What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CodeRed] Princess Quartz RJ127127 RE127127

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Another game released by CodeRed, played the demo and it seems a step up from his previous works, at least in my opinion...

During the 400-year-long war between monsters and humans
twin princesses were born to Lumiere, the largest kingdom of the land.
Sofia and Olivia of the Quartz.
As the sisters grew they became symbols of hope to the kingdom and its people,
untouched by the cruelty of this world.

Ominous rumors were spreading that the seals had broken. The lord of darkness would soon return.

One day Sofia disappeared.
Had she been kidnapped by a monster? Was there a traitor in the kingdom?
Olivia left the castle of Lumiere for the first time ever, braving a world of peril
to find and save her sister.

**** SYSTEM ****

Base CGs (26 event + 5 pose art)
Corrupt virtue system - sex and theft will add to Olivia's "corrupt meter", turning her into a lawless bitch
New game plus system - keep your stats and items for the 2nd playthrough (win the game once to unlock CG mode, etc.)
Skill development system - in addition to gaining XP your "technique point" in battle will develop magic and weapon skills
Special equipment with special attributes - battle escape gear, double speed attack gear, etc.
Multiple endings, battle damage effects, and other system

Last edited by a moderator:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Princess Quartz RJ127127

saw this on dlsite quite like codered's art but since he's being doing rpg's a lot more than when he did those 2 breast physic games i've been a bit disappointed but oh well still will give this a try when a dl link comes out

I'd buy it and post a link but I think i've spent too much this last few weeks on dlsite not to mention i just bought circle kame's new one ~~

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

saw this on dlsite quite like codered's art but since he's being doing rpg's a lot more than when he did those 2 breast physic games i've been a bit disappointed but oh well still will give this a try when a dl link comes out

I'd buy it and post a link but I think i've spent too much this last few weeks on dlsite not to mention i just bought circle kame's new one ~~
Are you talking about the 2 games where you play with the different girls breasts as they talk to you?

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah Pink and Red something they were really fun to play I thoroughly enjoyed them. Too bad I haven't seen anymore like them in a while though

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah Pink and Red something they were really fun to play I thoroughly enjoyed them. Too bad I haven't seen anymore like them in a while though
lol....CodeRed didn't do those, they were done by Dieselmine. You probably got it confused cause the first game is called Coral Red.

Ah, I'm thinking about buying this one....but kinda holding out til SC Garden's new game is up. If it or the other games that were suppose to come out this month aren't up by the end of the week, I'll buy this instead.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ahhhhhh such confusion haha thanks for that yeah but didn't Diselmine make all those other games with completely different art was confused because of that... will probably hold off on this one for a while like I said ...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ahhhhhh such confusion haha thanks for that yeah but didn't Diselmine make all those other games with completely different art was confused because of that... will probably hold off on this one for a while like I said ...
I THINK they have like 2 or 3 different artists they use depending on the story. Their darker (rape/ntr) stories usually have the same artist.

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Those CodeRed games... I always play them because of their good art and always regret it. =/

Cube

Reputation score

bitshare.com/files/47eoycvz/PRINCESS-QUARTZ.zip.html

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

working now....weird..

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyway thanks for the link

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can't even find a single h scene......my pride as an ero-gamer has been shattered.......

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So when the game is hung at almost every spot.
After I slept and the scene have seen.
can I get out but only die with GAME over and in the forest there you can make the King.
What you have to do hir in the game?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hscenes I found in the demo.

1. Get molested in between some houses. Probably won't spawn until you have been warned about the molesters.

2. Masturbate in the public bath. Requires you raise your sin or lust or whatever that stat is by stealing some random items first. Just search every glittering spot you see.

3. Get raped by a slime in the tower after you've slept and your sister is missing.

4. When the mage is in your party go to the cave to the north and lose to giant spider.

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there like a room or a item that lets you review h-scenes? If so, where is it?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game is waaaay too confusing

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this game is waaaay too confusing
dude, all CodeRed games are way too confusing, but damn they do have some really nice art style.

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ikr. Plus I die in every fight in like 2-3 hits...:(