What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Succubus' Battle

You play a Succubus who has been banished for trying to overthrow the Lord of Hell, your father. Now you must find a way back home.
Problem is, it won't be that easy. Monsters, siblings, and who knows what else stand in your path.
Of course, you ARE a Succubus.....

Updates:
Gorepete said:
8/10
- Fixed a bug where the game would lock up after certain dialogue
- Decreased the number of wasps required to spawn the elite

7/2
- FINISHED.... sort of.
- I will still do tweaks / bug reports

6/17
- quick patch to add quality setting buttons
-- found on title screen and in-game menu (key customizer)
As far as I can tell, the game is complete. Only thing he's doing with it now is bug-bustin'. If he comes out and says he'll be adding more content, I'll change the tag back to [Incomplete].

OLD STUFF
(Alternatively: Succubus' Fight)
(Alternatively alternatively: サキュバス の 戦い (I think))

You play as a Succubus. The object is to get to the end of the level and beat the boss.
You can fuck or fight your way through the entire thing, though there is a balance that works out best in the end.
Watch out for projectiles, they MUST be destroyed or dodged.

Latest Update:
gorepete2 said:
7/30
- you can save at your home base now (I hope, please test)
-- settings, progress, soul counts, abilities purchased will save
-- no auto saves right now, you must click "save game" to save any changes you make
- sound test added to hydra scene on level 1
- main screen "keys" changed to "settings"
-- moaning can be toggled in settings
-- saved data can be cleared in settings
- replay of level will end before boss
-- means zergling pet can be missed if not gained first playthrough
- second boss still unkillable ; keeping it this way until I finish some other things (makes for nice cockblock point (pun!))
- fixed random bugs

Best part about this game: one-handed. AWWWWWYEAAAAAAAH /joke
..... unless you use your other hand. In which case you may or may not run into problems, depending on your skill level.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RUSH!

Is there futa in this? I want to avoid using anymore brain-bleach for today...

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Nah. Just zerg rape, and Tracer in the second level, whatever those are

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh. I hate the control scheme. You can't dodge unless you masturbate, which takes too long to get up enough lust. So you get raped by EVERYTHING...

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Meh. I hate the control scheme. You can't dodge unless you masturbate, which takes too long to get up enough lust. So you get raped by EVERYTHING...
While I agree that the control scheme takes getting used to..... the game is pretty damned easy once you figure it out.
Only difficult part is getting into the habit of noticing the flying enemies quick enough to stop masturbating and either duck (which, btw, is how you dodge the air enemies WITHOUT MASTURBATING) or attack.

Also: You can attack while ducking.

PROTIP: Depending on whether you want to fuck or kill the boss, you can either sex up two Zerglings and a Hydra and kill the rest, or vice-versa.
PROTIP2: Only takes about half a bar of lust to seduce a zergling. And, after the scene ends, you get full lust/life.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

While I agree that the control scheme takes getting used to..... the game is pretty damned easy once you figure it out.
Only difficult part is getting into the habit of noticing the flying enemies quick enough to stop masturbating and either duck (which, btw, is how you dodge the air enemies WITHOUT MASTURBATING) or attack.
FREAKING THIS. Srsly, that's exactly what I was thinking about posting, and I refreshed the thread to see your post, lol...

Could be good. Needs to work on the feet of the model, though, imo.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The game is way too hard to figure out and you shouldn't have to read 200+ posts to do so.

Don't read the following if you're interested in challenge(because Kusanagi is right, it is pretty easy once you figure out what to do. Personally I think that's the wrong way to do things.)
Zerglings: Pressing "a" does a backflip, which hurts them if they're long enough. To do a seduce you first need to masturbate until your lust bar is about half full, and then seduce until you see it's dick, then run into it.

Minibosses: You need to claw at it until the white "shield" is gone. Oh, and backflip out of it's way before it hits you. Then you can just seduce it(or kill?)

Haven't figured out how to deal with the boss, yet. Any hints for that?

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Boss took me a while to figure out, but here:

When it does the rock attack, wait for the rock to disappear and then reappear at the top of the screen and then backflip. This kicks the rock right back at him! Do it three times or so and he'll be vulnerable.

davejohnson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LOVE this game! Great animations, straightforward gameplay, and it runs smoothly.

Thanks for bringing this up.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

LOVE this game! Great animations, straightforward gameplay, and it runs smoothly.

Thanks for bringing this up.
Is this supposed to be sarcastic? o_O

Animations are the only thing I could consider to be remotely good about this, the gameplay is the least straightforward I've seen in a long time and it constantly glitches out making it hard to call "smooth" either >_>

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi there, you're playing a LoK fanmade WORK IN PROGRESS game.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is this supposed to be sarcastic? o_O

Animations are the only thing I could consider to be remotely good about this, the gameplay is the least straightforward I've seen in a long time and it constantly glitches out making it hard to call "smooth" either >_>
Really? I had absolutely no trouble whatsoever, save for figure out what I was supposed to do on the boss fight...

EDIT: Except on level two, but that's unfinished.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

The game is way too hard to figure out and you shouldn't have to read 200+ posts to do so.

Don't read the following if you're interested in challenge(because Kusanagi is right, it is pretty easy once you figure out what to do. Personally I think that's the wrong way to do things.)
Zerglings: Pressing "a" does a backflip, which hurts them if they're long enough. To do a seduce you first need to masturbate until your lust bar is about half full, and then seduce until you see it's dick, then run into it.

Minibosses: You need to claw at it until the white "shield" is gone. Oh, and backflip out of it's way before it hits you. Then you can just seduce it(or kill?)

Haven't figured out how to deal with the boss, yet. Any hints for that?
Boss took me a while to figure out, but here:

When it does the rock attack, wait for the rock to disappear and then reappear at the top of the screen and then backflip. This kicks the rock right back at him! Do it three times or so and he'll be vulnerable.
Huh.
I had no idea it was the backflip doing that. I just figured I had to get him to hurt himself somehow (reading the text 4TW), so I just kept backflipping from all of his attacks while being as close to him as possible. Meh, I just guess that makes it all the easier, now that I know.

As for the minibosses: there's a sweet spot where you can stand and not get hit by their melee, but still be in range to wail on them.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well if i had any complaint really, it'd be that although the animations are pretty good, excessive animation for everything besides the sexcutscenes merely slow the gameplay.

It reminded me of those old school nintendo games that made a fluid animation for jump, but because of the time it took to get through the jump animation, the actually jump was delayed, which took away much of the "game" aspect of it.

but.. meh.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well if i had any complaint really, it'd be that although the animations are pretty good, excessive animation for everything besides the sexcutscenes merely slow the gameplay.

It reminded me of those old school nintendo games that made a fluid animation for jump, but because of the time it took to get through the jump animation, the actually jump was delayed, which took away much of the "game" aspect of it.

but.. meh.
Yeah, I agree on the bulky feeling of the game, there seems to be too much delay between actions. A lot of LoK games have that though, maybe it's just whatever they're all using.

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey looks pretty nice to me.
will give it a try definitly.

if any help is needed i can only
offer to provide artistic issues for
im analphabet in coding.

looking forward to further updates.

one-handed games are just so much fun

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

right I can't do this game how do you crouch in it!