What's new

ACT RPG Maker [チェリーポイ / cherry poi] Mecha Girl Adventure / メカコアドベンチャ (RE085589, RJ085589)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone remember the Zurine games?

Well, that dev has finally released their third game; メカコアドベンチャ (google translated to "Mechanism Co-Adventure").

It follows in the same style as the first two, both in increasing intensity and amount of content per game, but the real kicker is that this one has actual penetration.

That's right; not just echi, or rubbing, but actual sex.

Shocking, right? It was just released a few hours ago so we don't have a download link yet, but I'll post a link as soon as I find one.

As for the game itself, here's the rundown.

You play this sort of cyborg girl, trying to clear the levels (there are 5 I believe).

The controls are the same as the others; arrow keys to move, press W to go into a sort of combat stance, where you will attack any enemies that try to grapple you. Thing is, every attack drains one charge. You can see your charges displayed as little clouds over your life count.

To restore these charges and keep fighting, you have to find somewhere you won't get grabbed, press SHIFT to cancel combat stance (or just use your last charge), then press and hold X to recharge your attacks. The more charges you already have, the longer it takes to generate the next one. I think.

The grabs are pretty standard; you get caught, you watch the scene, you lose a life and resume gameplay. I believe that when you clear a bonus stage (the pit on the right side of each level entrance), you unlock the enemy for that stage in your "town" area; the place where you can save, heal and watch scenes without taking damage.

As for the scenes; like I said, there is now penetration. Also the enemies seem to combine traits from the first game; multiple enemy grabs.

In the first game, the hand thing could restrain you while something else did it's business, and it works the same in this game.

Oh and when in the gallery or a level you've already beaten, you can press Q to return to the start of the level.

I'll post the link here as soon as I find it, most likely it'll be from Sizustar on Hongfire, which means fileserve. I'll re-up it to mediafire after that, most likely.

And one last thing; this game is hard. Just like the last two, it's gonna be tough to beat, so expect people to be asking for save files. Just giving you all a heads up.

EDIT: EcchiExpress on Hongfire already posted a mediafire link;

Enjoy!

EDIT2: a lurker by the name of "randomposter013" actually went around the internet, learned how to and then ripped the rapes from the game as gifs. He then PM'ed me the MU link, right .

Enjoy them and be sure to +rep randomposter013 if he ever decided to actually post!

Last edited by a moderator:

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Mechanism Co-Adventure

I assume you need rpg maker for this game?

wazzup

Reputation score

Hrm, I guess I will break out of laziness and download theez AR-PEE-GEE maker thingy.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

now all we need is a 100% save file.

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Why would you want a save file? Unlocking the monsters is the point of the game.
I guess you just want to fap to the .gifs?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The only few H-Games I've played for the game and not the H are the Monster Girl Quest one, Sengoku Rance, and Daiteikoku.

I'm not a fan of platformers because I'm bad at them, is all.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess you just want the .gifs?
Yes, those things. If anyone genuinely cares about ripping and posting them, I'd greatly appreciate them (You know after your fapping session). :D

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

oh this is a pleasant surprise, I didn't know he was doing 3 of them.

the only thing I can see is that you can't take off your cloths.

Last edited:

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holding down X then pressing A will expend a battery charge to give the girl a temporary overcap on her power gauge.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Holding down X then pressing A will expend a battery charge to give the girl a temporary overcap on her power gauge.
did you figure out how to get more white clouds I know the last 2 you could have ether "sex" with the two armed thing and it gave you an extra one.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, you go through the 'adventure' map by taking a ladder in any one of the pits (don't go into a second pit, you won't be able to get out until you get lucky find the right fountain). And you'll find orbs that'll increase your maximium health and power. And the 'correct' green wire monster will give you an increase to your battery gauge. The incorrect green wire monsters will be in an empty space and not over a rug. If you talk to them alot of monsters will spawn and you'll say to yourself "IT'S A TRAP!"

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Are the other games by this artist also on this site?

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

I swear sometimes the recharge bots over gank you and you can't escape him then you get over-raped.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are the other games by this artist also on this site?
Yup. Two others. The thread is here.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16956&highlight=loli+adventure

But you don't want the thread doya? You want the damn game ;p.

First one. And before you point out that it says Loli. Darkfire says he doesn't mind it.

The second one.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

SethK

Reputation score

oh this is a pleasant surprise, I didn't know he was doing 3 of them.

the only thing I can see is that you can't take off your cloths.
Yeah, this time you get the secondary animations by being grabbed by a the green circuit guys, then getting touched by another monster while he's holding you.

The circuit guys don't deal damage on their own, but they hold you for about 10 seconds, so if there's any monsters on screen, you gunna get raped.

Also, I noticed a glitch.. I think. Sometimes if you run into a green circuit guy while in the "battle" stance, after he lets you go/you get raped, you'll be walking slower than normal, as if still in the battle stance. If that happens to you, toggle the battle stance on then off again and it should correct itself.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

so i beat all 4 worlds, didn't get every item but did get all the slash switch and after i get back to home base a shit ton of text comes up, i can't read Jap. so i don't know what it said.

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is a save file with all the worlds completed for those who are having a hard time getting through the levels. Enjoy :D

Attachments

Mance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another save, this one with all the upgrades (that I could find).

In the starting base, if you go up and to the right, there is a room with monsters against the wall. Talk to them and choose a number, then fall down the hole. You'll find that many of each monster you talked to there.

Each monster (except the last two) have extra animations for when they grab you while the hands monster (the first one) has you.

Some of the signs and monsters in the games talk about percentages, but I have no idea what they're on about.

When you enter each "world" area, there's a ladder on the left that leads to a maze filled with upgrades. The last of these (the leftmost) has ANOTHER hole hidden inside it, guarded by a ton of the final monsters (who randomly take 2-5 "p"s to kill each). But you can't go down this hole.

The crystal ball in the "base" gives you a p upgrade for each world you clear. After all is clear, it gives you a "choice", but I don't know what that does. Hands monster in the base recharges the battery.

A black gem in the "training" area gives a yes/no choice, don't know what that does. Blue gem is background music. Green gem changes the background of the training area.

Training area has a red switch which seems to do nothing.

Holding shift makes you run faster. Don't tap it too fast or you'll hit the bug that makes you go slow. If you keep going slow, go back into combat mode, then TAP shift with nothing else held to go back to normal.

Sometimes after being grabbed you are immune to being grabbed again for a while. Sometimes that doesn't happen. Hold W constantly while grabbed if you have enough "p"s to fight. If you don't then hold shift and direction instead.

Attachments

Last edited: