What's new

Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been a lurker here since about 2010 or so. I've been working on a project with a lot of other people at called Sexout.

Some of you may know LoversLab as the home of the English translations of Oblivion's LoversPK; Sexout is similar, in that it's a framework for sex to occur in New Vegas. What separates them are age and content of mods.

Sexout doesn't have as many mods as Lovers, and is still fairly young at under a year old. But the mods that exist do tend more towards story and integrating with the base game.

To get started with Sexout, take a look at the installation guide at . It'll tell you everything you need to download to make this work.

Sexout features over 100+ animations and game play that makes sense in the context of the base game. The mods range from completely consensual encounters to misogynistic debauchery, and if you don't want to be exposed to a certain thing it's easy enough to not use the plugin. If you have a taste that isn't catered to, feel free to ask a modder to include it or haul off and make a plugin yourself. Our only hard rule is the same as ULMF's own: no loli.

Attachments

Last edited:

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

Just a Mini question.. How does this Mod work?. Does it happen over the Course of gameplay?

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It sure does. It's important to note most mods are geared towards playing as a female character. Some mods do have (so far) limited options for males.

With Rapers or Brutal Rapers, you can setting it up so certain groups can be stalked and raped. This can be turned off. It also adds the ability to be raped in combat.

Pregnancy is like it sounds - you have a chance to get pregnant from sexual encounters.

The Tryouts are per faction mods that allow different factions to approach you for sex. Powder Gangers, fiends and Legion are going to be rough about it; Khans, NCR and Kings are always consensual. The NCR and Working Girl plugins let you prostitute yourself.

Sewer Slave is about a salvage run gone bad where the player winds up as an enslaved whore.

There are minor plugins, such as ones that allow you to have sex with whoever you want.

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've only Played around which I found to be the Base. So Far I have to admit. Its fun to run around to see Females getting Knocked over randomly. Hard to Have a Conversation sometimes. I only made a male to see if it the Mod Installed correctly. Didnt notice for a second that the Person that Teaches you the Starting Aspects got knocked over and was getting Raped by thier Little pet. I sorta burst out laughing a bit when she did get Knocked over.. But Now I'm ranting..I need to poke around more and see about all the other things Rather then the Base Mod. Seems like I have other options and what not with the Add-ons You've gone and Described..

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I've only Played around which I found to be the Base. So Far I have to admit. Its fun to run around to see Females getting Knocked over randomly. Hard to Have a Conversation sometimes. I only made a male to see if it the Mod Installed correctly. Didnt notice for a second that the Person that Teaches you the Starting Aspects got knocked over and was getting Raped by thier Little pet. I sorta burst out laughing a bit when she did get Knocked over.. But Now I'm ranting..I need to poke around more and see about all the other things Rather then the Base Mod. Seems like I have other options and what not with the Add-ons You've gone and Described..
If you start with a female character, chances are that the dog will come after you instead. I got raped 3 times during that short tutorial. Had to quickly change the stalker frequency (down to just 3 now), but even then every once a while I still find myself in the middle of a frigging orgy with guys lining up behind me. Staying the hell from populated areas seem to be the best course of action.

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I normally turn off stalkers and use the combat rape feature, and get my sex from the other plugins.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First time I got stalk was a funny one too. As usual, Sunny Smiles invite you behind the saloon to teach you a thing or two about how to survive in the wasteland and as soon as I stepped out of the back door, she jumped me ^o^;;

, where the smoking Sunny would say, "First rule of survival, don't trust anyone who invite you behind a saloon."

But as Loogie said, it's sometime better to turn the stalker off or at least lowering it with the % of being drugged. In urban environment it is easy to be addict to a lot of drugs. ( Haven't tested it yet, but does Legion stalkers use drugs? Ceasar should smite them for that ^o^)
Also something I found strange was for the F/F rape, the rapist is on the receiving hand.

Last edited:

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was it Sad That one of the Males got raped by a Dog.. Something I.. Didn't expect

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Also something I found strange was for the F/F rape, the rapist is on the receiving hand.
It make sense for the tryout Fiends bit. Speaking of which, does that Fiend slavery actually ever end?

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tryouts and rapers don't interact at a programming level, and rapers treats all npcs equally.

Fiends slavery ends once you tell Motor-Runner that you want your stuff back. Having stalkers on during it can break the sequence.

Second post of the Tryout thread details each plugin.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sounds fun, wish i had fallout for the PC instead of xbox, then again, considering how much my pc is crashing lately...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

sounds fun, wish i had fallout for the PC instead of xbox, then again, considering how much my pc is crashing lately...
Reinstall windows again.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where can i find the original game on the internet? i rerally want to play this sexout :p

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

where can i find the original game on the internet? i rerally want to play this sexout :p
If you can't find a copy of Fallout:NV anywhere on the internet, I have zero hope for you installing the mods properly. It's also a great game in its own right worth buying at now-discounted prices.

Honestly, it was a bit of a pain to pull everything together. The default percentage is great for letting you know the mod is on and working, but it's not good for gameplay at all lmao. I got raped 6 times with default settings; twice in Doc Mitchell's house, once in front of the saloon by a random dude, twice in the saloon, and once by the dog out back. Horny ass bunch out in the wasteland.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Was NV better than FO3?

I found the game to be weak compared to Oblivion

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Was NV better than FO3?

I found the game to be weak compared to Oblivion
Yes. Did you ever play FO/FO2? The lead writer team that did them, did FO:NV, and most of the people from are at Obsidian now.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Edit: figured it out, new question time

What load order are you using for your game?

Last edited:

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'd love to have these sex mods on my game but I'm crap at technical stuff I'd need like a step by step detailed guide how to get it to work. I'm too lazy for that anyways.

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: figured it out, new question time

What load order are you using for your game?
The load order for the Sexout esms should be Sexout.esm-->SexoutCommonResources.esm-->SexoutLegion.esm. Other than that, I'd just recommend putting esps at the end of your load order - they don't need a particular order.

As for the list of bodies and textures I vowed to do, I've been busy. Should be able to compile something tomorrow or Saturday.

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd love to have these sex mods on my game but I'm crap at technical stuff I'd need like a step by step detailed guide how to get it to work. I'm too lazy for that anyways.
First, you need nude body replacers for males and females if you want to see nudity. As for getting the mods to work, the Sexout thread and LoversLab is fairly detailed in telling you what you need.