What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

fakecrash

Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. MAR21 OUT!

Hi Nerion i replayed Aldis event in the tower using the sundress and No Bra, and i really liked how Aldis talks about her lack of a bra and even ask her if she does not wear panties sometimes, apart from that Aldis also acts really sure that Ravy is still virgin, all this and the new update comming got me wandering...
Can Ravy now lose her Virginity to somebody else without the need to reject Aldis? (and maybe see him teasing Ravy about sleeping around or something like that) can Ravy go to the tower with her new Tiny panties? (that could lead to some extra dialogue in the bed scene or Aldis going Nuts in the stairs teasing scene)

Maybe i'm going overboard with this and you already have settled this event as finished. But hey just in case, i replayed MAR11 version using april save files i ignored the Tower event and completed all the others to be prepared for the update >_<
What you guys think about this :D ?

And for the people expecting news, is not totally confirmed but there are big chances the update will be released for Patreons only this weekend (if the bugfixing go well), and i guess two weeks after that for Public release.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just curious if Text Skip was managed to add in yet? It doesnt have to be super fast like some, but just being able to hold a key and it goes up until a choice is better then button mashing and making an accident and have to redo the whole thing again >.<

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, update will be released this weekend for patreon.

fakecrash
Well, unfortunately for now you can't wear tiny panties and go with Aldis to the tower. But in next version I'll include something there.
And no, Ravy can't lose virginity with anyone else yet. But soon...

Seipher
Okay, I'll include text skip in the update. But it might be a bit buggy so use it on your own peril.

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello, new Beta Version for 5$ Patreons out:
Open bug testing phase 2

Main Site:
To Nerion: I found some Bug´s, i use old save from March Release+Guy´s in both Versions:
- If you let the Dog run after the Butterfly´s at the Junction before Castle he will not follow you step by step, just teleport at the entry of a new map with you an stay there.
- After Cleaning Work in the Major House you lave always in the standart Blue dress, and not what you have chosed before.
- I have to redo the whole Trader Rep. quest (Show Panties) with him, Laddi, Prisoner etc. althrough i had it all done in the previous Ver+save, and also i get further in this ver. showing it to Old Man and show more to Prisoner
and get Skimpy Pants.

Question: what other Quest i have also to do again to progress in Game?
II I already mixed 2 Bottles Fuel, but need 5, where to buy more empty Bottles, i forgot, or can get more now?
Nice Animations, getting even better, i see you learned from the "ELF" Games. Maybe later ver. put more Animations for other (older) scenes too. How about some Labia/Details for Female Characters?
M-77

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for finding bugs.

You can buy empty bottles at herbalist shop.

What ELF games? I haven't seen anything like that so it's must be something else that I learned from.

As for labia details... Well, it's hard to do... I'm not ready for it yet, I think. Sorry.

TheGraySpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for labia details... Well, it's hard to do... I'm not ready for it yet, I think. Sorry.
Supported.

I just wanna say a big thank-you, Nerion, for the work and improvements you've made. Don't push yourself too hard on the artwork, as it'll only get better with time; you've made an amazing story, far, far better than the majority of cash-grab games out there. Keep it up!

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone here? Well also testing new engine, am writing that update is very good. Furniture store is ingenious.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I really hope the latest Patreon policy changes don't affect this game.

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a poll on which quests were everyone's favourites. T. Rep still winning by a landslide as always, though Dog is quite ahead of all the remaining others too.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what new rule?

is this about the adult content must be patron only post?

if it is, i guess the only way we can get the public version outside patreon is by Nerion2 giving a link here

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Getting a bit hungry for news on this game. Even though I'm not a patron, I still care about it a lot.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Getting a bit hungry for news on this game. Even though I'm not a patron, I still care about it a lot.
Same. The new version can be found on the net but I'd rather Nerion post a public link here.

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I suppose Nerion should've picked a better wording on that release. It's the public release for all his patrons. Previously it was just beta testing that was limited to just chosen few. And his Patreon reward says that the patrons get the newest version 2 weeks in advance, so I would assume the public-public release will go out on Nov 18th.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello!
It's been too long but finally new update is available to everyone!

There's a lot of changes, new city, new scenes and other stuff. I hope you'll like new content.

Now Í'm working on new content so the next release will come a lot sooner.

Have fun and please tell me if you spot any bugs.

Nerion

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello!
It's been too long but finally new update is available to everyone!

There's a lot of changes, new city, new scenes and other stuff. I hope you'll like new content.

Now Í'm working on new content so the next release will come a lot sooner.

Have fun and please tell me if you spot any bugs.

Nerion
\o/

Thanks you, definitly one of my favorite game!

P.S: you fail your link, allow me to correct that:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
does triggering events early bugs the quest out?
example
1.visit prison
2.show prisoner panties
3.show prisoner lewd panties
4.show prisoner bare
5.end quest, report back to trader.
and only
2. and 5.
is highlighted while the other quest markers still white. when you performed all of the actions listed above
Just so you know i dont know what does white and highlighted quest means, all i know is that highlighted quest phases can be jumbled up with white ones and fully highlighted quests means quest completion. Also ??? means undiscovered quest checkpoint/conditions. So does white means discovered quest conditions but have not performed it and highlighted ones means completed action for that quest condition?

Last edited:

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How can i make ravy shower the dog? im stuck at this, i let the dog "have fun" with other dogs and ravy said that he is dirty but i cant get her to shower it. any hints?
i tried to go back home and nothing, i cant trigger that event, also tried leaving the dog in his dog house and get him again to do the same until ravy comment again about he might need a shower but again nothing.