What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] Magician of the Olecta Desert / オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師 (RE183797, RJ183797)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 「オーレクタ砂漠の魔術師」Magician of Orekuta Desert

Did another run, wanted to go for Pacifist Undetected but didn't get the Undetected flag despite me being discovered 0 times and having the alert level at 0, but I had a lewd stat of 3 for some reason.

But what I did learn though, was that killing the Sandworm somehow was not considered a kill, I initially did Pacifist Normal End then backtracked to kill the worm to save Wain, but I still got the Pacifist flag.
Don't know for undetected. Lewdness increase with some action, as well as depending on the heroine sexual history if you don't make her a virgin per default.

If you go and seduce some standing guard, even if you get through using seducing, you've been detected. Even if it don't raise the alarm / trigger a fight.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did another run, wanted to go for Pacifist Undetected but didn't get the Undetected flag despite me being discovered 0 times and having the alert level at 0, but I had a lewd stat of 3 for some reason.

But what I did learn though, was that killing the Sandworm somehow was not considered a kill, I initially did Pacifist Normal End then backtracked to kill the worm to save Wain, but I still got the Pacifist flag.
But did you use the "hidden" skill before attacking the worm? Maybe the worm "dectected" you when you fought it.

Bryanis

Reputation score

If you thing logically, to fight the worm mean to be detected by it.

You might have a 0 kill since it's not a human you killed, and you were never noticed by a human, but the game might think of it as being detected.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, what happened was I failed to get Undetected even though I didn't get into any fight, including the worm which I ignored. Something else triggered the detection flag in my play-through. No idea what, but it's too late to bother with that now.

Then, I got Pacifist flag despite actually killing the worm with my own two hands, so killing the worm does not count against pacifist.

Bryanis

Reputation score

No, what happened was I failed to get Undetected even though I didn't get into any fight, including the worm which I ignored. Something else triggered the detection flag in my play-through. No idea what, but it's too late to bother with that now.

Then, I got Pacifist flag despite actually killing the worm with my own two hands, so killing the worm does not count against pacifist.
Getting detected and getting into a fight are two different thing.

You may get noticed / detected but run away from the enemy.

A lot of enemies see you easily unless you have the right accessory (assassin / cultist / hound).

Plus, it's possible that if you play on hard, the game count the being captured in the prologue as one detection - so an achievement only doable on normal mode.

Radio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there another factor to be met besides having the maid outfit and sleeping drug identified? I'm not seeing the option pop up outside his room even though i have yet to attack the bandit chief

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You also need to have either mead, kumis, or fine wine in your inventory.

There's another flag that needs to be tripped as well, but based on just the name (砂賊頭イベント, lit "Sand Thief Head Event") I'm not sure what triggers it. I'd suggest completing other tasks or just passing time with fighting/unlocking/fucking and coming back to try again.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Sorry for necroing, didn't feel right to make a new thread just for this...

While there no real info about is next game (just that he is working on it and from the few pics it's more in today setting - but nothing official about it being evening starter 2).
The dev said that although he's working on this game, he's going to release a cg set for sale first.

Now, about Aisha.
1) he already go her next adventure planned out
and more importantly,
2) trying to get motivated for work he has been trying new thing... the latest try, even as a test, is shown

If he gonna make Aisha's scenes like that in the future... I think there will be quite a few of us to die "enjoying" the game :D

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can any1 plsss give some link for this game? I tried dl on torrent but its missing some file img on animation cause everytime i play to roll the dice it goes error :confused: n other links r dead on AS or maybe i just failed at searching

Welp im just using tab cause my com has a prob on wifi

Onegaishimasu:D:D:D

Bryanis

Reputation score

Can any1 plsss give some link for this game? I tried dl on torrent but its missing some file img on animation cause everytime i play to roll the dice it goes error :confused: n other links r dead on AS or maybe i just failed at searching

Welp im just using tab cause my com has a prob on wifi

Onegaishimasu:D:D:D
None of the game version has this error. Did you check your folder for the files name ?
If there some gibberish, it mean you need to unpack the game with japanese local setting to solve the problem.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

None of the game version has this error. Did you check your folder for the files name ?
If there some gibberish, it mean you need to unpack the game with japanese local setting to solve the problem.
Nope there's no gibberish or anything like that..... it means literaly, missing pic on animetion folder

But no worries i dl trial ver. Took the pic there n its fix!
But still want the latest if possible :D:D:D

Bryanis

Reputation score
Look like a problem wit the game coding. Either a game bug or a problem due to the translation.

So, few thing to check :
Did you use the correct game version to apply the fan translation (meaning the game version announced as used for making the translation) ? Did you used the last version of the translation patch ?
Did you extract the game archive using (emulated or not) Japanese local setting ?
Even with japanese setting and everything correctly aplied, bug sometime occur with rpg maker engine when : game exe is placed in a folder with a name too long or foreign letter (russian alphabet or Japanese Kanji for exemple) - try moving the game to c:\english name\game exe. It can also happen when skipping to much event at the same time - in shot, stop holding down the fast forward, fo all the event at normal speed.
One last cause for bug is using a save from before applying a patch and continuing with it after patching. In some rare case, Japanese version info stored in the save can create bug..

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated and thread unlocked.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Necro to inform everyone that KG anounced they'll release the game translated (probably just uncendored CG in the fan trans version * sigh *).

So they are now working on or have released all the fan trans work of the dev. So if we want the latest Aisha's adventure, look like we need a hero to do a fan trans for us ;D

Bryanis

Reputation score
If I remember correctly, just have a lot of sex.

Agen255

Reputation score
How to unlock negotiate option merchant water ?
Please help