What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten ] サボテン Momoiro Jiru -The Peach Juice- 桃色汁~桃色フェロモンで調教学園RPG~ RE126494 RJ126494

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ126494]Pink Juice(Full version released/Own bought)

so anyone understand how the game works by now? i can't understand shit

kyodash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please mega link:(

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

played abit, but i wonder if this intended or bug.
1st checking rubish bin / locker sometime give some (stamina?) which can be use for H-scene.
You can H the girl using 100 stamina on the 2nd choice at menu window (seem the H-scene kinda random)
These H-scene give stat up which you can check from the 3rd choice in menu
At night you can also H the girl, i think this should stat up the girl, but it didn't?

killing mob will give money to buy clothing later on after you fight the other girl.

1st girl is at the gym can be accessed outside school to the right at afternoon
2nd girl is at the swimming locker, inside school to the left then straight up after passing the 2 guy playing soccer. The door pw is "0228"

You can go to the gym again at noon for another new H-scene with the 1st girl

For now im stop playing until confirmed the night H-scene give stat up or not since it going to take ages to meet the stat to capture the next girl (v1.2)

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also it's from the male's viewpoint which means you'll have to deal with a lot of ntr if you want to see all scenes.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone worked out the mechanics of this one yet? Here's what I know:

Days are divided into three parts; morning, afternoon, and night. The first two periods allow you to explore the school, and it seems some areas are only accessible at certain times. At night you get to H your GF, a choice of four scenes, which progress each time you see them, I think.

When exploring, you can see a "pheromone" meter in the top-right (with the heart). You can see what its actual value is via the in-game menu. You can raise it by examining some objects in the environment, like lockers, the bin in one of the classrooms, and the vending machine, and these bonuses occasionally come back, so it's worth checking all the points at least once a day (once per morning/afternoon maybe?).

The sparkles on the map increase your pheromone level, and reappear each period. There is a pool of light in the gym grounds which restores some health.

On certain maps (outdoors only?) you can choose the second option in the menu allows you to spend 100 pheromones for an H-scene. These definitely do give you stat bonuses, and each scene and their individual effects is listed in the third option in the menu.

Enemies can be instantly avoided if you press Z when they bump in to you (you'll see a heart if you get it right). In combat, you can either fight or use an ability each round. There are two types of abilities (that I've seen so far), one has an HP cost, and the other costs stamina (the blue bar). The only stamina-costing ability I have so far can extract pheromones from enemies, but they only have a limited amount each (the number under their sprite). Using the ability on the same enemy has diminishing returns, it only seems to be worth using it a couple of times on each foe.

You can learn a second stamina-costing ability (after using the first a certain number of times?), which increases a foe's pheromone level. Not sure what the advantage of that is, yet. The third ability increases the enemy pheromone level and deals damage at the same time.

Last edited:

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aha, which scene you are given when you spend pheromones depends on the map you are currently on when you do it. For example, "kiss" increases your HP, and is only shown when in the main school grounds. Sometimes scenes have different costs, not sure why yet.

Last edited:

Joshyan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also it's from the male's viewpoint which means you'll have to deal with a lot of ntr if you want to see all scenes.
No NTR, But you can cheating with her.

Enter boss area again after defeat them will trigger another sex scene (1 per heroine, consider as cheating and lower affection)

Well...FYI, Main heroine is Yandere.

you also get scene if pheromone is empty or max, both are bad end but funny.

If you lose too much battle or cheat on her, you will get bad end at 7th day.

And don't worry if you got bad end, your stat will carry over to your new game. (Feel free to cheat on her) :D

Sex scenes are location base and time base, some of them require 200 pheromone (Huge stat boost and +1 speed)

You will able to train in starting room if you beat other girls. (Huge stat boost per scene for 100 pheromone 1 time only)

They will tell what scene you will get when you ask for training. You can also check status boost of each scene.

I got some trick to farm pheromone
- kill all enemy until you have 1 left
- use skill with 16 mp (Kissing) or 5 hp (breast touching) until target's pheromone is almost max.
- use skill with 7 mp (Licking) and you will gain pheromone depend on how high target's pheromone is.
- Repeat as much as you want or until your MP is run out.

You need a lot of health (increase with kissing-hallway at lunch) and defense (increase with blowjob-sport ground at lunch) too since enemy still attack you

BTW...

Mizuki (Girl in swimming suit and second boss) is loli

PS. sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

uhm... suddenly my char vanished... its frikin invisible wtf... did any1 encounter this bug ?
edit : not i can see the girl char but not the guy >_<

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't think it's bad gameplay...it's just overused. How many marios and marios clones have we played without complaining? =P

What I do complain and learned about Saboten is that it's better to wait before playing their games, even a month. They release them most of the time with bugs or change things on the way, and it's annoying having to download it and play the whole game again for those little changes. In fact, it's a trend in a lot of games on DLsite (specially rpgs). Kudos to circles like Fullflap that add their extra content in a way you don't need to play the whole thing again, and even if you had to, the extra content is usually worth it (also, I have seen videos from Fullflap's next game, it looks awesome!).

But, yes, I love their CGs and in general their game themes. I'll wait until a few versions to get it, though I still have to play the idols one...and several others actually xD, but it's no like there isn't anything to play meanwhile :)

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know the code for the door in the first left section of school grounds please and thanks in advance

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't get into Saboten's work for some reason. All his girls look like they have inflated not so squishy fun bags on them.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone know the code for the door in the first left section of school grounds please and thanks in advance
Its 0228 and also to enter it needs to be after school to enter but if killed boss already you can come in when ever u want

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone gotten into the teacher area yet? I've gotten through the 4th girl, but can't get through the cone in the 5th area (the path to right in the school building)...that stupid cone will not disappear no matter what.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone gotten into the teacher area yet? I've gotten through the 4th girl, but can't get through the cone in the 5th area (the path to right in the school building)...that stupid cone will not disappear no matter what.
You have to arrange the tables in front of the chairs just like the two tables in the middle.This will cause the cone in the room to disappear.

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's the fifth area ? Sh*t, now I understand why I got pwned by those teachers...

As Darkbringer said, just arrange the tables and the cone will disappear.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have to arrange the tables in front of the chairs just like the two tables in the middle.This will cause the cone in the room to disappear.
Why cant H-RPG games be simple....ish

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

version 1.5 patch in

Last edited:
OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ126494]Pink Juice(Own bought)

1.4 updated.:)

nunarita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ126494]Pink Juice(Own bought)

ver1.5 update
2014年04月07日
~現在のバージョンはver1.5です~
Patch on their develop website, link above.

Last edited: