What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Hige to deko] アリア戦記 (RJ196713)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A new game from this particular author whose previous work was this: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28726

Should be out Aug 21st

Contents they plan to include:
Brainwashing
Corruption

3 heroines
The main loli elf Aria
A loli magician Ruri
A guild alchemist and a married lady Lieza

34 base CGs (not counting standing pics), with ratio of roughly 70% Aria and 30% the other two.
As far as amount of scenes go, they expect it to be even more than Ayame (the previous game)

Trial currently up on DMM

Scenes found in the trial so far (no actual sex)
On the top right there's mayor's house:
-Talking to him get you spanked
-Talking to the guard in front of the entrance have choice to 'inspection' scene

At the bar you can choose to do part time job, depending on your lewdness when talking to customers there's scenes possible (hearteyes blowjob at the highest level of lewdness)

On the very first day, talking to the kid in the guild have him poke the alchemist's breast.

At the massage parlor next to the guild, checking the crystal can show a memory of the loli mage being rubbed.

Once you sleep at least once and the others are ready to depart (the loli mage/alchemist/etc disappeared from their usual spot)
Go south pass the passage and to the mansion.
During clearing the first floor, when killing enemies in the left room there should be a short text mentioning the mirror, go talk to the old man about it.
THEN when you can reach second floor, the first enemy you kill will drop a book, give it to the old man again.
After that you'll get a scene after defeating the black ghost. (and probably raise the flag for that particular set of scenes)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Hige to deko] アリア戦記

An update on their blog, showing off a monster and 3 sample images of the girls (the MC one is basically the title pic but naked version)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An update on their blog, showing off a monster and 3 sample images of the girls (the MC one is basically the title pic but naked version)
What's the link to their blog?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

dl site blog n* RG20871

(dunno if I can directly link to the blog showing what look like loli girl...)

Else, just go to the dl site, click on the circle name then on the dl site blog and voila

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Man I feel like NTR has been as popular these last couple years as Futa was about 4 years ago. It feels like everyone is throwing in a "and this person is married" to be able to slap that NTR tag on, even if it has literally no impact on the game. The alchemist girl isn't even in the preview pic, so she's obviously not the main character... I guess it'll just be some flavor text. I'm looking forward to when NTR isn't the FoTM fetish.
In the OP
with ratio of roughly 70% Aria and 30% the other two.
Also I'd like to point out that the game does not have NTR tag (only married woman one), neither does this thread at the time of posting, so frankly I'm confused where the heck did you get that 'NTR tag' from.

Added link to their blog in the main post :v

Gamer23

Reputation score

50+ Ero scenes too, last time i checked

Will be in wolf rpg
ero scenes 50+
CGs 30+
Flat chested elf loli will be the protagonist this time.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

50+ Ero scenes too, last time i checked
Actually, it seems the artist? got a little hyped up and now expect it to be 100+ scenes.

Also, sadly it got delayed to late July :v

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Bad news first: They expect the game should be out around August 20-21 (delayed from the previous late July estimate)
Trial will be out at the same time.

As for the game content:
-If you go through it without getting any H-scene, they expect the play time to be 4-5 hours
-Total scene count of over 110 (not counting minor sexual harassment)
-Base CGs are split as follow:
Aria - 18
Ruri - 8
Lieza - 8

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ffs, was really looking forward to it this month....

well, at least it's probably going to be pretty damn good.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

His games always seem to have a dark story which I love but the method to get the hentai scenes always lead to a quick bad end iirc. That, and the split of favoritism in regards to the H scenes over the cast always ruffled my jimmies. Despite that, the games are pretty fun to play. Being that it's must likely going to be in wolf rpg decrypting the files is out of the question so here's hoping cheat engine works well enough.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

His games always seem to have a dark story which I love but the method to get the hentai scenes always lead to a quick bad end iirc. That, and the split of favoritism in regards to the H scenes over the cast always ruffled my jimmies. Despite that, the games are pretty fun to play. Being that it's must likely going to be in wolf rpg decrypting the files is out of the question so here's hoping cheat engine works well enough.
:v eh, it's not that uncommon for H-game to favor the main character over the side ones. (like the next game from Resentiment is going to only have 4 scenes per non-main characters, and a lot more for the main, though that's partly because that one will have 11 side characters

I don't know about H leading to bad end though, in the monster mansion one you do get sorta locked into a route at some point and only end the game once you finish that route so not really bad end (you play as the bad guy to begin with)
and the previous one (ayame game) did have bad ends, but most H scene didn't lead to bad ends (and even the ones that do usually you can either stop progressing it or get out of it)

As for decrypting wolf, I heard the decryptor got updated recently and now can work on the update wolf RPG? Didn't try it myself so not sure if that's true.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

:v eh, it's not that uncommon for H-game to favor the main character over the side ones. (like the next game from Resentiment is going to only have 4 scenes per non-main characters, and a lot more for the main, though that's partly because that one will have 11 side characters
A sad truth to be sure.
I don't know about H leading to bad end though, in the monster mansion one you do get sorta locked into a route at some point and only end the game once you finish that route so not really bad end (you play as the bad guy to begin with)
and the previous one (ayame game) did have bad ends, but most H scene didn't lead to bad ends (and even the ones that do usually you can either stop progressing it or get out of it)
I vaguely remember playing till I game over'd due to picking bad desicions? It's been a long time and I might have confused it for another title. If true, I find it haphazard to play these games since I don't know what the heck I'm doing half the time and I'd ratehr not be deadlocked due to my lack of understand, though that's purely a fault due to my lack of Japanese understanding.[/QUOTE]
As for decrypting wolf, I heard the decryptor got updated recently and now can work on the update wolf RPG? Didn't try it myself so not sure if that's true.
I tried both DXextract and arc conv. If there's another decrypter out there I wouldn't know. It could also be unique encryption methods these games may be implementing.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

They've submitted the game to DLSite in a new blog post.

Expected release date is still 21st if nothing goes wrong.
Trial is also submitted, though I'm not sure if that will show up earlier or on the same day as the sale.

Something to note on the blog post

Gallery unlock events only if you've seen all of its variations
So for example if an event takes 8 days to finish all of its scenes, if you don't get to see that 8th day's scene the gallery for that event won't unlock.

The game's size is about 1.2 GB, mainly because the artist decide to prepare way more images than needed.

Related to that, they kinda want to add more scenes to use those extra arts as well, so there should be scenes update further down the line.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game's size is about 1.2 GB, mainly because the artist decide to prepare way more images than needed.

Related to that, they kinda want to add more scenes to use those extra arts as well, so there should be scenes update further down the line.
Seriously starting to like this circle.

demm

Reputation score

you can download the trial from the dmm page, just not the dlsite one.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So, good news:

the game seem to be using old version of Wolf RPG, meaning the old arc_convert works on it.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does that mean you can hook text from it ?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't use text hookers so no idea :v

Scenes found in the trial so far (no actual sex)
On the top right there's mayor's house:
-Talking to him get you spanked
-Talking to the guard in front of the entrance have choice to 'inspection' scene

At the bar you can choose to do part time job, depending on your lewdness when talking to customers there's scenes possible (hearteyes blowjob at the highest level of lewdness)

On the very first day, talking to the kid in the guild have him poke the alchemist's breast.

At the massage parlor next to the guild, checking the crystal can show a memory of the loli mage being rubbed.

Once you sleep at least once and the others are ready to depart (the loli mage/alchemist/etc disappeared from their usual spot)
Go south pass the passage and to the mansion.
During clearing the first floor, when killing enemies in the left room there should be a short text mentioning the mirror, go talk to the old man about it.
THEN when you can reach second floor, the first enemy you kill will drop a book, give it to the old man again.
After that you'll get a scene after defeating the black ghost. (and probably raise the flag for that particular set of scenes)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think you can hook text even from the newer versions. What it means is that you can extract the game and do a translation if you want.

zipetya

Reputation score

I think you can hook text even from the newer versions.
That's news to me! I believe the latest iteration of WolfRPG hasn't been "cracked" yet, no? (text-hook availability wise)
Though do correct me if I am wrong.

Anyways, thanks for the info lazycat!

Status
Not open for further replies.