What's new

SIM [BouSoft ] Touching Flash -In the House of Little Devil Alice- + ABNORMAL Expansion Pack / おさわりフラッシュ ~小悪魔アリスの家~ RE098327 RJ09832 + RE106152 RJ1061527

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Touching Flash -In the House of Little Devil Alice- + ABNORMAL Expansion Pack

A translation of the shop list would be very much appreciated. Need to know what the items do...the consumable ones are the most important, most i don't have a clue what they do. I know some are potions for changing her attitude, others increase the times you can cum. I thought 2 of them were like excitement injections, you inject them on different body parts of the girl...but i'm not sure how they work. I just saw that the next interaction with the injected part gets a lot of stimulation, but apparently just works for one interaction and then the effect totally wears off, not sure what's the difference between the cheap and the expensive one. If it's just for one stimulation...what a waste of "money". The last page has some stuff that changes the size of your dick, but not sure how they work.

From the actions you unlock, most i can see what i got when having sex, the ones i have no idea what they do, are the buttons around the cum button.

I guess i better take some pictures...make it more clear =P

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Re: Touching Flash -In the House of Little Devil Alice- + ABNORMAL Expansion Pack

So, picture 1:

- numbers 1 and 2 are the injections, i guess the S version is stronger, but i didn't see any big difference really...and don't know exactly what they do.
- numbers 3 and 4 increases the times you can cum, number 4 gives you 5 times i think, basically is cheaper to buy cum in bulks? xD
- The rest of the list are the mood changing potions, don't know if the order is supposed to be in "amount of excitement", since the third one is the only one i know what it is, is the "aheahe" which basically puts her in "ahegao" state (the coolest one in my opinion). The last one, don't really know what it does, she gets yellow eyes and i guess she's horny, but i still think the aheahe one looks more excited.
- The number in the blue box is the number of times you can cum at the moment, just so you know (it doesn't recharge by itself after each encounter)
- The ones at the bottom is how many injections and potions do you have, pretty easy to figure it out.

Picture 2:

Here things get tricky, this is mostly guesswork of mine, if you know what these things do exactly, please tell me.

- Blue box: i think it's your penis. No, really xD. The japanese characters are your penis size, regular or big, in that picture i'm almost sure it's in big mode. The M, i have no idea. Which gets me to:

- Number 1: this one changes the size of your dick, each time you pay it changes from regular to big and viceversa, check the characters in the blue box, if it's like it, it's big, if not, it's regular.

- Number 2: Adds or remove the M in your penis (xD). It doesn't matter if it's in regular or big state, it just affects the "M", which i have no clue what it does...

- Number 3: I haven't tested this one, but i think it affects Alice pussy, most likely makes her virgin...maybe...which i believe it's the one in the red box (in the picture)

And in the last picture, i simply don't know what those buttons in the green box do...

Attachments

xxtykixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this game, and thought I’d add some info to the thread about the game. This is by no means a translation in any way, just my observations of what the buttons do as I’ve had the normal game for a while, just not the expansion.

See the first attached image for the following list.

1. Footjob speed control (clicking one automatically puts your member there).
2. Speed Control for other ‘holes’ from top to bottom as follows:
Urethra
Vaginal
Anal
Causes her to buck her hips​
Blue Box: I think this would control the speed of objects in her nipples, but I haven’t been able to get nipple penetration to work.
3. Put currently selected item into vagina.
4. Put currently selected item into anus.
5. Put currently selected item into urethra.
I assume that 6 and 7 would be the left/right nipples but I haven’t been able to get that to work.
*Note: You can only insert some items into certain holes*
You must also have purchased the correct item in the store in order to gangbang her with multiple dicks.
8. Cause her to lick her lips (Kissing her perhaps?)
9. Boobjob
10. Handjob
Both 9 and 10 wil cause more options to appear beneath them for a variety of movements (sucking, forced, etc.).
Lime Box: Contains a number of buttons.
Red Button: Beats her (will only show if ‘Gro-Filter' is off).
Blue Button: Heals her.
Orange Button w/ A: Cleans her up (can only be used if she is already messy with juices)
Orange Button w/ Z: Cleans her up, can be used at any time.
Pink Button: Makes her messy with juices.
I’m not sure if either of the orange buttons have other effects or not.
Star: Makes you ejaculate.
In the Cyan box:
11. Each button in this area places an egg vib on her, one for each nipple, and one on her clit.
12. Each button in this area inserts an egg vib into her vagina (up to 3).
13. Each button in this area inserts an egg vib into her anus (up to 3).
For 14, 15, and 16 I assume that this would insert an egg vib into either nipple or her urethra, but I haven’t been able to get that to work (I also assume up to 3 each).​

Also attached is a screen of the help screen, you can bring it up by holding the F1 key. Pretty self-explanatory, but the 'Effect' will cycle screen effects (ie lighting), 'Gro-Filter' will turn bruising on/off, and 'Danmenzu' will cycle internal views starting with all 3 (urethra, vaginal, & anal) then one at a time.

As a bonus, if you type 'bankai' in the main menu area it will unlock everything and give you 10k in the store (only works once though).

Side note: Anyone getting some visual bugs? At one point Alice completely disappeared and was just a white box with hair.
This can be reproduced easily, type 'bankai', enter the store and on the fourth page buy the second to last item and have Alice drink it. It will be the potion on the far right of the screen, red in color.
Also with the last entry on the fourth page of the shop, which is the blue potion in the shape of a broken heart.​

Attachments

Last edited:

i2ci2c

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the cheat, but i didnt received 10k points, so i guess that's a bug?

furryfan3434

Reputation score

I don't know how to use the cheat. You mention a main menu, however when I load it there are two white screens (one with some English text and then another saying R18 with some Japanese text) and then I see the screen where I can select the "perks" or go to her house.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game is amazing, im having trouble not being able to read But im trying my hardest!

i have bumped into 2 issues, 1 being the disappearing body, happens when i use the last potion?
and another being a disappearing top (top half of body) has something to do with page 5 shop options?

i noticed the readme said its version 2.0, but ingame it says 2.1, and the latest version is 2.2 (according to there website)
Code:
*2012/12/27/(Ver. 2.2)
-細かいバグ、一部不具合を修正しました。
any chance in an updated link? maybe it will fix the issues?

xxtykixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the cheat, but i didnt received 10k points, so i guess that's a bug?
I don't think it's a bug. I just tried it on a clean start (ie: no previous saved data) for the game at it does give 10k.

I don't know how to use the cheat. You mention a main menu, however when I load it there are two white screens (one with some English text and then another saying R18 with some Japanese text) and then I see the screen where I can select the "perks" or go to her house.
The 'Main Menu' as i called it, is the one where you can select the pumpkin house, moon, or pink house. See attached photo.

Also, can anyone else confirm that the abnormal expansion material is not working properly for them? No matter what I've tried it seems to not work properly.

Attachments

Last edited:

i2ci2c

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

abnormal expansion? dont think i saw that at all.

Anyway, i gave it another try after deleting my flash cookies, seems like entering at a clean slate works but if we tried that after playing for a while, the cheat wont work at all.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can anyone tell me how to put her in ahegao state after buying the item?

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone tell me how to put her in ahegao state after buying the item?
i don't think you can, i think the potion that dose it causes the game to break.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

But Majinluffy described it so it has to work if it works for him. Does anyone else know it?

Pre-Order Bonus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But Majinluffy described it so it has to work if it works for him. Does anyone else know it?
The last one seems almost certain to make her disappear. Nice if for whatever strange reason you want to play with a waist+legs that have no upper body attached. Sitting through the entire potion animation/talk seems to make it less likely for the other potions to cause things to break, but the game doesn't seem that well put together to begin with.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

It seems the problem is the last potion, the Ahe-ahe potion is the third one, and i've only used that one and the first one i think, don't remember trying every potion.

Does anyone knows what the injections do? Or what is the "M" in your dick? :confused:

xxtykixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems the problem is the last potion, the Ahe-ahe potion is the third one, and i've only used that one and the first one i think, don't remember trying every potion.

Does anyone knows what the injections do? Or what is the "M" in your dick? :confused:
The M might be for Massive (it'll be larger, and reddish in color), or possibly multi, letting you be able to gang-bang her.

I haven't tested it out my-self, just going off of memory.

Can we get a confirmation from OP (AceofWind) that the ABNORMAL Expansion is working on his end?

Thanks in advance.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The M might be for Massive (it'll be larger, and reddish in color), or possibly multi, letting you be able to gang-bang her.

I haven't tested it out my-self, just going off of memory.

Can we get a confirmation from OP (AceofWind) that the ABNORMAL Expansion is working on his end?

Thanks in advance.
Yeah it's working for me but I haven't tried all of the expansion's features yet, I deleted the game shortly after uploading it here and a few other places to make room to install a ridiculously huge (over 10 gigs) hentai game called Love Death 3.

The only weird thing I noticed about this game which may or may not have been caused by the expansion is that her breasts are upside down in a few positions.

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I seriously don't think that this file was packed with the Abnormal expansion. Not a single person who downloaded it affirmed that it worked, but the size is 150mb off and none of the files' "Last modified" dates co-incide with the release date of Abnormal, they're all too early.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seriously don't think that this file was packed with the Abnormal expansion. Not a single person who downloaded it affirmed that it worked, but the size is 150mb off and none of the files' "Last modified" dates co-incide with the release date of Abnormal, they're all too early.
I combined the expansion to the original game myself which only made changes to the Data folder including overwriting files in the original game, so approximately 15mb of data adds new data while the rest replaces older data.

Since someone mentioned that the current released version is 2.2, the version seen in the game is 2.1 while the text file says 2.0 (which is the most recent version of the original game according to english dlsite's info on the expansion), then these issues people are experiencing with this game is likely issues to do with the older version of the abnormal expansion.

And about the release date, most dlsite products don't immediately see a release on english dlsite at the same time as the japanese one, the abnormal expansion was actually released on August 30th 2012, not December 2nd and the circle may have not made edits to the files days prior to it's release on dlsite so they can appear to have an even earlier date to the site.

I'll try to play this game again to see if I get the same issues as you guys later.

Last edited:

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What exactly does that expansion add?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What exactly does that expansion add?
Paste from the english dlsite page

New content includes...
Nipple f*ck / urethra f*ck / penetrative vibrator in piss hole and tits / intercourse / more
Lots of maniac contents only possible in hentai 2D - please enjoy.
New modes: tsundere / aherari
Complete with a whole lot of new audio

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it seems nipple and urethra penetration are both not working for me, if i try the breast's become solid and no longer move/change/animated, and if i put anything anywhere near her urethra it locks and becomes un-reversable/bugged
EDIT: also the giant black dildo doesn't work.

the latest versions would be:
RJ098327 V.2.2 (December 31, 2012)= Base game
RJ106152 V.?? (December 31, 2012)= Expansion

im currently hunting for newer links to both files hoping they are updated ones, and hoping combining those would fix all of the bug's

Last edited: