What's new

[ ぽに犬 ] Way'' RJ123273

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanep3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [新作]Way2

I am probably just being really stupid about this whole thing, but here it goes:

I downloaded the vanilla version from the link in the first page, (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=510575&postcount=6)

I assume that it is a 1.23. To use the patch provided by the incredible enkephalin ( ), I need the version 1.50 of the game, yes?

Now here is my question: Can I just donwload the 1.50 patch up in this link ( ) and install it over the version I downloaded in the post I mentioned earlier? Or do I actually need to go version by version from 1.23 to 1.50? If so, is there somewhere I can get those 17 patches? Because I can't find any patch below the 1.47 except for the 1.24.

Sorry if this was confusing, English is not my first language and I was trying, maybe too hard, to be clear with this post.
Again use all this patch after download 1.23

1stDragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't update to 1.52 CRC error, asked old version 1.51 but no such in updata

chanep3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't update to 1.52 CRC error, asked old version 1.51 but no such in updata
Yeb that happen to me too but so does almost everyone who didn't buy this game. Also there are English version in this game in ver 1.50 which make this game a whole easier. Here a website:

By the way in eng version if you get stuck in battle screen, just hold the enter key or try to react button auto and wait. That should make the battle going. And in harem mode if you stuck, just restart and try again and it should work.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This will help you all play this ^.^

enjoy ^^

GrizwoldEX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Either I'm stupid or it's impossible to patch it up to 1.50 anymore. The older patches aren't there.

Does anyone still have ver 1.50 lying around? I'd appreciate it greatly. :l

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Either I'm stupid or it's impossible to patch it up to 1.50 anymore. The older patches aren't there.

I second this.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's the former. Check and use Ctrl+F to find the link to 1.47 which you require before 1.5 can be installed.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Holy crap! I thought he said he wasn't translating this one. I don't care if the dialogues don't make much sense like the other two, as long as it's enough to know what the heck I'm doing.

Also... now I'm even more pissed off that it's been two weeks I haven't been able to use my card online and the bank keeps telling me there is an error in the system and that they are working really hard to solve it >_>

tank1221

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If someone pm´d me links to the English version i would be very grateful i bought Japanese version and don´t feel like buying the same thing twice.:D

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If someone pm´d me links to the English version i would be very grateful i bought Japanese version and don´t feel like buying the same thing twice.:D
Or just post them here. Is there some way to get credit towards the Eng version if you have the Jap?

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Or just post them here. Is there some way to get credit towards the Eng version if you have the Jap?
comment/rate the japanese version i guess by linking both accounts (tho i dont know seeing as i dont have an account but i do know u get credit for commenting/rating)

spaminator

Reputation score

Would really love to see the English version posted here. As well as the English version of Haro Tale if anyone could be so bothered.

Aggrox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how much of interface, story, text etc. is translated? Or are they gonna do future updates on eng version?

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when updating does the version at the top of the border change? because it says ver1.24 for me

spaminator

Reputation score

Repped. would give double if i could for the awesome filename

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So ,uuh,is there a wiki or FAQ that's actually in english?
The only thing i found is this , besides the sparse instruction included with the game(japanese one seems pretty in-depth though).

I'm having a problem with forming hero parties,and accessing blade forging mode(blade&harem?). Every time an optional objective for inventory space comes up during quests,i just get a message along the lines that i don't have enough food to form a search party. I'm assuming that's the numbers you get by hovering on your cooking button.How much do you need?
Also,what are the "hero spirits" that you get by sacrificing animals for?

Status
Not open for further replies.