What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン] 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know people like scgarden games so I thought I would post this one as well as it also does not appear to have its own thread on the forum. ( at least not as its Japanese name or the RJ#)

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ052839.html

mediafire.com/?h7rn3bum307sp7w

CG set: g.e-hentai.org/g/368598/e5d9467903/
Located by: MK44

Last edited by a moderator:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

Feeling a little retro are we?

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish people would just upload like..the CG from this game, the art is really pretty but the games are just so frustrating and long and...why do people play them? @_@

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

The gameplay system is actually fun I guess? Instead of just using your most powerful attack repeatedly, you have to actually respond to the enemies' tactics.

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish people would just upload like..the CG from this game, the art is really pretty but the games are just so frustrating and long and...why do people play them? @_@
Because it's fun & exciting as hell if you play through the story, realized how nonsense it is :D

Boobs randomly get touched for no reason all the time in scgarden's games, and I really love it.

OP
flintlocked

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Feeling a little retro are we?
Something like that more of a Slowly pull games off the RPGMAKER Thread and give them their own "home" so to speak.

Because it's fun & exciting as hell if you play through the story, realized how nonsense it is :D

Boobs randomly get touched for no reason all the time in scgarden's games, and I really love it.
Yeah I actually enjoyed this game unlike one of his other games which just made me want to punch a dolphin in its face. All that running around confused having no clue what to do then randomly wandering onto the right screen to get an event. Managed to play it through to completion regardless just didn't enjoy it...

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haha these scalegarden games are actually my favorite Hgames. I love the open world and the levels of lewdness that the player can inact on his protagonist and the responses of the surrounding people to that lewdness. Especially when you just unbutton your blouse a bit and lean over or kneel down and you get mini scenes where people downblouse or upskirt and comment on it and read the internal dialogue when shes aware of what shes doing. That shit to me is hot as hell. Yeah the games are relatively long and arduous, especially if you can only read some japanese or god forbid none at all. But the gameplay itself is what gets me. This particular game I have yet to beat actually. But I caved and just checked the CG which wasnt the same.

OP
flintlocked

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haha these scalegarden games are actually my favorite Hgames. I love the open world and the levels of lewdness that the player can inact on his protagonist and the responses of the surrounding people to that lewdness. Especially when you just unbutton your blouse a bit and lean over or kneel down and you get mini scenes where people downblouse or upskirt and comment on it and read the internal dialogue when shes aware of what shes doing. That shit to me is hot as hell. Yeah the games are relatively long and arduous, especially if you can only read some japanese or god forbid none at all. But the gameplay itself is what gets me. This particular game I have yet to beat actually. But I caved and just checked the CG which wasnt the same.
I have no understanding of Japenese at all so yeah... I still manage to enjoy the game simply due to the fact it is well made and well thought out regardless of language quality work is quality work. As for the lewdness it is something that other people now try to incorporate into their games, who knows what the first RPGMAKER game was to use it but ScaleGarden gets the credit for it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DL link is down.

"This file is currently set to private."

OP
flintlocked

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

DL link is down.

"This file is currently set to private."
Derp, my bad Must have accidently made this one private, Meant to make all the ones I've currently not linked private. Problem should be fixed now

MK44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found the CG set here

hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/368598/e5d9467903/

Enjoy:cool:

OP
flintlocked

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found the CG set here

hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/368598/e5d9467903/

Enjoy:cool:
going to just take that cg set and move it up to my post xD

sengai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of ScaleGarden, what's the word on his next game? Last I heard he hasn't been updating his blog.

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if there exist a walkthrough for this game?
Just beat Seiren Harp, scalegarden's first, and not Im dying to played another by their greatness.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Man you people really got me interested..
I cant find the game anywhere though..

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't have the game any more. I keep my games stored in a 30 GB encrypted partition, so I have to delete old games every once in a while. However, I have his newer work, 閃撃のギア if anyone is interested.

http://anonym.to/?

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is fake! =.= Anyone can share the link plz!
i'll just leave this here,

don't worry it's not fake, i'll lube up my asshole if it's fake.

also how is that other link fake ? The game works

Last edited:

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is fake! =.= Anyone can share the link plz!
Its not fake. You just expected something wrong because I have only 6 posts;) After you enter the picture code make sure to not click the option that asks if you want to download via depositfile fancy download and instead click the regular download by browser option.

I've noticed some old filehosting services have been slipping the "use our special download" button under the table all sneaky like here and there. filefactorey and tusfiles are some other ones that have gotten me once or twice.

Last edited: