What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ BAROQUPID ] Unskilled. -Runa In a World Without Powers- スキルな。~スキルのない世界の女勇者ルナ~ RE131127 RJ131127

lordb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ131127) スキルな。~スキルのない世界の女勇者ルナ~

anyone got a complete save they can post?

Darkmasterhk

Reputation score

anyone got a complete save they can post?
Thank @etigoya

hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403126-RPG-Save
Search for RJ131127 first is walkthrough second is savegame.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What is there a gallery? I thought there wouldn't be for some reason.

This is one game I feel like completing legit though, love a bit of RPG battling in these kind of games it adds challenge sometimes and makes unlocking scenes rewarding.

Especially when it's 100% Japanese and you're not quite sure what most of the abilities do because your translator just can't:D

EDIT can anyone translate the clothing? Just to make it a bit easier it's annoying switching between the walkthrough, the game and translation aggregator...
Which says things like "《主語なし》Real っ white it is the trousers usually. 《主語なし》It is used. ←→: Display change 装 equipments ability pure white trousers biggest HP0 biggest SP0ち from 0 defense 0 ま one 1 cleverness 0 wa and さ 1 observe りょく-2 equipment type underwear of"
Most of the time...

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is there a gallery? I thought there wouldn't be for some reason
buttom 5 or key S, 4th's choice, then next choice is CG, hscene & cancel, if use item 大事なもの >>> パクトのメモリ also has CG

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

buttom 5 or key S, 4th's choice, then next choice is CG, hscene & cancel, if use item 大事なもの >>> パクトのメモリ also has CG
Awesome, thanks a lot.

It's such a shame when you have a great game but there's no gallery so you have to either play through hours for specific scenes you liked or have tons of saves before them.

EDIT never checked this out until now, I actually don't know what you mean sorry D: I think I'm near where you get the item for it though place where you need the catgirl set.

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

walkthrough
Hey i managed to find most but i cant find the one 3rd from the bottom(white swimsuit?) and the マジカルおむつ (magic diaper?).

Attachments