What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou] [ 当方丸宝堂 ] -SACRED- /【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】 RE132648 RJ132648

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ132648) - 【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】

Hello, and thanks for showing interest to my case, here's the log
The startup window definitely shouldn't look like that.
ゲーム開始 is supposed to close the window and start the game.

Judging by the log file, you're using Windows 8 (the name is a mess for some reason, but Build 9200 is typically Windows 8 so...)

Windows 8 isn't listed under the supported operating systems on the game's dlsite page, but that could just mean that the author didn't test it. The website for the game engine claims to support it, but it's possible the game was made with an older version.

I can't check for myself, but I can think of a few different things you can try:
  • Make sure the game folder isn't read-only.
  • Run the game in compatibility mode for XP / Vista / 7. You'll have to google how to do this if you don't know how.
  • Make sure the filenames and the game folder name aren't corrupted, though if that were the case you probably wouldn't even get that screen to appear.
  • Download the attached file and extract it into the user_data folder. Boot.dat contains a setting that skips the initial window and goes straight into the game.
  • Open System.ini in a text editor and change the line English=0 to English=1 and see if that makes it behave.
Even if these things don't work, have a look at the report file afterwards and see if anything extra appears.

Attachments

Last edited:

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow really, outrun them? I tried earlier but they ripped me apart. Guess ill have to keep trying thanks.
No, just press A+up arrow.

The purple waterfalls are negate by the umbrella powerup, as are most beam weapons regardless of angle they come at you, you can block both side ways and downward beams with the umbrella against the laser robot boss.

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The startup window definitely shouldn't look like that.
ゲーム開始 is supposed to close the window and start the game.

Judging by the log file, you're using Windows 8 (the name is a mess for some reason, but Build 9200 is typically Windows 8 so...)

Windows 8 isn't listed under the supported operating systems on the game's dlsite page, but that could just mean that the author didn't test it. The website for the game engine claims to support it, but it's possible the game was made with an older version.

I can't check for myself, but I can think of a few different things you can try:
  • Make sure the game folder isn't read-only.
  • Run the game in compatibility mode for XP / Vista / 7. You'll have to google how to do this if you don't know how.
  • Make sure the filenames and the game folder name aren't corrupted, though if that were the case you probably wouldn't even get that screen to appear.
  • Download the attached file and extract it into the user_data folder. Boot.dat contains a setting that skips the initial window and goes straight into the game.
  • Open System.ini in a text editor and change the line English=0 to English=1 and see if that makes it behave.
Even if these things don't work, have a look at the report file afterwards and see if anything extra appears.
THANKS! It worked! The compatibility and the English=1 didn't helped, but the boot.bat did it!!

The net needs more people like you, thanks again!

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to save?

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh wow really, outrun them? I tried earlier but they ripped me apart. Guess ill have to keep trying thanks.
you dont even need to outrun them,since shadow stalk(dash) offers u invicibility against many things.Just dash through everything.I even use it if i am too lazy to fight monsters and i just dash and jump : p

CPTkeith:when ur choosing stages,press x or something and u can save.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you dont even need to outrun them,since shadow stalk(dash) offers u invicibility against many things.Just dash through everything.I even use it if i am too lazy to fight monsters and i just dash and jump : p

CPTkeith:when ur choosing stages,press x or something and u can save.
I don't know if it's necessary to give you a reputation, instead I'll just post my "thanks" as for appreciation to your reply.

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm interested in saving too

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

With the default key setup, when you're on the stage map, if you press x, you'll pull up a menu and the shortest option should be the save one.

pikanite

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone tell me where the unlock for the prison is? I've defeated the plant boss and backtracked a bit, but not sure where to go. Thanks.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could someone tell me where the unlock for the prison is? I've defeated the plant boss and backtracked a bit, but not sure where to go. Thanks.
You need the block breaker ability. Then track back to the first prison stage (boss is the big ogre monster) and head towards one of the hidden paths accessible by spamming the floating platform ability. Use the block breaker to pass through, afterwards it should be straightforward.

turkturk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no sound whatsoever. Any ideas?

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

only some passerby newbie asking for a full game link and they only get scolding, cuss, or "just search elsewhere" answer
I take offense to that! I've done no such thing :p

MrTurtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I stumbled upon a bug that causes you to die when defeating the fourth boss. When a boss is defeated, your character will be frozen in place while there are lots of explosions. However, there are moving parts in the area, and there is a good chance that you'll get stuck in moving part while you are frozen and then die when the game continues.
I recorded this and made an animated GIF of it for demonstration:
postimg.org/image/v4uvt0h1n/

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I stumbled upon a bug that causes you to die when defeating the fourth boss. When a boss is defeated, your character will be frozen in place while there are lots of explosions. However, there are moving parts in the area, and there is a good chance that you'll get stuck in moving part while you are frozen and then die when the game continues.
I recorded this and made an animated GIF of it for demonstration:
postimg.org/image/v4uvt0h1n/
Sadly I've gotten killed in a pretty similar method with the first boss, and had no other choice but to restart. The only way to really prevent is to keep your distance when the boss is nearing their death, I suppose.

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok I'm stuck, I can't go into the the spiral thing for the final boss path. I'm stuck on the level where it's just a big wall thing like I need to activate the purple button to pass but can't find anything.

MrTurtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I'm stuck, I can't go into the the spiral thing for the final boss path. I'm stuck on the level where it's just a big wall thing like I need to activate the purple button to pass but can't find anything.
imgur.com/EJhMARp
Around the start there was a place with deep water blocked off by grey blocks at the bottom. Go down there and look for the document. Make sure you have the Aquarius and Screw Destroyer upgrades.
I remembered dying and seeing grey blocks when I went down there at the beginning of the game, so that's why I backtracked as soon as I got these upgrades and opened the gate to the final area by accident. I couldn't figure out what it was for as it just teleported me back to the world map as soon as I touched the document and I'm not enough at Japanese to read the text that was shown, but I figured it out on my replay when the gate to the spiral thingy didn't open at first.

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someones know how to use the skill that I acquire after the first boss?

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

where the first boss ?

MrTurtles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someones know how to use the skill that I acquire after the first boss?
The skill allows you to charge your attacks. Hold the Z button to charge your melee attack and the D button to charge your ranged attack. If you hold it for long enough, the charging animation will change color indicating that it is fully charged. The fully charged ranged attack can go through walls, which you need to use to activate the purple thingy behind the wall after you get the skill.

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks worked!