What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

[KooooN Soft] Kung-Fu Girl
Ver. 2 Out Now!

ezgif.com-webp-to-png.png

KooooN Soft's (KS) Blog

KS's Website (best place to get the latest updates)

Japanese DLSite

KS's English DLSite

Info
From the maker of Angel Girl, Shinobi Girl, and Witch Girl comes a new game that appears to follow suit with the
side-scrolling female-protagonist vs monsters games KS has made in the past. This time, the protagonist is a martial artist, but little else is known about the plot or setting. All new enemies, color customization, and unique fighting moves have all been implemented and more features are sure to come.

KS moves slowly and unpredictably, so updates come in at random times (typically at least a month in-between each).

Controls
A: left
D: right
W: jump (combine with attack for unique attack)
S: crouch (combine with attack for unique attack)
Z: attack
X: masturbate
C: ultimate attack (3 given per stage, 1 given for every masturbation-induced orgasm)

Fetishes
Rape, Female Protagonist, Monster, Tentacles, Masturbation, Big Breasts, Interspecies Sex

Last edited:

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Kooooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl

Did he get tired of the tentacle crotch rope game?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nah, we made a new thread to stop the crotch rope thread from being filled with Kung Fu girl discussion

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, we made a new thread to stop the crotch rope thread from being filled with Kung Fu girl discussion
This thread is a very correct action to take then! :)

Although, does this mean Kooooonsoft really are working at two seemingly big projects at the same time? Or does the tentacle one is a smaller project than i thought?

Last edited:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This thread is a very correct action to take then! :)

Although, does this mean Kooooonsoft really are working at two seemingly big project at the same time? Or does the tentacle one are a smaller project than i thought?
Allegedly the crotch rope game is gonna be on the smaller side compared to the main games, but not quite minigame size either.
About the scale of Angel Girl, I'd reckon.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Koooonsoft's games are the Call of Duty of H-games. Nothing groundbreaking, simple derivatives of the same formula, but always done well and always still somehow fun. Multi-stage, location-based clothing destruction is raising the bar in that respect though.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Although, does this mean Kooooonsoft really are working at two seemingly big projects at the same time? Or does the tentacle one is a smaller project than i thought?
He said back when he first announced the crotch rope game that it's only three levels, when most of his games launch with five and get a sixth and seventh added later. He also said he only planned three enemy types, which were something like bumps on the ground, tentacles that fly straight through the air, and ones that hang from the ceiling and that each level adds one enemy.

So since that game doesn't have "Girl" in the title, we can assume that Kung Fu Girl will be at least double the content. Each of his games have like, what, four enemy types per level?

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He said back when he first announced the crotch rope game that it's only three levels, when most of his games launch with five and get a sixth and seventh added later. He also said he only planned three enemy types, which were something like bumps on the ground, tentacles that fly straight through the air, and ones that hang from the ceiling and that each level adds one enemy.

So since that game doesn't have "Girl" in the title, we can assume that Kung Fu Girl will be at least double the content. Each of his games have like, what, four enemy types per level?
That's really unfortunate, the crotch rope game has the best protagonist of all of his :(

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Koooonsoft's games are the Call of Duty of H-games. Nothing groundbreaking, simple derivatives of the same formula, but always done well and always still somehow fun. Multi-stage, location-based clothing destruction is raising the bar in that respect though.
If only the release schedule was just as tight aswell

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Koooonsoft got themselves a twitter account ( ) that you can follow for various updates and ramblings, and you could probably say Hi and that you like his stuff if you wanna. >.> I did at least and he replied.

It's nice to be able to say thanks to someone who makes nice things, let them know personally that their work is appreciated.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

He should make one really big game with Angel, Shinobi, Witch, & anynew Girl as selectable character

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

he finally has a redhead! love his games dint like mystic girl or witch or whatever it was that much i might buy this if the enemies are good need more redheads in h games and Oboro from the asagi series to get a solo game i know shes not a redhead but shes fills the role in the series since the other main two are brunette and blonde

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope that this time we will not have too much tentacles like the last game, almost every gameover animation was some sort of tentacle :/

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hope that this time we will not have too much tentacles like the last game, almost every gameover animation was some sort of tentacle :/
Well quit hoping for that, tentacles are awesome. Human(oid) enemies are boring as fuck in hentai

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

BU-BU-BUT!!
at least the guys could and more "Variety" to the Game over scenes, not so many tentacles with different colors like witch girl :D

Shinobi girl was better in this aspect i think, hopes that this new game follow it :D

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Four of the seven game overs for Witch Girl were tentacles, counting the tree's vines as tentacles and whatever the floaty mouth things are. Three of the eight game overs for Shinobi Girl are tentacles, not counting the slimes as tentacles.
They have about as much variety. I hope he does mix it up, but yes humanoid enemies is definitely not mixing it up and just throws it into the sameness of every other act game and rpgmaker corruption thing. I'll take all the tentacles I can get, because tentacles can do ANYTHING.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Four of the seven game overs for Witch Girl were tentacles, counting the tree's vines as tentacles and whatever the floaty mouth things are. Three of the eight game overs for Shinobi Girl are tentacles, not counting the slimes as tentacles.
They have about as much variety. I hope he does mix it up, but yes humanoid enemies is definitely not mixing it up and just throws it into the sameness of every other act game and rpgmaker corruption thing. I'll take all the tentacles I can get, because tentacles can do ANYTHING.
Plus the obvious reason of why tentacles:

They are much simpler to animate and much easier to make variation of uses.

I mean, let's face it, most-if-not-all tentacles in Kooooonsoft's Girl titles (especially in older ones) are just one color line polygon shape, with maybe some outline. :p

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Plus the obvious reason of why tentacles:

They are much simpler to animate and much easier to make variation of uses.

I mean, let's face it, most-if-not-all tentacles in Kooooonsoft's Girl titles (especially in older ones) are just one color line polygon shape, with maybe some outline. :p
that too but also according to Japanese law you don't have to censor the tentacles. hence the abundance of tentacles in hentai. loophole in the system.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that too but also according to Japanese law you don't have to censor the tentacles. hence the abundance of tentacles in hentai. loophole in the system.
Aah, yeah! In fact, i remember reading somewhere that that was precisely the biggest factor for the booming of tentacles genre back then.