What's new

Patreon Thread of Destiny v0.1.35 [Update]

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Greetings to all of you! Our team is engaged in developing RPG games for adults in a fantasy and sci-fi genre.

Our game Threads of Destiny is planned, in the form of a trilogy, the events of which occur in their unique universe.

Threads of Destiny: Neitras vol.1 is being developed on the RPG Maker MV engine.
The first part of the game trilogy, which we are currently working on, tells you the story of the formation of the first protagonists. The world of the game is filled with magic, secrets of the past, politics, betrayals, and, of course, love and sex. You will get acquainted with the stories of all the characters surrounding the main characters and the choices that you make walking through the game will affect the fate of this or that in-game character.

- One fundamental plot. According to the preliminary counts, we have 1500-2000 pages of the scenario. Its end partially depends on choices you make during the game.
- A big variety of drawn locations;

- You can move between the remote locations with help of the world’s map;

- It is possible to move around the city using a city map;

- Various interfaces containing useful information about the characters, as well as achievements that can be opened while passing the game (will be replenished as the development progresses);
Journal and Relationships:

- Sex-system that can offer the choice of poses and actions for the main story heroines;
The game will have a wide range of types of sex, from the most ordinary, to the most diverse: Bondage, Public Sex, Futanari, Tentacles and other. And you will have the opportunity to choose what you want to participate in and what you want to pass by.
- Animated interactive sex scenes;
- An alchemy laboratory that will let you make different potions with interesting effects;
In progress
- Combat system;
In progress
- A large number of emotions for each of the characters;

- The slave market where it’s possible to purchase slaves and train them;
In progress
- BDSM room for training female slaves as well as for playing games with the main heroines;
In progress
- All game resources (locations,tiles, chibis, characters, design, art scenes, interface, most of the software) are created from scratch without borrowing from other sources, that is why the development of the game takes much time.​

The game is in an active development stage and we want to thank you all for your support and we will keep you posted on our progress.

-

v 0.1.5 – In progress

Last edited:
OP
ElisarStudio

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Thread of Destiny DEMO v0.1

The links were uploaded. If anybody has the problem with "now loading" screen, please inform us whether you have the same error now.

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried it, and I liked it.
The isometric view fits it pretty well and the art is really nice.
After playing the... prologue(?) I'm unsure of what kind of game it is going to be though.
Are you going to make a classic RPG with items, levels, magic etc or are you making an interactive visual novel?
I was assuming the first because of her level 1 vs his 29 or so, but since I couldnt open any menu (infinite "loading" only resolved by terminating the game) I'm unsure.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just looking at the screenshots, cause i don't like installing random stuff.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i am under the impression that the main character is a guy, and i can't get rid of him.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tell me how foreign a notion this may be to anyone else:

I love the art style and the general look makes me suspect it would be quite compelling, and would therefore love to play through this. I do not, however, find it sexually appealing at all. I want to play through it... but I don't think I'll ever take my dick out for it.

Basically it's a homely girl I met at a class I took that thought I was WAY funnier than I suspect I really am, but she's actually a smart person so I feel like a misogynist for not being attracted to her.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was skeptical at first, but this turned out pretty good

you need a new translator or editor though. the english in this is really bad. it's good enough to get the points being made across, but... man it's a fuckin headache to read.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

tried it was on but uninstall cause of save problem. wasnt able to save so i didnt get far.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I love the art style and the general look makes me suspect it would be quite compelling, and would therefore love to play through this. I do not, however, find it sexually appealing at all. I want to play through it... but I don't think I'll ever take my dick out for it.

Basically it's a homely girl I met at a class I took that thought I was WAY funnier than I suspect I really am, but she's actually a smart person so I feel like a misogynist for not being attracted to her.
I don't think you got the memo yet, sorry for the spoiler, it appears that having a dick makes you a misogyne, so there's no point in worrying about it.

I get what you mean tho, it has this old school pc game feel, like Ultima or Lucas Arts point and click games, very nostalgic.

OP
ElisarStudio

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried it, and I liked it.
The isometric view fits it pretty well and the art is really nice.
After playing the... prologue(?) I'm unsure of what kind of game it is going to be though.
Are you going to make a classic RPG with items, levels, magic etc or are you making an interactive visual novel?
I was assuming the first because of her level 1 vs his 29 or so, but since I couldnt open any menu (infinite "loading" only resolved by terminating the game) I'm unsure.
Thanks! The game will be the same as it's first day for a while. It means the game will be more like an interactive quest to let the gamer get to know the personages and the world.
Then RPG component will be added with levels and quests. However, the level up thing won't be an essential part of the game - there won't be many monsters to hunt. You will be able to make your level by completing game's main and minor quests.
Later on, the gamer will deal with economic issues also.
The difference between the levels is shown on purpose. It will be explained through the plot during the game.
Speaking about the main problem concerning endless loading...tell me please what operational system have you got? Do you use the profile of the system with the rights of a "administrator" or "user"?

Just looking at the screenshots, cause i don't like installing random stuff.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i am under the impression that the main character is a guy, and i can't get rid of him.
There are two main characters in the game but most of the time you will play for the female character.

We are thankful for your commentaries. It is criticism that makes every project better. Our designer will take into consideration your remarks and will do her best to correct them.

i was skeptical at first, but this turned out pretty good

you need a new translator or editor though. the english in this is really bad. it's good enough to get the points being made across, but... man it's a fuckin headache to read.
Thanks for the criticism concerning the translation. We will bring it to a readable state in the next version of the game.

Thanks to your comments, we see our weak points. By the next release of the game, we will improve the translation, the visual part of the game and we will solve the game saving problem.
We have found the trouble of endless loading, but it will be possible to correct it only in a new version where the game's interface of the main menu will be improved.

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Speaking about the main problem concerning endless loading...tell me please what operational system have you got? Do you use the profile of the system with the rights of a "administrator" or "user"?
Win7U/64 and I was using 'user' rights.

OP
ElisarStudio

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Win7U/64 and I was using 'user' rights.
We have noticed that on some computers, there is a problem with starting the game if it can't run through the administrator's account. So, if you faced this issue, try to run it through the administrator's account.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This was quite interesting demo, now:
Positive:
- I do like that male MC isn't some wimpy idiot.
- This nostalgia feel.
- Switching between smexy foxy girl and male MC (and how well it was done).
- Story.
- Drawn CGs and not renders.
- Slavery!

And here things that either bothered me or I just didn't like:
- Translation, needs a lot of editing and correcting :D
- Thoughts of foxy girl... I got a feeling that she had this time of the month with her emotional roller-coaster. She went from "go fuck yourself" to "Are you my beloved prince?" in no time xP
- Bedroom triggers... Some of those were kinda bothersome to hit, but not irritating to say that it was a big deal.
- Absolute lack of any sex scenes... Those CGs weren't enough :(

Probably like rest of people, I do not exactly know what to expect...
There is slavery and you guys mentioned "economy"... To me it almost sounds like a promise of trainer game or something along the lines of brothel sim. If that's the case on top of whole RPG and story part, then... oh boy, I am on big "yes".

Still, without any sex events it just lacks that "something".
I am going to follow this and see which way it goes.

Also, big thumb up for foxy girl

RoseElement

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The map looks cool, I'll give it a try later today.:D

OP
ElisarStudio

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- Translation, needs a lot of editing and correcting :D
The translation will be improved in the next version. :)
- Thoughts of foxy girl... I got a feeling that she had this time of the month with her emotional roller-coaster. She went from "go fuck yourself" to "Are you my beloved prince?" in no time xP
As for the foxy girl and her thoughts, I understand that she looks weird, but all her emotions are the part of the plot. :) Everything will be explained later in the game. You will see the first hints about her behavior in the second day.
- Bedroom triggers... Some of those were kinda bothersome to hit, but not irritating to say that it was a big deal.
I don’t like the triggers’ locations in the bedroom either, but RPGMaker has some restrictions. Anyway, I will try to rectify them.
- Absolute lack of any sex scenes... Those CGs weren't enough :(
There is only one sexual scene in the first day. I don’t know if you found it but this scene doesn’t involve the main characters: it’s just a bonus.
This is only the beginning of the plot, that’s why the first day doesn’t have sexual scenes with the main characters.

Economics… I don’t want to promise that economics will take a significant part of the game, but the slave trade will be a part of the economics and the game will have something like Slave Market 3, but it won’t have slaves’ characteristics or level up thing.
Anyway, gamers will deal with more global economics, like properties. However, the game won’t be based on figures or incomes. It will be more like a growth of castle and suburbs in NWN2 (of course, within our limits).

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don’t like the triggers’ locations in the bedroom either, but RPGMaker has some restrictions. Anyway, I will try to rectify them.
Question marks or something would be enough, at least I would know where to hit xD

There is only one sexual scene in the first day. I don’t know if you found it but this scene doesn’t involve the main characters: it’s just a bonus.
This is only the beginning of the plot, that’s why the first day doesn’t have sexual scenes with the main characters.
Ok, my bad, totally forgot about those 2 girls making out :p

Economics… I don’t want to promise that economics will take a significant part of the game, but the slave trade will be a part of the economics and the game will have something like Slave Market 3, but it won’t have slaves’ characteristics or level up thing.
Anyway, gamers will deal with more global economics, like properties. However, the game won’t be based on figures or incomes. It will be more like a growth of castle and suburbs in NWN2 (of course, within our limits).
Still, sounds interesting.

One thing that I noticed, so just wondering.
Game goes in default to fullscreen, most people have 1080p or higher, but as I see in files, full screen images are only 720p. Why not 1080? Would look better than being upscaled.
Assuming your artist isn't doing them in 720 and actually in higher resolution, then downscaling to 720p
Just curious.

OP
ElisarStudio

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One thing that I noticed, so just wondering.
Game goes in default to fullscreen, most people have 1080p or higher, but as I see in files, full screen images are only 720p. Why not 1080? Would look better than being upscaled.
Assuming your artist isn't doing them in 720 and actually in higher resolution, then downscaling to 720p
Just curious.
In the following version, we’re not going to use full screen mode as a default.
Initially, we started to draw in 720p. It means that it’s late to change the display resolution. Some of the images are drawn in 1080p. These images appear according to the plot, but we are not planning to draw the whole game in this resolution. Anyway, it’s possible that we will post some pictures on Patreon page for our followers.
I understand that many gamers have 1080p resolution and higher, but if we work on the game in this resolution, it will take much time to update.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In the following version, we’re not going to use full screen mode as a default.
Initially, we started to draw in 720p. It means that it’s late to change the display resolution. Some of the images are drawn in 1080p. These images appear according to the plot, but we are not planning to draw the whole game in this resolution. Anyway, it’s possible that we will post some pictures on Patreon page for our followers.
I understand that many gamers have 1080p resolution and higher, but if we work on the game in this resolution, it will take much time to update.
So I assumed wrong.
If initially it was done in 720p, your artist would have to pretty much redo all full screen stuff in 1080p, that would take time that could be used on new material. Plus, that's only a small problem when on fullscreen and if fullscreen won't be as default then that should cover it (I am not sure if I even saw H rpg games with 1080p images tbh).
Just wanted to know out of pure curiosity :D

Anyway, depending how development goes I will support you guys (right now I am considering).

Also, please don't put shitload of mods because they look fun, there is already game like that and it's barely holding itself due to that :D

Psi XCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interesting, very interesting game - wait new version.

Omoroca

Reputation score

I enjoyed this a lot. It's really well done, however I do have a question to ask.

On your patreon page under the Planned Features section, you wrote:
Some of the slaves will be happy to devote their lives to the main characters and they will be able to influence the plot.
Normally I'd just assume this a typo, however in the demo there are two Point of View characters. Koul and Elly. Does this mean that players will be able to choose to play as one or more characters or that players ultimately choose who they'll play as?

Good work by the way :)

OP
ElisarStudio

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, please don't put shitload of mods because they look fun, there is already game like that and it's barely holding itself due to that
For now, we use the minimum that is necessary for a game to run. Then, we’ll use 2-3 plugins more, that will give us the opportunity to implement everything we’ve planned.
Anyway, you’re right about it and we’ll try not to pile the game up with unecessary plugins. :D

Normally I'd just assume this a typo, however in the demo there are two Point of View characters. Koul and Elly. Does this mean that players will be able to choose to play as one or more characters or that players ultimately choose who they'll play as?
Good work by the way
Thanks!:)
Players won't be able to switch between the characters when they want to. However, the game will switch the characters itself according to a written plot. Though, The main part of the story will be played on behalf of Elli.