What's new

ACT RPG Maker [チェリーポイ / cherry poi] Mecha Girl Adventure / メカコアドベンチャ (RE085589, RJ085589)

linkytron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mechanism Co-Adventure

someone can upload the three games? i formated my pc and losed all

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone please upload all three saves for the three games?

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have also been looking for this game but i can't find it, only a bunch of fake links :(, does anyone have a working link they could share?

sirurza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have also been looking for this game but i can't find it, only a bunch of fake links :(, does anyone have a working link they could share?
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=73067

Uniso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to keep the main character naked? Cause apparently you can get her naked by going up the gyser in the hub area on the right and then going to the closet but then it won't let you go back down so you only get about 3 rape scenes with her.

L1quid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the hidden room in the room where the creatures are located lined up on the wall? It lets your pretty much gallery every scene with the arrow keys.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get the hidden room in the room where the creatures are located lined up on the wall? It lets your pretty much gallery every scene with the arrow keys.
Never heard of this myself, anyone else know?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lurker posted a save that unlocks the gallery area on page 2.
theres a gallery in all three games.

L1quid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lurker posted a save that unlocks the gallery area on page 2.
theres a gallery in all three games.
Unfortunately that's not what I meant lol. In the third game in the monster "gallery" room theres a secret room on the left side of the room that you can somehow unlock and you're able to look at all the scenes by pressing the arrow keys to switch between scenes. They loop until you stop them or change scenes.

Last edited:

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

pm all 3 games plwase:D
lost my bought copies on old pc. cant redownload them for some reason:confused:

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately that's not what I meant lol. In the third game in the monster "gallery" room theres a secret room on the left side of the room that you can somehow unlock and you're able to look at all the scenes by pressing the arrow keys to switch between scenes. They loop until you stop them or change scenes.
HOLY CRAP NON-LURKING? ZE GOGGLES, ZEY DO NOZING!

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!3khFzSLY!L92Af_ayTQyFiu_Fl46alHHRoyRRGgMg2lN0apy4bFc
Hopefully that works, never uploaded a file to there before.
(obviously replace the "hxxp" with "http", can't post links, yo)

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone have a full save for the one with the green haired girl?

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HOLY CRAP NON-LURKING? ZE GOGGLES, ZEY DO NOZING!

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!3khFzSLY!L92Af_ayTQyFiu_Fl46alHHRoyRRGgMg2lN0apy4bFc
Hopefully that works, never uploaded a file to there before.
(obviously replace the "hxxp" with "http", can't post links, yo)
Went and used that save, still no "secret room", only the room on the right, there's no "gallery" you can press right and left with the arrow keys to check out. Maybe the poster originally talking about this was mistaken?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Went and used that save, still no "secret room", only the room on the right, there's no "gallery" you can press right and left with the arrow keys to check out. Maybe the poster originally talking about this was mistaken?
The 'gallery' in this game is different.

You basically go and pick how many of each enemies will spawn in the room, then jump down the hole and watch the rape without having to worry about game over.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 'gallery' in this game is different.

You basically go and pick how many of each enemies will spawn in the room, then jump down the hole and watch the rape without having to worry about game over.
Right, I knew about that, but I'm saying that the poster a page back said that there was *another* room within *that* room to just browse animations indefinitely as a gallery by using the arrow keys, etc.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Right, I knew about that, but I'm saying that the poster a page back said that there was *another* room within *that* room to just browse animations indefinitely as a gallery by using the arrow keys, etc.
I wouldn't trust it considering these are ALL his posts right now:
1. He didn't even know how to get there.
2. "in the monster "gallery" room theres a secret room on the left side of the room that you can somehow unlock"
>in the monster gallery
>there's a secret room
>on the left side of the room that you can somehow unlock

He's saying there's 2 more rooms after the monster room.

3. Looking at author's blog I see nothing hinting at such a hidden room (nor is there a reason to include it considering there's the gallery of sort already)

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

I know that there is a "secret" room in the initial room: is the fountain in the right of the room, where you can change trough nude and armored version of the Heroine.