What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I noticed with Rapidshare, files under 30-40 megs will download at full speed. But it seems any file over 30-40 megs will download at around 50-100 KB/s, and the download will automatically pause itself every other five seconds until it's done.
Personally, I was downloading at 200-300 KB/s, while still getting the pausing. Made my otherwise half an hour download take over two hours.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Rapidshare's policy is to have an /averaged/ download speed of ~30 kps. So, that's why there's pauses every so often.

I learned this from Jdownloader -- there's a warning to that effect when you sign the TOS or whatever. Anyway, downloaded now, so playing it. :)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy crap I just figured out the riddle on the piano O.O

God praize Google! xD

Well now I still need to know about that fireplace thing :x

Edit* *Quadruply facepalms* omfg... I just found out what I needed to do.. just ... so stupid... lol...

Edit** Well now there's a bed on the central room (tent?!), from which you need to get the 3rd recipe, but you need to use something, and I don't have a clue of what..

Last edited:

rika66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Erm, Can you post another link??

The rapidshare link seem to be down..(alice quest)

mahouneko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here it is:

www {dot} dlsite {dot} com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ092113
www {dot} dlsite {dot} com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE092113

rapidshare {dot} com/files/2215823551/

If someone can upload it to more sites then by all means do so.
Here's a mirror:
www {dot} filefactory {dot} com/file/3eauc5n7l8tt/n/RJ092113_zip

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Game is a huge grind quest. Kinda regret buying it now hahaha.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't seen this around and I'm also not sure whether it counts as rpg, anyone know whether this counts as an rpg?

[C$] Ecs-Train!

www{dot}dlsite{dot}com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ095775.html

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I haven't seen this around and I'm also not sure whether it counts as rpg, anyone know whether this counts as an rpg?

[C$] Ecs-Train!

www{dot}dlsite{dot}com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ095775.html
There's a reason that you haven't seen that game around here.

The reason is quite simply because it doesn't have the tag: ロールプレイング

ロールプレイング means Role Playing, so if games don't have that tag, it means they're not supose to be shared on this thread.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, okay, I always thought that RPG games included side-scrolling, the ones made by rpg maker and pretty much anything with damage calculations or leveling up.

I do not understand much Japanese, sorry for the mix-up, I'll look up the tags next time to check :p

On another note, anyone know whether [Happy Strawberry] and [宴] are making new rpgs or do they have blogs to check?

Also, for the 1st village 2nd Quest [Clear Mansion of Ghosts] is there a secret path? I killed all the ghosts and did not clear the mission and I cannot find a secret path...

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, okay, I always thought that RPG games included side-scrolling, the ones made by rpg maker and pretty much anything with damage calculations or leveling up.

I do not understand much Japanese, sorry for the mix-up, I'll look up the tags next time to check :p
Well, there are a very few games that are considered as RPG, because of their side-scrolling adventure type, but since they're so rare and few, it's easy to distinguish them ^^

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit** Well now there's a bed on the central room (tent?!), from which you need to get the 3rd recipe, but you need to use something, and I don't have a clue of what..
You need a rag and to get that you have to do the quiz in the floodgate/sluice control room but get all the answers wrong then check one of the cabinets

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Has anyone made a tool/program yet to decrypt and extract the data from a RPG Maker VX Ace game yet?

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Weirdly, it seems that there are many rpg games that are released that are hard to find online, so far I have suffered to try to find:

[あふろでぃ~て] 処女戦士ヴァニス~クロマラ帝国の逆襲~

[二次元の笛吹き] 露出HAZARD

[同人サークルGyu!] 【多重人格】皇女シーラ ~運命を操る者~

[しょく] ビッチな魔族少女の大陸横断陵辱トリップ

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

You need a rag and to get that you have to do the quiz in the floodgate/sluice control room but get all the answers wrong then check one of the cabinets
Well I did manage to fail every question of the quiz and still didn't get anything, reading from the guide you get a scene with Adam after you fail the quiz (by getting every answer wrong) and then you should examine the the broken pillar and then the statue...

I don't know what damn statue and examining the pillar, only a message pops up and nothing else lol..

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

RJ092113 im playing this little funny game

any1 know what you need to change ur class at the church ? and what is the list ... AGH doesnt seem to translate that... >_<

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I did manage to fail every question of the quiz and still didn't get anything, reading from the guide you get a scene with Adam after you fail the quiz (by getting every answer wrong) and then you should examine the the broken pillar and then the statue...

I don't know what damn statue and examining the pillar, only a message pops up and nothing else lol..
if you got all the answers wrong then you have to check the cabinet on the left side of the room, not the room with the quiz the one before it. Thats how i got it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.