What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Hige to deko] アリア戦記 (RJ196713)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Hige to deko] アリア戦記

So I'm at the aliens' base, killed off everything, threw a book through an electric fence, but can't rescue the blonde chick and the old dude. I've also saved. What do I do next? I've spent like 30 mins running around in circles checking everything... I'm gonna be so pissed if it turns out I can't continue and need to make a new save... I'm level 18 and got 6000+ gold :(

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I'm at the aliens' base, killed off everything, threw a book through an electric fence, but can't rescue the blonde chick and the old dude. I've also saved. What do I do next? I've spent like 30 mins running around in circles checking everything... I'm gonna be so pissed if it turns out I can't continue and need to make a new save... I'm level 18 and got 6000+ gold :(
You either need a newer version of the game, where the bug is fixed, or start over.

Reputation score

This was a pretty weird game but I enjoyed the sex clones and the android 18 look a like

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

here - mega.nz/#!svZ0RaqL!3bY03VFFguc7A7uQ_cgXm-c2NKb9RcllRmfN3t5G134
tried auto translating most of the game (not sure if it's compatible after bugfixes)
Did you translate this all with the Wolf RPG Editor or with a separate tool that can read Wolf RPG files?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They've announced what bonus content they'll be adding to the game: 2 scenes with the MC and one with the blonde. Aiming to get it out by the end of the month.

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update is up, Apparently it adds Scenes between the Priest and his daughter in law, between the Priest and Aria and between the Mayor and Aria.

frostyone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you translate this all with the Wolf RPG Editor or with a separate tool that can read Wolf RPG files?
I've used Wolf Trans to extract files (most of the text is separated into separate .txt files) and wrote a script that uses google to batch translate them

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
whats the first option in the menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.