What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

ayelid

Reputation score
Re: Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

to the people who use vnr to machine translate the game as you play, do any of you have the offline dictionaries like FastAIT? i am having trouble finding them online

FastAIT download links keep redirecting me javvin which is already closed

while the online translations through the internet do work well its a little too slow for my liking sometimes taking up to 15 sec to translate 1 screen during a dialogue scene. while i do understand that the game will be translated in the next release i want to play it now xD

Last edited:

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

while the online translations through the internet do work well its a little too slow for my liking sometimes taking up to 15 sec to translate 1 screen during a dialogue scene. while i do understand that the game will be translated in the next release i want to play it now xD
yes,1.084 will be chinese-english double languge version, i think you can play new contents without translation tool

Last edited:

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if it has english then I don't care if there's DRM or not.

I hope there's more h events with the main character. I really liked the ones early like when the orcs took her as well as the slave that got sold :)

Rawrtasticallytastic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He has recently started selling an updated 1.04 version for $1 and 1.08 version, which contains the majority of the game, for $5 on Patreon.

Until I see something better, this is the best RPG Maker nukige on the market, and its relative unpopularity to some other games on here is pretty baffling, even though there was a prohibitive cost attached to it before now.

(Take for example Dungeons and Prisoners, which does a lot of good things but at the end of the day, only has a small fraction of the story of this game)
The difference is that Dungeons and Prisoners has no barrier to entry yet. It's more popular because everyone can look at it and play it in its current broken, still cash-raking state.

No one can even try Evil Goddess without paying out for it. It's a great example of a market for lemons in economics. Though in my opinion, this is definitely one of the better games out there.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been wanting to try this for a while now, but the Chinese language and quite steep payment wall has effectively kept me away. I guess I' can wait a bit longer if there's a chinese-english version being developed (so long as it's not SakuraGame doing the translation...those guys are terrible).

At any rate...first I'll have to wait for 1.084, then I'll have to wait some more for 1.085 or even later versions so that 1.084 will be a bit cheaper. Still looking forward to it.

Last edited:
OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did I miss something? I thought 1.084 was supposed to be released in september or is it scheduled for october?

Berlioz07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pardon me for asking but is there any payment method other than Patreon?

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pardon me for asking but is there any payment method other than Patreon?
If you direct message him on patreon and ask for his paypal you can pay him that way.

harthas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does the Patreon system work? I've never pledged before, so I'm a bit confused - do I get the latest version as soon as I pay or do I have to wait for a particular date?(you must wait your credit card real charged, it happen on the 1st day -3rd day of)I also tried PayPal payment I add I upload but I do not confirm

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For me it usually charges last/first day of the month. It charges the ammount you pledged +fee. When you have pledged you get all the content on the tier you payed for instantly + all the previous stuff.

Reputation score

He is out for most of october so it may be a few days til he responds to anything.

harthas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

坑神newface;1018723 said:
i am back now~
welcome back I'm trying to pay through PayPal I put all the data I add but I do not give any confirmation considering that and the first time I pay on patreon so i do not know how it works

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

welcome back I'm trying to pay through PayPal I put all the data I add but I do not give any confirmation considering that and the first time I pay on patreon so i do not know how it works

can you send message to me on patreon?

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
V1.084 Bug report:

When player control switches to the orc in 试炼森林, attempting to start a battle or opening the main menu results in a unable to find Graphics/Battlers/吉霸达 error.

I am using Chinese simplified system locale. 我用得是简体中文环境

Edit: This problem has since been fixed.

Last edited:

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
my mailbox is full of notic email from patreon these days, so if i didn,t send the 1.084 to you please email me

CZB163

Lurker
Reputation score
坑神newface;n1731341 said:
my mailbox is full of notic email from patreon these days, so if i didn,t send the 1.084 to you please email me
Hello Keng God just messaged you here, thanks in advance.

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
V1.084 Bug report:

When player control switches to the orc in 试炼森林, attempting to start a battle or opening the main menu results in a unable to find Graphics/Battlers/吉霸达 error.

I am using Chinese simplified system locale. 我用得是简体中文环境

Edit: This problem has since been fixed.
How do you even open your game? I get an error when I open the game saying that I am missing a bgm file. Even if I avoid the drm and do a bit of tweaking and copying the missing files from the previous version to the new version I get even more errors from missing files when I resume from the 1.083 end. These files I can't replace because my old version doesn't have it.

Last edited:

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you even open your game? I get an error when I open the game saying that I am missing a bgm file. Even if I avoid the drm and do a bit of tweaking and copying the missing files from the previous version to the new version I get even more errors from missing files when I resume from the 1.083 end. These files I can't replace because my old version doesn't have it.
I didn't do anything special to open the game, and ran it through the DRM. Are you using the newest fixed version? People were having all sorts of errors with the initial version that was sent out, but it seems most everything has been fixed with the newest version. Certainly, I could run the game free of problems.

Positive note: the godawful startup time from the 1.083 DRM has been removed.
A criticism I have is that battles with your party being tied up take far too long to progress through.