What's new

Dating My Daughter [Updated 12/11]

mrdots

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys!

This is my first thread here and I’d like to share with you the game I'm currently working on. It’s called "Dating My Daughter", a first-person, choice-based 3d dating sim/visual novel.

Main plot

You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future ;)

Gameplay

You’ll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well.

There are two stats (at the moment) in the game: Friendship and Love. You can see them at the top right corner of the screen.

Every time you make a choice, you’ll win or lose a point (sometimes more than one) depending on the decision you make. For example, if you choose to stare at your daughter’s ass and she catches you, you’ll lose 1 friendship point.

You’ll have to get a certain amount points to advance in the game. If you fail, you’ll have to repeat the date.

Characters

You can choose your name as well as your daughter's name.

There will be secondary characters like your ex-wife, your daughter's best friend, your coworkers, etc. but the main focus will be on F/D content.

Fetishes

• Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • MM/F
  • M/FF
  • Bestiality

Most fetishes are optional so if you're not into some of them, you can choose to disable them.

Screenshots

Download Link

Dating My Daughter
Latest version for Patreons: 0.0.4 (v0.0.5 will be released on January 8th)

Walkthrough v0.0.4:

Latest version for non-Patreons: 0.0.3

Windows/Linux/MAC Version:

Full Walkthrough:

This is An Alpha Game

This game is currently in alpha stage so expect many bugs and unfinished stuff.

There’s not a lot of content at the moment, but I'm working hard to give you regular updates and to make the game as best as I can. As most of us here, I work full time so I don't have as much time to spend as I'd like.

So if you like this game, please consider supporting me on Patreon!

Patreon Link

That’s all for now guys. Thanks for taking the time to read the post. Go ahead, download the game and let me know what you think.

-mrdots

Last edited:

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dating My Daughter [Updated 10/9]

Mediafires link is not working, would be way easier if you could upload it on MEGA, write down the link on a txt and upload that here ^^ Or just reupload it anywhere else

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mediafires link is not working, would be way easier if you could upload it on MEGA, write down the link on a txt and upload that here ^^ Or just reupload it anywhere else
*sigh*
Mediafire links are blocked from THIS domain (ulmf)
Copy and paste the link and it works fine.

OP
M

mrdots

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Added MEGA Link. Let me know if it works!

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Corruption and bestiality? Gonna check it out.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

which animals will be used for bestiality? i'm curious how that situation will come up in a conversation lol.

tshakudo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm once I get to the "sit on couch" and run through the options there, the game won't move on.
It simply gives me the talk, compliment, and movie options and tells me I've already done all three.

Any help?

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm once I get to the "sit on couch" and run through the options there, the game won't move on.
It simply gives me the talk, compliment, and movie options and tells me I've already done all three.

Any help?
"go to another room"
Make sure you are playing 0.02.

tshakudo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, the 0.0.2 didn't replace the 0.0.1 cleanly so I deleted and re-dled it.

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I liked this.

Dialogues have a plausible flavor about them that fit perfectly in this type of incest trope.

Thing is, you've chosen an idea that is not so uncommon in the real world. When parents get separated and daughters and dads don't have any contact for many years... well, I'm not saying this is common, of course, but it DOES happen more than most of us think, really.

So yeah, you're in the good direction I think. Just make sure you don't ruin it with absolutely crazy stuff like lending your daughter to a rabid doberman in heat and you'll be fine.

Well, at least I KNOW I would deactivate that story line for sure... :rolleyes:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I liked this.

Dialogues have a plausible flavor about them that fit perfectly in this type of incest trope.

Thing is, you've chosen an idea that is not so uncommon in the real world. When parents get separated and daughters and dads don't have any contact for many years... well, I'm not saying this is common, of course, but it DOES happen more than most of us think, really.

So yeah, you're in the good direction I think. Just make sure you improve it with absolutely crazy stuff like lending your daughter to a rabid doberman in heat.

Well, at least I KNOW I would deactivate that story line for sure... :rolleyes:
i totally agree.

joking aside, don't ruin it for those that like bestiality. if you don't like it, just don't comment on it. some of us do like that stuff.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you don't like it, just don't comment on it. some of us do like that stuff.
They can comment on it all they likes, but we dont have to like everything he says.

I for one dont like beastiality, but i wouldnt have said it like they did.

Last edited:

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I have no problem with bestiality, don't get me wrong.

Still, the only thing I said is that to hand over your daughter to a dog for being thoroughly fucked IS crazy shit. From any point of view. I don't think you can argue with that, right? :p

So is a good thing you said that's something you can disable.

Please don't hate me for being honest. :D

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i totally agree.

joking aside, don't ruin it for those that like bestiality. if you don't like it, just don't comment on it. some of us do like that stuff.
Obviously Bestiality wont be a main thame of the game. But all fetishes are welcome if they are compleatly avoidable.

Me personaly i would not mind seeing some Bestiality stuff added later on, but not in a way of dad turning out to be a psycho selling his daughter to all manner of nasty stuff.

I will say that there is no need to worry for stuff like that for a while anyway.

On the sidenote.
How I could see Zoo beeing added in here.

- Dad buys daughter a dog (optional for the player)
- she comes to love him, and grows close to him
- dog however turns out naughty - sniffing and licking her in various circumstances - but she doest think much about it at first.
- At one ocasion when she is giving dad a blowjob, dogs comes in and licks her as she is doing that.
- Dad is suprised at first but turned on. (obvious Choice by the player)
- He encourages daughter to let him have his way with her.
- She later lerns to enjoy bestiality and do all manner of naughty things to doggy.
- They become one happy familiy of 3 doing all kink of kinky things togheter forever after.

I just hope it isnt hardcore BDSM/rape with mindbreak and making the girl cumdumbster - this is compleatly not to my liking. But still if it is optional and some people want that ... I would be cool with that. (Just would prefer to have my kind of "sensual" bestiality in as well)

Last edited:

告別告別

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I somehow felt a bit uncomfortable when i saw that title Haha.

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- dog however turns out naughty - sniffing and licking her in various circumstances - but she doest think much about it at first.
- At one ocasion when she is giving dad a blowjob, dogs comes in and licks her as she is doing that.
- She later lerns to enjoy bestiality and do all manner of naughty things to doggy.
- They become one happy familiy of 3 doing all kink of kinky things togheter forever after.
That's something I would buy, being the key word there "surprised"...

I really think that in this kind of game you should never forget that characters are continually trespassing what society defines as 'moral boundaries', and it would be a shame if the game comes to a point when they wake up a day to discover that they'd like to have a morning bukkake party with dad, doggy, cat, neighbors, street passersby, the trees, etc.

For that we already have Heavy-R, you know... ;)

OP
M

mrdots

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

which animals will be used for bestiality? i'm curious how that situation will come up in a conversation lol.
Just dogs atm

That's a great way to do it. Nothing too crazy really :D I like it!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just dogs atm

and then 9 months later. the dad and the dog are still arguing on who the father is going to be.

hey it's fantasy, dog pregnancy happens =p

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just dogs atm

Now I am curious if you can pull something like this off ;p

From what i know making a good poses with Dogs is harder than with Humans ;]

I am waiting for any teaser with Dog model !