What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] Magician of the Olecta Desert / オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師 (RE183797, RJ183797)

gonefishin9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
twitter.com/baronsengia/status/753532016809738240

Just recently announced. Seems to be a sequel to
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ127061.html

Story:
The sequal to Escape from Fort Rugome, our heroine Aisha has now been tasked by her guild to enter the ruins of Olecta Desert to deliver a letter to a sorcerer. But, the ruins are filled with bandits and evildoers! Favoring stealth over strength, Aisha must once again sneak her way through, or choose to assassination or use sex to complete her task.

Gameplay info:
Similar to the first game, gameplay is mostly stealth based in which you avoid guards, hide in shadows, or assassinate them. Interactions with non-combat NPCs yield info to progress and heart NPCs allow the use of sexual means to progress. You can confront enemies normally and combat is your standard turn-based rpg combat. However, direct combat will increase "alertness," as in increases enemies. Multiple endings are unlocked based on stealth, lewd, and number of assassinations.

Typical RPG Maker controls.

Last edited by a moderator:

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

man i never suspect a sequel to come of that game after so long, i cant wait for there new game

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Clickabilities :D

Neltharion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love the prequel, Good news. :)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lugome Fortress has some of my favorite H-art that I've seen come out of any RPG maker games. Also, I liked the way they used the system to avoid regular fights a lot and make the game more about infiltrating the castle.

My only concern is that if the new game is as intricate as the old one, I'm going to have an impossible time attempting to play it before a translation comes along. Oh well, I'll just hope for the best! Maybe it's time to try one of those text-hooking programs...

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ183797.html

DLsite page and trial are out.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Clickable :

Never played the prequel is there any combat rape in this game?

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Never played the prequel is there any combat rape in this game?
Well, no. Combat was pretty straightforward with some dice rolling mixed into it. The H content stems mostly from seducing guards, losing battles, and a few in-game events.

The group is pretty mild when it comes to H (as in, the "worst" you'll see is seeing the girl becoming a bit smutty in demeanor, and the staple rape)

Bryanis

Reputation score

From the description, seem like it will follow the same concept as the escape from Lugrom fortress.

You have to cross some ruin to do a guild job as messenger.
Multiple costume (from the trial : nearly same as in the prequel = thief, dancer, maid and extra frilly underwear + naked / rag), you can try to seduce if caught sneaking. Limited suply.

It's said to be a sequel but not related (so no importing you sex craving or lethal assasin from the previous game :p).

ETA is for october but it's not certain - say in full that it could be earlier or later.

Around 24 CG scenes anounced.
1 to 3 hours per play according to the dev (well, longer while using translation tool to guess what to do).
It say, no ryona and no battle sex / rape.
And if the translating tool aren't messing up it say that "it's not certain if there consensual sex" ? meaning what, you could chose to have sex in the prequel (prostitution and a few extra scene like screwing one fo the captain...).
from the trial files, seem like the tanned maid is back in H action too

Seeing the quality of the circle work, I can only hope for a full translation someday.

@ LexusTLX : no combat rape in the prequel. If you lose a combat you got raped. You could try to seduce (have sex) with some guard to avoid fighting (removing them from the map), and you could accept by yourself a few H scene, mostly story related (ie one path to progress instead of fighting / sneaking).
You can found the prequel there to try, there full translation avaible : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25176

Last edited:

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it would be nice though if the elf from the prequel is back

Bryanis

Reputation score

Since there usually a few NPC girl having H scene in the circle work, there a small chance the elf make an appearance (or some new character), but no real info at the moment.
Only the trial file to go by... Haven't explored it fully with a translating tool to check for more info about the content though...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

of the demo with pictures.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Tested the demo.

Found no info in it about a potential return of the blond elf, but I'm not certain I found everything.

Seem very much like the prequel, with some modification ^^
- Getting beaten and rapped mean losing most of your stuff (only thing left where the extra hairpin, else you'r fully naked and unarmed when escaping).
- You can chose some perk from a list when starting the game
- You get to chose a perk from 3 list (assasin / thief / seductress) every 3 lv to gain some passive / active skill
- You can start the game as a non virgin and there even a choice of how / when / with whom you lost your experience. With a wide choice going from "a few days ago in a rich hotel with a young man you love" to "raped many time in a prison by some fat guys when your where a kid" - dunno if the difference in situation is just for fun on our part or if it gonna have an impact.

The choice of scene when seducing a guard seem identical to the prequel (from pleading / bearing it / enjoying it + blowjob / titjob / handjob / missionary / doggy / cowgirl / lifted).

Seem like he improved in the variety of skill & (possibly) sexual experience, but otherwise sticked to the prequel way.

So all in all seem like a good stealth rpg coming.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, no. Combat was pretty straightforward with some dice rolling mixed into it. The H content stems mostly from seducing guards, losing battles, and a few in-game events.

The group is pretty mild when it comes to H (as in, the "worst" you'll see is seeing the girl becoming a bit smutty in demeanor, and the staple rape)
This group is odd in that while they seem to do almost exclusively fat ugly old man rape, the scenarios always seem lighthearted and humorous. Well, as lighthearted and humorous as rape can get anyways. I find their Touhou doujins more fappable than their games though.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

「オーレクタ制作もいよいよラストスパートであり最後の踏ん張りどころさんであり
デバッグでしにそうです」

TL;DR - If he doesn't die from debugging the damned thing, it'll be out soon™. ("Last part" of the development, or so he claims.)

Bryanis

Reputation score

「オーレクタ制作もいよいよラストスパートであり最後の踏ん張りどころさんであり
デバッグでしにそうです」

TL;DR - If he doesn't die from debugging the damned thing, it'll be out soon™. ("Last part" of the development, or so he claims.)
Well, the game is still on dl schedule for late october, so he still got some time for debugging. Better he take his time than dir for an earlier release :D

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

いよいよオーレクタも完成が秒読み段階ですー
ただ発売タイミングをどーすっかなーという塩梅であります。
他の方々のちょうでかいげーむと被っちゃうと(男爵の精神が)アレなので、男爵的には
11/1販売開始を目安にしたいなーとおもっておりますー

予定であり未定であり仮定なのでズレちゃうかもしれないけどね!!!!
でもそんなに遅れないとおもうよ!!

A summary: The circle's probably going to delay the release till 1/11 (November 1st), because a lot of other good games (HRPGs) are coming out at the end of October, thus the near-simultaneous releases may come into conflict with one another in terms of sales etc.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

a lot ??? i already saw around 80% of them delayed because of same reason? then doesnt that mean that next month they would be delayed as well?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Well, if the dev think it better....
Since both of his earlier game were good rpg, I prefer to wait a few extra days (from late october to early november) to get his new (good hopefully) game.

Although it's one of the dev I would be ready to buy the game on release on english site even with other "good" release at the same time.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

we need a link fast!! the life of this cat its on stake!!!! haha

Attachments