Plus a dash of pure love (?) fantasy.

Recommended for explorers, fans of pixel art and girl monsters, being a hero on an adventure with similar-age companions, and the unusual tactical and novelty game mechanic of changing from boy to girl.

Cast:
Young Boy, Princess (CV: Kurumi Miru)
Other Monster Girls (CV: Ryo Suzuki / Tiger Lily)"

Controls:

Keypad, plus various resettable keys for Jump, Fire, Menu

Default I think is:
Z- Fire
UP - Jump
S - Special
Q - Menu

There are other keys that you use when acquiring special items.

FOR JUMPING, note that the princess forms are capable of wall jumping, and this is a REQUIRED element of proceeding in the game. It functions by jumping to the wall, waiting until the princess plants against it, and then pressing jump again.

The small princess also has a slide that is required to proceed, which is down and the action button, I think, but it should tell you in the unofficial translation.

Genre and Description:

Genre is Platformer with a little Action.

Goal of the game is to defeat enemies in order to progress, acquiring three girl forms that represent the same princess that you're inhabiting in your body. I can only say that it can be a very challenging game and it's easy to get lost.

The latest map that I am aware of at the moment is located at https://ulmf.org/threads/magic-castle-repure-aria-paradise.3697/page-73#post-1010869

Hentai content consists of a few achievable screens with the main three princesses and some of the lesser cast, but primarily the game is sprite sex/reverse rape.

You should save often and have separate saves, as I'm not sure all scenes are repeatable in the scene and event viewer thing.

In addition to running the unofficial translation, use this H Code with AGTH/Favorite Aggregator

/HS-18*C@4EE8F8 /KF /KS /C

This should work with version 1.23/English Translation EXE 1.21Cont (It does for me at least)

This will let you pull in text that isn't translated.

There's tons of relevant information in this thread, which will hopefully be aggregated at this post for future archiving:

https://ulmf.org/threads/magic-castle-repure-aria-paradise.3697/page-73#post-1010869

Abayo.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

got it from hongfire. the page is totally ineligible for me though but from a post its a gender swap game.
now from that page I found this link which is what I'm really interested in.

the images look really cute. here is a download page of ??stuff??

found a game its interesting but I'm not seeing any H.(at lest I didn't see any rape and well what fun is that)

Last edited by a moderator:

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: I found something. I think.

I noticed some 3d images in there too... Its unfortunate that the text is gibberish :(

thanks for putting it on the radar. Ill let you know if i find something.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I searched through all those sites several times back when it was first posted on Ryonani but have yet to find anything looking like a demo. I was actually thinking of posting it here myself but the MC as well as a few of the enemies looked a little loli/shota so I didn't take the chance.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I searched through all those sites several times back when it was first posted on Ryonani but have yet to find anything looking like a demo. I was actually thinking of posting it here myself but the MC as well as a few of the enemies looked a little loli/shota so I didn't take the chance.
From another post:
The shota and the girls are sharing the same body.

You have HP bar and MP bar. While you still have MP, you'll be one of the female form, and attacks/getting hit cost MP here.

Once you're out, you return to shota form and enemies will react to you accordingly (like slime turns into slimegirl) and attempt to rape you.

Running out of HP is game over.

That's the basic gist of it?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far what he planned is a game that you play as a hero, who share a body with a heroine.

You have life and magic gauges. If you life gauge is zero, you are down.
As long as you have a magic gauge, you stay in the heroine's body, who has 3 modes to use to fight a monsters. Magic gauge is reduced every time you attack in this body.
When your magic is zero, you turn into the hero's body and unable to attack, until you recover your magic at a checkpoint. Monsters will try to rape you while you are in this body.

Princess mode (Female): Your default mode. Can fight a monsters. If you attack or get attacked, your magic gauge is consumed.
Boy mode (Male): You will turn into this when have no magic. Can't attack. A monsters' attack will drain your life gauge now. A monsters will try to use sex move to rape you, some of them will change an appearance to seduce you too (slime > female figure slime).
Here's the quote from Ryonani. It was 2 seperate posts so I merged them together and got rid of some useless info.

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This Gender Swap game looks great and has really good potential as a game! I unfortunatly, don't speak or read Japanese, so I couldn't find out if the game is out, or when it's coming out. If anyone could post a place where I could buy it or find out more about it, it would be much appreciated! Thx!

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it was talking about the same game, but the one that they were referring to in the blog from the second link seems to be pretty close to completion. It's updated quite frequently too, so I'll try to keep tabs on it as well.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry a bit confused probably the game isnt out but isthere a demo for gender swap one?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry a bit confused probably the game isnt out but isthere a demo for gender swap one?
No demo yet. The games not due to come out until January next year so a demo may come out around late December.

Edit: These 3 images are new from when I last visited. From the looks of the 2nd one, it looks like you'll be able to select some other characters to come with you and help you out.

Edit2: Here's the Dlsite link for anyone who wants to watch it with me.

Can someone change the name of the thread to RePure Aria and change the tag to Incomplete? Having to find a "hey guys I found something" thread and realize it's this one is really annoying.

Edit3: The full name is "Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise".

Last edited:

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This actually looks like a very interesting take on a game. I hope it plays as well as it looks and that people go out and support the maker by purchasing it.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Text looks like gibberish to me too, do i need to change the browser settings or do i need some language pack/font to see it properly?

Edit.
NVM, solved on my own.

Last edited:

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Demos out and i'm stuck after the second boss (not sure if the demo actually over at that point.)

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I'm trying to figure out the controls. All i can do is jump and crouch. Am I missing something or can you not attack in this game? And is there anyway to double jump cuse some platforms look like you need to do that.

diiond

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you're a girl, you'll be able to jump off the walls and shoot.
Z-shoot
S or D-became a girl (use 1 yellow circle)

Chojol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am liking this game so far, but I am not able to advance now, after getting the key what do I have to do next? Also, while I'm a boy how do I attack?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

When you're a girl, you'll be able to jump off the walls and shoot.
Z-shoot
S or D-became a girl (use 1 yellow circle)
How to get the yellow circle?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to get the yellow circle?
Get raped by the blonde girls. Also you don't need the yellow circles, you can just press C when your inside of the green aura to transform. The yellow circles are more meant for emergency situations where there are no green auras.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Nvm...just had to switch over to japanese locale.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Get raped by the blonde girls. Also you don't need the yellow circles, you can just press C when your inside of the green aura to transform. The yellow circles are more meant for emergency situations where there are no green auras.
Wait, how to get raped by the blonde girls or where are the green auras? OAO