What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ lymenia ] [ クリメニア] Luxuria RE118528 RJ118528

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just found this. GoR, cloth damage, corruption.
In short - girl works in town to get armor to kill evil demon.

Short walkthrough of the 1st town.
EDIT:
SHORT SUMMARY: You play as a girl who loking for the Book of Lust(as far as i understood) and just entered new town and need some cash. First, you try to get through the scorpions and wipe, GoR, and some man will rescue you just before the most interesting part. He tells you have to get anti-scorpion armor. When you get to armor dealer, he tells it costs 200k gold. And you have to work. There are 3 places to work - pub, weapon shop and church(this can be done once). Shame shown in 4th page of items menu. You can start off with the church mission(talk to priest, use pillar, finish dungeon, receive dragon scale from the dragon - virgin way. BTW there are no GoR under the church. loot all stashes for loot to sell) or start working in pub and shop. You'll be corrupted slowly. Also, you can wipe on the scorpions as much as you like - shame also decreases. There are at least 3 or 4 hscene for each job. Scenes vary depending on your shame value. Probably there aren't a way to get all scenes in one go.

Last edited by a moderator:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Luxuria

After beating the dragon under the church what do I do?

dreadbone

Reputation score

You'll probably need 200k for new set of "anti-scorpion armor".

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do I buy the armor? Nobody anywhere sells it from what I see. I have 200k and have talked to everyone in the town.
Edit: Nevermind had to talk to the weapons guy before doing the job for the day.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this is a great game :D thanks for the share, you're Dream Machine!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

only 86mb must be a tiny game :C
It's a rpgmaker game. They usually go from 40ish mb up to a few hundred mb. Any bigger is rare.

I've seen small games that are 200mb and huge games that were under 100mb. It just depends on the amount of outside sources they added to the game.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

So...I cleared the virgin route of this game.

Time for me to semi-contribute!

There's two towns in the game. You start in the first: Head to the north east, get almost-raped by the scorpions, then talk to the weapon's shop owner. He wants to sell you this 200K "anti-scorpion armor" which is mostly a smexy swimsuit. You have to buy it in order to progress, not much you can do there.

If you're going the virgin route, you can go to the church and get money by going into the dungeon (which you enter by examining the pillar next to the nun). The father gives you 200 for each "vermin" you exterminate (Bats, rats, spiders), but this is chump change later on. After you get to level 4 or so, you can start killing rats (a single fire spell should off one by this point), and there's this crevice that contains money that respawns every time you enter the room.

So, to get infinite cash, just check the crevice (the rats go mad when you do this), run out into the north room, then repeat. Sometimes you'll have to kill a rat just because it's too hard to skip past them, but that's OK.

Once you hit level 8 or 9 you want to move deeper into the dungeon. Kill some spiders to level up a bit, but they're not important as much.

After the spiders room, you'll be in the last room. There's lots of treasure here that you can sell, just pick up the various chests n'stuff. Slimes are weak against lightning; you should be training on them. The plants are also sort-of-not-strong against lightning, so you should mostly be spamming lightning spells here.

Once you level up to 10 or something, you can easily wipe out the dragon. Be sure to have lots of the 600HP heals and a few of the MP heals lying around; you'll really need the HP heals, and maybe an MP heal. Keep in mind that dragons don't like ICE spells. ;)

The dragon gives you a scale worth 200K, so sell it and get your swimsuit. Onto the second town!

Meet the obvious lesbian in the inn. She tells you how to infiltrate the mayor's mansion to get the BOOK OF LUST which is the goal of the game. For the virgin route, you wipe out the thieves in the north east of the world map. You should be level 13; just skip past the monsters other than thieves, then grind on thieves for a while. They're weak against ice; you should be 1-hitting them, and getting loooooads of XP and gold from each.

After you've grinded to satisfaction, go north of the thieves and wipe out the boss. Again, weak against ice.

You wind up in the inn after this. Grab a bunch of potions; you'll want them, and you should be loaded by now, and gold doesn't really matter at this point.

Go talk to the soldier in the north guarding the mayor's mansion. Give him that letter you just got, then snag the book after the cutscene. You fight an assassin or some shit. She's weak against fire. It's a longish battle, and she can hit you for about 450 with her 3-hit combo if you're level 20-ish. Just keep calm and carry on, though.

After this, you get a cheat code that gives you a bunch of items: Go to the well in the first town, examine it 30 times or something, then enter 1308 in the keypad thing. BOOM. Level 99, a ring that keeps you from losing pride, a ring that makes you lose pride, and an item that saps 1 pride each hit.

Also, the swordswoman in the top floor of the inn sells some cool skills. And the shop owner sells a heal spell and a suicide spell.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does "virgin route" mean you can't do any of the jobs or anything that makes you lose those hearts in the key items (which I assume is your "pride")?

oouser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Patched: http :// yadi.sk/d/i-UFbc4K7kfra

** Removed censore from some pics.
** In first city park added a pillar - if u touch it, you regain 9 purity.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Can anyone, please, upload this to zippyshare?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ask, and you shall receive. :D

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Does "virgin route" mean you can't do any of the jobs or anything that makes you lose those hearts in the key items (which I assume is your "pride")?
Yeah. >.>

I guess there's not a special ending for it or anything. :p

JacoboTerra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting an error. Something about missing music files? Doesn't let me start the game past the first two multiple choice prompts. One combination of choices lets me see a sort of intro scene, though.

Is there an english patch or something?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I keep getting an error. Something about missing music files? Doesn't let me start the game past the first two multiple choice prompts. One combination of choices lets me see a sort of intro scene, though.

Is there an english patch or something?
Which link did you use? Cause both are the game uploaded with everything to it.