What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dangerous Sisters-Game Request

Subtle bestiality?
I call trauma on the idiocy of the concept of Superman's Superdog. I'd had about enough of dogs that spit fire and laser at the age of 6.

What!? It's completely normal, I mean, who the hell goes and invents a "Superdog", that's just like the lamest idea ever.

(stop looking at me like that) :eek:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

soooo...
yeah...
I'm not sure why but something about that picture bothers me.
Scira's Superdog uses Hyperbeam!
Hyperbeam is supereffective.
slimeSupreme takes critical damange over 9000!

And after this i can go hang myself...

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Krypto (whose name is EVER SO ORIGINAL) sucks...

There are so many other dogs in cartoons that are infinitely better...

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

i will post guro to get this thread back on track. this is one thread i don't want derailed.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HENTAI THIS IS?

Many thanks!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It looks like the same art style as the guys who did Taimanin Asagi.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

iirc, Space Pirate Sara

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm not so into it anymore. Shit eating, lacerations and such are a little too extreme for me XP. It was one of my main problems with Rumi. If there was a little more actual sex to it, yeah. Though from the first link dlsite, it didn't seem too bad, but from the recent ones that were posted, it's too squicky for my taste, but that's just MPO (my personal opinion.)

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm not so into it anymore. Shit eating, lacerations and such are a little too extreme for me XP. It was one of my main problems with Rumi. If there was a little more actual sex to it, yeah. Though from the first link dlsite, it didn't seem too bad, but from the recent ones that were posted, it's too squicky for my taste, but that's just MPO (my personal opinion.)
i could do without the scat, and could do with a little more sex. don't know what you mean by squicky.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Squeamish Icky"?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

:eek: I guess I used that word incorrectly, I meant just non arousing - to me anyways.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Been running into an interesting scienario I've not seen often, but find seemingly entirely erotic to think about- cock riding/being bound to something via the nethers for a indescernable amount of time. I've not seen many examples but it's entirely awesome concept to me. Can anyone advise?

Spoiler contains a example:
Reminds me of a comic featureing Shaundra... Something like "Sex, swords and sorcery". It themes hot women with mythical beasts, so right up that ally.

That would be an interesting one to find, if anyone's up to the challenge.

I have one - I vaguely remember a game described by someone on this forum, in which you are a male character on some sort of "world map", and you are chased around by women, apparently who want to sleep with you, and you have to fight them.

At first I thought it was Battle Raper, but methinks I was mistaken... any thoughts and/or ideas?

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Double post for the lose.

Last edited:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:eek: I guess I used that word incorrectly, I meant just non arousing - to me anyways.
Ok, I do have to question this. You don't find this arousing... but your picture of santa there raping a girl... do you find that arousing? 0_e

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, he DOES know where the naughty girls live. (most overused santa joke ever.)

I do hafta ask though. Is that from a game or some random sprite someone made or what?

Oh, and Sponge, everytime i see a post by you, i see your signature and immediately think you are AVGN... If you are, you're even more awesome than expected from your avatar. (Bruce Campbell kicks ass)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, and Sponge, everytime i see a post by you, i see your signature and immediately think you are AVGN... If you are, you're even more awesome than expected from your avatar. (Bruce Campbell kicks ass)
No I'm not the AVGN. But I'm a big fan of his. And hell yeah Bruce Campbell kicks ass. But always remember, Spiders! Punch them!

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seriously, I have to stop and laugh EVERY time i see that picture. Are his movie reviews good too?