What's new

ACT [ ALsoft ] R*PE GAME / レイプGame RE070460 RJ070460

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score
an awesome game called レイプGAME which means rape game where you stalk, abduct and rape. Insanely difficult game at first.

PS: its more of a ror game so its worth the searching xD

Download link

Last edited by a moderator:

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rapist Game

Is Applocale needed?

I just uninstalled that HF version.. dammit..

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks interesting. Thanks for the share. And hopefully I will not apply the skills I learn from this game to real life scenarios. OR WILL I....

Vol.13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing dude.

But, after a few tries, i have to say this game is ridiculous..

Each time you raped a girl(i.e pass a level) the system only reward you green bar(i.e HP) not your yellow bar (stamina). What's the point of high HP? because if the police are chasing you, it's not about how many hits you can stand(not to mention how squishy you are), but how far you can run and find a place to hide. Policeman can always chase you down cause they never run out of stamina.

I gave up on level 4, i was so close to rape the chick, then i get ganged by the police dudes.

wazzup

Reputation score

Thanks for sharing dude.

Each time you raped a girl(i.e pass a level) the system only reward you green bar(i.e HP) not your yellow bar (stamina). What's the point of high HP? because if the police are chasing you, it's not about how many hits you can stand(not to mention how squishy you are), but how far you can run and find a place to hide. Policeman can always chase you down cause they never run out of stamina.

I gave up on level 4, i was so close to rape the chick, then i get ganged by the police dudes.
Mind giving a rundown on how to operate this game? Whenever I grab a chick and start grinding my dick on her, she screams and runs away and I have to wait till her alert meter disappears before I can approach her. Also does getting an erection give you a higher chance of capturing the victim or something?

Edit
There is a nice tutorial on the second to bottom of the menu, which gives a nice step by step explanation for those that are like me trying to figure out the game.
So basically you need to capture and grind her ass with your dick several times to succeed in capturing her. Your radar indicates which region the victim is in by highlighting it with red, so you can ambush her or tail her easily. Also after each victim you can choose to upgrade your health (green) or stamina (yellow).

And hell, this game is hard. I grabbed the chick 4 times on level 3 and fail to rape her.

Last edited:

blackfirex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: レイプGame

Here is the complete save file for the game (story and survival mode beaten). Oh and when you decide to play survival or story mode again just press Q for invisi mode :).

Moonchaos

Reputation score

This game is way too hard....after she runs of the 2nd time i dont get a 3rd chance cause her escape meter is full and i have problems to find her after she runs off...i hide until the alarm is off and then
try to find her but well even if i go trough the hole stage sometimes i dont find her.

OP
L

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you think the first 2 stages are hard, wait until the 4th and 5th stage. This game seems impossible at first but once you understand the game mechanics it's pretty easy (the last one is a bit hard though, almost impossible).

I'll give some run through.

always Charge the erection meter for maximum damage just before grab attempt, this will allow much faster rape. otherwise you would have grab quite alot more

Once alert turns on hide behind a box or street pole.

When the girl is looking down at her phone you can walk normally and grapple her unnoticed

you walk past her normally from the front without alarm while she is walking.

Walk when she walks to stalk unnoticed

never be too close when you're running otherwise gg

the girl will always walk in a straight path so you can guess where she is

OP
L

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing dude.

you have to max out you're stamina, don't put any health until then. You can hide behind street poles as well. The girl will walk in a straight path, gotta predict where she'll be

Rhino_111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a ton for the save files!!! Much more fun now with the cheat mode when I need it. :D

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Weird, my keyboard doesn't respond in game at all. Can't play it

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you guys have gamepads? I know that one game I had tried before wouldn't use the keyboard at all if I had it plugged in.

Schlaud

Reputation score

Do you guys have gamepads? I know that one game I had tried before wouldn't use the keyboard at all if I had it plugged in.
Thanks worked... well after restarting my system. just unplugging doesnt work!

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Game is imbalanced for the simple fact that the girl tends to vanish and not appear in any area occasionally. Other than that, I have more fun catching the girl than raping her.
:p

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Game is imbalanced for the simple fact that the girl tends to vanish and not appear in any area occasionally. Other than that, I have more fun catching the girl than raping her.
:p
Same here, its like yes i got her *archivement+* but then a boring animation follows...thats it?
After all it is entertaining for like 15 min and than delete.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder what program was used to make it? I'd love to try editing it so you play the girl and have to try and stay away from the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.